It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Urges Supreme Court Let Cops Enter Homes Seize Guns Without Warrant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"Give to them nothing. Take from them everything."

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

But Buck,
The media said Trump was the fascist..

The left practices what they preach - hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"There will be blood."

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: projectvxn

"Give to them nothing. Take from them everything."

This sure ain't Sparta.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A lot of these #ing idiots have no idea what they're playing with.

I accepted what could have been my fate when I went to war. If they mean to have a war with me, they'd better #ing accept theirs.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: DBCowboy

A lot of these #ing idiots have no idea what they're playing with.

I accepted what could have been my fate when I went to war. If they mean to have a war with me, they'd better #ing accept theirs.

They're messing with people who know how to fight wars.

*shrugs*

I'll never start a fight but I'll sure as f#ck finish one.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
YES!

Lets send Cops with out Warrents mind you into homes where there are multiple firearms .

I'm sure that will go over very very well , The USA would set a record for shoot outs with the Cops in a single year if they started this ridiculousness .

These people on the Left really don't think about what they say do they ?

These firearms are ingrained into American culture , getting rid of them is like trying to get rid of delivery pizza ...not gonna happen .

Atleast not without massive blood shead.
edit on 24-3-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: typo / grammar

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Of course this will be sent up higher.

IF the SCOTUS decides to hear it is another story.

The SCOTUS has a bad habit of "shelving" the easy decisions, (Constitution is pretty clear,) in favor of political based "holds".

Currently, there is a MASSIVE backlog of 2A cases that seem to be conveniently ignored🤔. Some cases go back to the Obama years and further.

It's as if the SCOTUS puts cases in 'cryostasis' until the political atmosphere is more or less favorable....

I degress..

IF they do hear it and side with the 9th, it's fair to say this country is toast. For the most part, it already is but that would make it definite.

Then this government would (or should anyway) be long overdue for a show of our civilian inventory, so to speak.

edit on 3/24/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

“All enemies foreign and domestic”

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
1: Edward caniglia is an idiot. The only dramatic point you make with a firearm is the defense of your life ,property and liberty. F that guy for being stupid. He deserves to lose his gun for that.

2: a fine example of why police don't belong on pedestals... that was deceitful and manipulative behavior they used to "protect community property" tap dancing around the laws they are sworn to uphold.

3: Biden commentary means nothing. It's all lip service making the pro 2nd group afraid for their guns getting taken and serves to show Biden supporters that "he's trying to help America be safe" , smoke and mirrors. No serous legislation against guns since AWB under Clinton. Obama couldn't do anything after a kindergarten class was massacred, Biden will accomplish even less.

4: just because the supreme court betrayed Trump doesn't mean they'll betray what remains of the conservative party or the financial interests of the swamp, guns are still too precious of a commodity.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If they want my eagle, they will have to give me fair market value for it which is probably about eleven hundred bucks. If they take it I will sue them and it will be a hundred times more than what I would sell it for, plus of course all legal fees. I can supply hundreds of witnesses that will verify I am no threat to anyone, including some cops and ex-cops and a judge or two I have known for years.

The only ones that have to worry about me shooting them are people breaking into my house...even then I would give them the opportunity to identify themselves before I shot them. I do not want to shoot a cop who is at the wrong address or one of my kids or grandkids that come into the house. I will shoot a bear if it breaks in through the patio door too or comes through a window.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Come and take them mfers.

It will have to be federal agents, or state police.

Local police won't cooperate.

They know that lower levels of legal gun ownership will create more crooks and burglars.

More crooks and burglars are not good for police.

Especially now that the Biden Administration is taking away their ability to use force against criminals.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Didn't Trump suggest something like this early on?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. So there has to be some way to stop had people getting their hands on guns, taking vaway the ones that they have.

There needs to be a mechanism to stop Irresponsible or dangerous gun owners from abusing them in order to protect the responsible ones.

junkies, drug dealers, wife beaters and other criminals shouldn't have guns.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

junkies, drug dealers, wife beaters and other criminals shouldn't have guns.

Let's see.
You say that there needs to be a LAW that keeps guns out of the hands of people that don't abide by the LAW.
There already is a law against possessing heroin.... How's that working?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

We're exactly one ruling away from losing everything. And this is the case. The court could very well use the "well regulated" in the 2nd to rule in favor of the government.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Exactly like that!

If, and it's a big if, this comes to pass, there's going to be buckets of blood spilled.

To call this insanely stupid, or stupidly insane, would be an understatement.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Pretty sure we can go back to Bush Sr if we're being honest.

If you have a quote I'd like to see it.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'd take a q-cumber salad over a corporate ccp pedo takeover any day.

That's nice, doesn't change the fact the last two Presidents agree on the thread topic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join