It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, a gun grab. I didn't see that one coming....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

President Biden on Tuesday implored the Senate to pass new gun control measures in the wake of a mass shooting that left 10 dead in Boulder, Colorado, this week.

Biden said he didn't "want to wait another minute, let alone an hour," to act on gun violence.

He urged the House and Senate to ban "assault weapons," as he said he did as a senator.

"I got that done as a senator. It brought down mass shootings, we can do it again," Biden said. "We can ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again."

Oh Joe, you don't change the channel much do you?

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, of Arvada, near Denver, is accused of opening fire Monday afternoon at the King Soopers store in the university city of Boulder, killing people ranging in age from 20 to 65, authorities said.

www.cnn.com...

Now I don't want to jump to any conclusions based on nothing more than a name, but before we call this a white supremacist shooting, or a workplace violence thing, or a terror attack, shouldn't we get some more information on the event? Or do we need to pass some laws and then find out what really happened?

I do agree, if we made assault weapons disappear, they wouldn't be used in any killings ever again. Problem is, the only ones who will turn in their weapons, are the one's who obey the law. And as we have seen with the border fiasco, laws are more of a suggestion and not really anything enforceable.

Take the gunz Joey, you can have mine barrel first. And be safe, negligent discharge is a reality, don't get hurt.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I said it yesterday, "assault weapons bans" in 3......2.......1........ZERO!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yep, could see this one coming last night. Surprised it took him this long.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Boulder already had a ban on 'assault weapons' which was as always vaguely defined. No one really pays attention to it.

'military style' lol whatever that means.

So this is just more posturing and nothing will change.

Normal Coloradans like their guns and even liberals have them.

But Colorado is not open carry around Boulder or concealed so this could have been stopped quick if it had been a place like Texas or the like. These people think laws will protect them instead of themselves protecting themselves.

Already there are articles bemoaning the fact that some obscure legislature about guns got shot down 10 days ago versus the fact this guy was mentally ill and his family should have gotten him help but instead all I read is that they thought he was weird.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Yep, could see this one coming last night. Surprised it took him this long.
Well. He called a lid at 1:13 pm (guessing eastern)

Probably to fine tune this thing yet again

Or sleep. I forget....

Edit: how many of the 10 dead are white?

Not that it matters, but seems like a domestic terrorism attack on American civilians by this guy requires the appropriate label. I mean at least it wasn’t the Black panthers in front of Chinese restaurants or some dumb racist white dude with “sex problem” slaying Asians.

Can we call this a racist attack on whites yet?

Asking for 10 souls in Boulder

edit on 23-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How bout a muslim ban.

Yep I went there.

Source.

I'll settle for a Biden ban.

That way I won't get called xenophobic.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Makes me wonder how much gun and ammo stocks Biden and family have in their portfolio's nothing drives up those prices like a potential gun, magazine or ammo ban.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.

Beat you by one minute, sorry.

Thread Closed

top topics

join