It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Studies find flu vaccine works against Covid-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you may recall, back when the Covid-19 fearmongering was in full swing with propaganda being blasted everywhere about how "people are dying!", the news came out that people had simultaneously suddenly and mysteriously stopped dying of the flu... worldwide. Well, a new study has now shown that the typical old flu vaccine reduces the rate and severity of Covid-19 infections. But scientists have no idea why.

After controlling for demographic variables such as ethnicity, race, gender, age, and underlying medical conditions, only 4% of flu vaccine recipients tested positive for Covid-19

a 24% reduction in the odds of testing positive for coronavirus

plausible that there could be a direct biological effect of the flu vaccine on the immune system relevant for the fight against the SARS-CoV-2 virus

Similar results have been borne out in previous studies from around the world

Source

So basically...
Event 201 takes place in which global leaders simulate a coronavirus pandemic and lay out plans for how to use it to push for global change.
Immediately afterwards, a global coronavirus pandemic appears.
People suddenly stop dying of the flu and instead start dying of Covid-19. The flu has practically disappeared.
The world goes into lockdown while governments push for change.
Big Pharma races to cash in on the sale of new Covid vaccines (that are now being banned in several countries for literally killing people).
And then studies find out that the regular flu vaccine somehow mysteriously had effectiveness against Covid-19 all along.
Did I get that right?
edit on 3/24/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/24/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here in the UK, there was a headline the other day where our PM said that we don't have enough of the [death] vaccine.
Considering how many people don't want it, it seemed a bit fishy to me.
I instantly thought, they are pooping their pants because of the deadliness and are trying to not give many more out and that would be a really good excuse.

That said, imagine you have a sick child and the doctor said that nothing else can be done and it's going to die. Now, would parents just shrug their shoulders, or will they research ANYTHING at all that could maybe help. Nevermind how small of a chance?

I expected a similar thing to happen once they called this flu a pandemic. When Ivermectin was doing really well, I would have expected scientists to instantly go out of their way and check if this could be helpful [which it was, and safe]. Instead the FDA instantly forbade it to be used for cross purposes!!! That makes zero sense.

They said 'No thanks, we'll wait for a vaccine'. Never before had a vaccine been developed in such a short time, so they hoped for something that had never happend before. So they waited...zzzzzzz and waited....whilst people were dying and they could have had a cure and a preventative much earlier.

Then suddenly, TA-DA, there it was, the miracle vaccine. Almost as if they knew there would be...

With that in mind, I believe that the normal flu vaccine helps, is simply because this is a normal corona flu and we were strung along with a fairy tale of the big bad wolf.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Quick question for smart people.

Does ivermectin work against the flu?

Edit: I did a cursory glance but it’s lousy with Covid
edit on 24-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There are safe ivermectin dosages for people. The dosages needed to stop covid are not safe.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
No, you didn’t quite get that right.

First, you can’t simultaneously claim to believe that flu vaccine was effective against Covid-19 AND that the pandemic was “simulated” (meaning not real). Either the pandemic is real, in which case getting the flu vaccine can be correlated with a reduced chance of contracting Covid-19 OR the pandemic is fake, in which case the research article you are promoting makes no sense, since there would be no Covid-19 infection for the flu vaccine to be effective against.

Go off to a quiet location, have a cup of coffee, think about it, and decide which one you believe is true.

Also, I noticed you left out the sentence of the report that said:

“It is possible that patients who receive their flu vaccine are also people who are practicing more social distancing and following CDC guidelines,” says cardiologist Marion Hofmann Bowman of the University of Michigan.
a reply to: trollz

Your OP is false. The article does NOT say that flu vaccine is effective against Covid-19; it says people who got the flu vaccine last year were less likely to test positive for Covid-19. The article specifically does not draw a conclusion as to what the cause of that reduction in positivity is. You made that part up.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
First, you can’t simultaneously claim to believe that flu vaccine was effective against Covid-19 AND that the pandemic was “simulated” (meaning not real). Either the pandemic is real, in which case getting the flu vaccine can be correlated with a reduced chance of contracting Covid-19 OR the pandemic is fake, in which case the research article you are promoting makes no sense, since there would be no Covid-19 infection for the flu vaccine to be effective against.

Or, you know, some of the regular yearly deaths from flu were being called Covid-19 instead, hence the flu magically disappearing as soon as people started dying of Covid-19.

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Your OP is false. The article does NOT say that flu vaccine is effective against Covid-19; it says people who got the flu vaccine last year were less likely to test positive for Covid-19. ... You made that part up.

"It doesn't say the vaccine is effective against Covid! It says people who get the vaccine are less likely to get Covid!"
It seems to me you're doing some kind of mental gymnastics there. Is a vaccine effective against a virus if getting the vaccine makes you less likely to get the virus?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Posted a bit earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join