It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine led to Cerebral Palsy, Seizure and Covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

A friend of a friend of some person on the Internet?

Sorry, but I'm going to need a reputable source on that, unless of course you want me to tell you about my big foot encounter.

Can't get you a source unlesss you'd like to speaka on the phone with the person concerned

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

When the injection was offered to health care workers where my daughter works, she warned her coworkers no to take it, it was a lot of cases of very dangerous side effects and cerebral pasly was at the top of the list on the first shot alone, but they were all told to keep it privately.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Cerebral palsy wasn't at the top of any list of side effects because adults can't develop cerebral palsy.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

When the injection was offered to health care workers where my daughter works, she warned her coworkers no to take it, it was a lot of cases of very dangerous side effects and cerebral pasly was at the top of the list on the first shot alone, but they were all told to keep it privately.

Can absolutely guarantee you it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Will face distortion sounds better, yes their faces became paralyzed in one side.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Both shots, no problem. I know of at least 10 others that have had it without problem.

It could be just one of those things, but the whole friend of a friend, of a friend thing sounds fishy.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's Bell's Palsy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join