It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine led to Cerebral Palsy, Seizure and Covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
She took the vaccine and ended up with Cerebral palsy!

This is a friend of my GF's Mother.

Isnt this usually found to be a problem in children?

Now this lady did used to have some fidgety movements with her face but she had never been diagnosed with anything... until the vaccine bought it out further by the looks of it... she thinks she also had a siezure of sorts... went to the hospital.... and caught covid!

Is that bad luck or what??

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Bell’s Palsy is possible with this (all?) vaccine.

Don’t know about Cerebral Palsy. Sounds worse?

I’m so sorry this has happened to her. Warmest wishes and I hope she fairs as well as she can.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't talk publicly about any vaccine related issues with people you know personally.
Just a little saftey tip.
There is a group destroying anyone speaking up.
Doctors included.
Just avoid the experiment.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I would definitely delete this considering she can't develop cerebral palsy at a late age.

If people are being harmed by the vaccine, this will take away from legitimacy.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Cerebral palsy is congenital. It's like saying somebody got Down syndrome or club feet from the vaccine.

As slatestream mentioned Bell's palsy is possible and usually clears up over time.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Cerebral palsy is congenital. It's like saying somebody got Down syndrome or club feet from the vaccine.

As slatestream mentioned Bell's palsy is possible and usually clears up over time.

Is it possible she had the gene for it, and somehow the vaccine caused it to express itself?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Is it possible she had the gene for it, and somehow the vaccine caused it to express itself?

It's caused during development of the brain so it's not really possible. It's uncommon to occur after birth and still doesn't reach beyond very young children.

I think Bell's palsy fits. It doesn't mean it was the vaccine, even the undiagnosed covid could have caused inflammatory response, but the vaccine obviously didn't help prevent infection or side effects.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I guess if you have the genetics or susceptibility to Bells Palsy the vaccine can make it pronounced. There are quite a few people that have this susceptibility. From what I read, most people recover after two to four weeks, but some never totally do. That would probably be the result of being intolerant to the polyethylene glycol or polysorbate eighty chemistry which can cause stuff to pass through the blood brain barrier or the membrane around the spine. That is a known possible side effect. The reason that they use those two chemicals is to allow the virus antigens to enter cells better, it permeates the cells too which is the intended action.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Yes, that is probably the answer for what happened.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

yeah... I think she meant to say it was Balls Palsy... not Cerebral Palsy!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Sounds nasty and very unfortunate. All the best for a speedy recovery;

Did they do much testing for the seizure type/cause? (i.e taking blood to check for low glucose or a high-iron content in blood as a result of epilleptic seizure?) Any idea how long it lasted (i.e was it longer than five minutes) or what the symptoms of the seizure were.

Sounds like a CNS induced one triggered by the Bell's Palsy - unless she has a prior history of epillepsy. Is she booked in for a neurological exam in the future?

In the unlikely event a seizure occurs again it's worth noting the symptpms as it can help determine what region of the brain teh activity started and what type of seizure occurs - If someone does a blank 1000 yard stare and lip-smacking like a goldfish placing a hand over one eye for 30 seconds can reser the brain and stop the activity turning into a full seizure.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

A friend of a friend of some person on the Internet?

Sorry, but I'm going to need a reputable source on that, unless of course you want me to tell you about my big foot encounter.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I wouldn't talk publicly about any vaccine related issues with people you know personally.
Doctors included.

We clearly move in different circles. The vaccine has been spoken about publically by most of mine, no issue at all, in fact i only know one or two anti-vaxxers. I hear the vaccine discussed online, in shops, in the street, on the bus. Everyone's talking about it because everyone is getting it.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Doctors included.

We clearly move in different circles. The vaccine has been spoken about publically by most of mine, no issue at all, in fact i only know one or two anti-vaxxers. I hear the vaccine discussed online, in shops, in the street, on the bus. Everyone's talking about it because everyone is getting it.

Everyone is wary of it. The ‘everyone’ who are getting it are talking about it? Are they good things they’re discussing, over a krispe kreem on the way to the ball game perhaps?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Sounds worse to me

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I got both of my shots for Covid-19

The only side effect that I had was I took a nap a day after the first shot.

No effect after the second shot.

Before I got my shots, I did look into the safety of these vaccines. Here is a link to a publication from Harvard about effectiveness and safety.

I think these vaccines seem relatively safe, and certainly safer than letting Covid-19 run wild.

Good luck to you all

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Is very interesting that while all over the world the side effects of this injection is evident, here in the US all is sweep under the table, unless somebody comes and talk publicly or you know somebody that has become a victim of it, you will not hear anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Sorry... I dont have any of the answers to your questions as it's one of my GF';s Mother's friends and she just called yesterday to tell the news!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Sounds worse to me

Spelt it wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It was rthe Pfizer vaccine she took and thats the US one.

This happened in the UK btw...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join