It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obligatory "Do You Feel It?" Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've been having deja vu overload these last few months. It has been a veritable deja vu festival in my head.

2019-2020 have been crappy as all hell for me but things have suddenly started looking up again, as if in the wink of an eye. I'm not ashamed to admit I have prayed a few times recently, something I haven't done in years, and a lot of things just started falling into place again. I'm working a job I actually enjoy, I'm making decent money, I'm losing weight and finding more time for my hobbies etc.

While plugging along I keep getting zapped by that unmistakable feeling, that I'm living out dreams and memories of which I can only recall fragments of--they are just beyond my mental reach--but they're there.

I'm old enough now to know that my mind can play dirty tricks on me, or maybe the simulation is just struggling to render my reality at times. Who knows?

I've been getting hit hard by 11:11 again lately too, for whatever that's worth.

I still choose to believe it'll all make sense some day!

Anyone else have some observations or feelings to share?

edit on 23-3-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I am an usually very social happy person, I never been depressed, but for some reason I am starting to feel that I am powerless to what goes on around me, used to be a time that though I could make a difference, but now no soo sure.

I tend to get gut feelings, when something is wrong, the one I have now do not want to let go, sadly I never been mistaken before.

Hopefully it will pass soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You speak Of serene hope; pure, unadulterated, euphoric and perfectly placed faith..... not spiritual in any way, but natural..... you have found balance.....

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am almost convinced that I died and am in purgatory or an alternate reality.

It is such an odd feeling. Anybody else have something similar? I am probably just going bat sh1t crazy.

I don't even have a bad life there is just this weird sense of what is going on around me.

edit on 23-3-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
If you haven’t researched the Mandela Effect yet, don’t. It has driven many people, that feel like you do, over the edge.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Thanks for the advice. I have no interest in the Mandela effect so no worries there.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am an usually very social happy person, I never been depressed, but for some reason I am starting to feel that I am powerless to what goes on around me, used to be a time that though I could make a difference, but now no soo sure.

I tend to get gut feelings, when something is wrong, the one I have now do not want to let go, sadly I never been mistaken before.

Hopefully it will pass soon.

Interesting! It's the complete opposite with me.

Usually I'm depressed, cynical, and static. Lately I've been feeling more hopeful and optimistic. Maybe it's a see-saw equilibrium thing--polarity and all.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hey NB !
Great to hear that you're doing well buddy !!

When am getting a lot of 11:11's : will just close my eyes, and say some thankfulness, and well wishes for Loved-ones.
Some say that it is the Universe winking at us.

But overall : this place is weird !!

Eastern time zone anyone ?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

As long as you're happy, we find all sorts of weird and wonderful ways to make sense of the world.

I think the rabbit hole is so deep that we can only glimpse into the true nature of our reality.

Personally my deepest insights come when i manage to clear my mind, it drifts into abstract thoughts that are difficult to describe as they are just out of reach, like a word that gets stuck on the tip of your tongue, almost intangible.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hmm... Have a Nice Cup of Tea , it Will Clear Your Mind for Now . Humans Think to Much Sometimes , Yes ?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Earl Grey! Hot!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Earl Grey! Hot!

My absolute fav!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I am almost convinced that I died and am in purgatory or an alternate reality.

It is such an odd feeling. Anybody else have something similar? I am probably just going bat sh1t crazy.

I don't even have a bad life there is just this weird sense of what is going on around me.

This exactly. I've had moments where nothing seems real, well more than I normally do and very persistent. I really like my life but the crazy out there seems to have seeped into my reality too. I used to feel like I was an alien on this planet and now I wonder if it's not me but instead all the people around me. They don't seem quite like the same people I knew. Realistically, I may not have known them as well as I thought I did. Quite a few coincidences happening too, nothing bad, but more than normal.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Yeah that describes it pretty well. Like the people around us are a manifestation of our conciousness, at least in my case.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: igloo

Yeah that describes it pretty well. Like the people around us are a manifestation of our conciousness, at least in my case.

They do seem like a manifestation of consciousness. Good way to put it. I've always known this is theoretically possible due to psychology and physics but never in my life thought I'd be personally struggling with it. They are more my thought forms now and less people. Strange times. Glad you made this post. I feel adrift and it's nice to know someone else is bobbing around in the same kinda soup.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Mountain Standard here!

edit on 24-3-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Normally im excited to go out and hang out with my friends, or snowboard, or hike, or anything. For some reason I feel bored with everything and just want to sleep.

I quit smoking weed thinking that would help. Did not at all. My dreams are insane now and my astral projection have been awesome and more fun than anything thats going on in my real life.

I feel like the people im around for the most part are just annoying now. Even eating food has become a chore.

I have more money than i've ever thought i would but still does nothing for me.

Maybe it's cause my body just hurts constantly. Tore my ACL last year though, and my dad passed away, so maybe that probably has the most to do with it. I think it will pass, but damn this last year has not been fun for me.

I think i need a change in scenery or women or something. People just seem so annoy me lately, and i'd rather sleep than anything else.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

2020 was my best year previously, but 2021 has knocked the ball out of the park, and the suckers still going.

Also getting persistent strong deja vu, almost like time is flowing backwards, at its peaks.

Smell of freedoms in the air I reckon, change is coming, and contrary to popular belief, its going to be amazing! 🌞

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I've been having deja vu overload these last few months. It has been a veritable deja vu festival in my head.

2019-2020 have been crappy as all hell for me but things have suddenly started looking up again, as if in the wink of an eye. I'm not ashamed to admit I have prayed a few times recently, something I haven't done in years, and a lot of things just started falling into place again. I'm working a job I actually enjoy, I'm making decent money, I'm losing weight and finding more time for my hobbies etc.

While plugging along I keep getting zapped by that unmistakable feeling, that I'm living out dreams and memories of which I can only recall fragments of--they are just beyond my mental reach--but they're there.

I'm old enough now to know that my mind can play dirty tricks on me, or maybe the simulation is just struggling to render my reality at times. Who knows?

I've been getting hit hard by 11:11 again lately too, for whatever that's worth.

I still choose to believe it'll all make sense some day!

Anyone else have some observations or feelings to share?

Yep. Dude, the snippets of half recalled memories being lived out again. Check. Had hard déjà vu two or three weeks ago. Literally a thirty odd hour phase of knowing I had trod this path before. reliving memories down to the sentences spoken and actions/facial expressions.
I’m having time fast track at the moment and making good bank like yourself, it seems every time I look around money falls in my lap lately.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Everyone seems to be seeing 11:11. I have been seeing 13 everywhere . Not sure what that means.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join