It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Going After The Children and Infants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is going to be a struggle to compile, I'm typing so hard with anger ......

This is nothing short of child abuse ......

Mo derna Starts Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Kids Younger Than 12 Years Old

Called the KidCOVE study, it will be conducted in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health and will test the vaccine on 6,750 kids ages 6 months to 11 years old.

In case the bolding wasn't obvious to you clowns out there who support the experimental gene therapy program for anyone outside of the category of nearly dead anyway;

They're Going To Experiment On Infants

Is there any justification for this, lets take a look at the numbers shall we;

And the conclusion is NO, NO there is no justification whatsoever. If you're under the age of 20 years the IFR is 2 per 100,000.

Absolutely disgusting. I realise that some older kids have already been experimented on dating back to December ......

When does this stop, seriously. There's isn't even anything historical that I can reference to demonstrate the insanity of this as it is in a whole brand new category of insanity all on it's own ...

I'll leave you with it for the time being.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
All vaccines have to be tested for infant response, as it will eventually be a standardized tool in state immunization practices.

How are we even shocked by this? Did you seriously think it would only be adults getting vaccines?
edit on 23-3-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

the study will concluded that the vaccine is 100% effective at preventing infection. what they won't mention is that it is 100% effective at sterilizing those it is given to, and that it should only be administered to those who are not one of the chosen 500 million that they want to populate the world.

blank the NIH, Bill Gates, Fauci and the rest of the worlders.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well that makes it ok then. Where do i sign up my kids for this experiment?

You don't have children do you?

edit on 23/3/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Dumb parents will comply with making their family line dumber.

link   
They MUST perfect the r.f.i.d. systems !! 😎

link   
"They" need to be executed for their crimes against Humanity.

No Women No Children.Full Stop.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
All vaccines have to be tested for infant response, as it will eventually be a standardized tool in state immunization practices.

How are we even shocked by this? Did you seriously think it would only be adults getting vaccines?

Democrat parent's kids first then.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Come one ! Come all !!
Bring your children, to Doctor Gates' Jab-World !!!

Free jabs for the kiddies !!!
Get your free experimental gene-therapy jabs : now with a mystery surprise list of ingredients !!!

( Well they're not really free : 'cause you paid for them with your price of admission. )

[ Note : Doctor Gates' Jab-World is not responsible for the health nor condition of any person, after the jabs. ]

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Only the parents have the rights and the power to decided if they want their babies to be injected with this crap, nobody, else, the next pharma generation of altered DNA subjects for life, money, money, money, because is all about money.

Also remember that whatever is been injected in adults will pass on to the unborn children in childbearing age. This will be a topic of discussion for years to come. No wonder freedom of speech is in such a danger right now, to be eradicated.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

How cold , much to cold to be coming from a Democrat .

Though Logic does dictate that vaccines are eventually tested on children , How many vaccines do we recieve in the first few years of our lives - From Measles to Polio .

None of this means I agree with such practices , but I am a student of Logic.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

All vaccines have to be tested for infant response,

No. No they don't.

You don't vaccinate healthy people or people who are not at risk.

If it was a highly virulent strain of Ebola or something that can kill anybody, for example, sure that would be the protocol. This is not that virus and does not warrant a planetary wide experiment.

edit on 23 3 2021 by myselfaswell because: Nunya.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How in the HELL do you expect China to take over America 40 years from now if there are still Americans living???

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

What about all the vaccines given to healthy kids before the age of 6?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Well that makes it ok then. Where do i sign up my kids for this experiment?

You don't have children do you?

It is the parents prerogative to sign their children up or opt out, as with all vaccines available from the state. However without those immunization records there is a possibility your child will not be accepted into a wide variety of programs as a matter of public health.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We are talking about an injection of a substance that is not, I will make clear is not a vaccine, with that say, children and humans are not rat labs.

And until now parents still can decide in the US how many vaccines and which ones they allow their new born children to get.

Many parents wait when the nervous system of their children is developed before even starting them on any vaccines.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What about the healthy baby born with antibodies after her mom got the shot?

Vaccinated Colorado mom gives birth to baby with COVID-19 antibodies
Haley Saunders of Cortez said decision to be vaccinated late in her pregnancy was a no brainer for her and her husband

Science. It's your friend.

edit on 23-3-2021 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
What about the healthy baby born with anttibodies after her mom got the shot?

Vaccinated Colorado mom gives birth to baby with COVID-19 antibodies
Haley Saunders of Cortez said decision to be vaccinated late in her pregnancy was a no brainer for her and her husband

What about said child finding out later that they are sterile?

We currently have absolutely no data on the long-term effects.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Interestingly if the mother had covid the new born will also be born with the antibodies of the mother without a vaccine, new born have all the mothers antibodies when born for a period of time.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

All vaccines have to be tested for infant response,

No. No they don't.

If it was a highly virulent strain of Ebola or something that can kill anybody, for example, sure that would be the protocol. This is not that virus and does not warrant a planetary wide experiment.

is that like putting a helmet on a child but only after they have brained themselves on the sidewalk?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join