It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes Biden -- Gun Control Gung-Ho Forward Harch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here comes Biden with a ban on "assault" weapons !!

And Gun Control !!

President Biden on Tuesday implored the Senate to pass new gun control measures in the wake of a mass shooting that left 10 dead in Boulder, Colorado, this week.

Biden said he didn't "want to wait another minute, let alone an hour," to act on gun violence.

He urged the House and Senate to ban "assault weapons," as he said he did as a senator.

"I got that done as a senator. It brought down mass shootings, we can do it again," Biden said. "We can ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again."

LINK--> Biden calls on Senate to pass gun control measures 'immediately' after Boulder shooting

Important Message from

The President !!

President Biden full statement on Colorado shooting.

"We can ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines in this country once again...we should do it again."

"The United States Senate should immediately pass the two House-passed bills that would close loopholes in the background check system."

Watch it folks, he's serious 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny that...Canada passes an 'assault style' weapon ban...about a month later America has a mass shooting now...lo and behold...Biden's coming out with the 'assault style' weapon ban.

Now, if I were the conspiracy minded sorta fellow, I'd probably start thinking about strange coincidences and overlapping coordinated agendas...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No Surprise - They just needed a shooting or two ....

to gain public support

Flashback March 6, 2020

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Time for sanctuary states.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They can make every single firearm illegal in the country and there will still be killings with the use of guns.

They want so badly to look as they truly care.

Politics people... its becoming our demise.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
They can make every single firearm illegal in the country and there will still be killings with the use of guns.

Most of this is simply an attempt to bring private sales and commercial sales under the same umbrella.

They're cracking down on things like straw purchases and private sales.

Right now, a convicted wife beater can buy a gun for cash in a parking lot with no accountability. Under Biden's proposals that private seller would now have the same responsibilities as a gun store.

Why should some guy selling guns under the table be able to get away with bad sales that no reputable gun store would make.

These laws are protecting responsible gun owners and responsible gun stores from cowboys.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Criminals don't OBEY the Laws

Detroit GHOST Guns

edit on 3232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Most of this is simply an attempt to bring private sales and commercial sales under the same umbrella.

Right now, a convicted wife beater can buy a gun for cash in a parking lot with no accountability. Under Biden's proposals that private seller would now have the same responsibilities as a gun store.

Why should some guy selling guns under the table be able to get away with bad sales that no reputable gun store would make.

These laws are protecting responsible gun owners and responsible gun stores from cowboys.

My point is, there are more guns than people in the United States.

Create as many bans and restrictions as you like, there will still be killings by firearms.

They are and have always been going at it the wrong way.

Politics.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Biden should read the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Brady Handgun Prevention Act of 1994. Because they say the same thing word for word.

Since people been calling that guy 'nutz'.

Both LAWS already made it illegal for them to own firearms.

So Joe, ' WHAT GOD DAMN loopholes is your feable old mind speaking of?'

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Biden should read the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Brady Handgun Prevention Act of 1994. Because they say the same thing word for word.

He don’t know, he waited to hear the Leftist Messiah Obama say guns need to be banned and he just parroted what Obama said.
It’s been said 100 million times before but it doesn’t sink in to the Leftist thick skulls.
A gun ban is meaningless because the criminals will still get them.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

OMG THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE MY GUNS!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

You guys do realize no one is coming for your guns. Is passing a law that you can't receive a gun on the same day you want to purchase it a bad thing? Does anyone really need a gun that bad that they need it immediately? If a common sense law prevents something like the Atlanta shooting then it is worth it.

BTW, I've stated it many times. I'm in a gun toting state.. Have had guns my whole life.. and I don't think it is possible to eliminate guns nor would support legislation to do so.

Am I okay with laws saying I can't have a 19 round magazine in my 9 MM? Yup
Am I okay that the next time I go to buy a gun in Idaho I don't get it handed to me immediately? Yup
Am I okay that we have common sense laws around assault style weapons? Totally grey because that definition is a total slippery slope.
Am I okay to ban bump stocks? Yup

You guys get the point, but Biden et al aren't coming to take all our guns.. Funny how when someone mentions common sense laws the bashing and hyperbole starts.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: neo96

He don’t know, he waited to hear the Leftist Messiah Obama say guns need to be banned and he just parroted what Obama said.
It’s been said 100 million times before but it doesn’t sink in to the Leftist thick skulls.
A gun ban is meaningless because the criminals will still get them.

Yep. Of course they know criminals will always have guns.

It's as if they want everyone but the average law abiding citizen armed...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What you're saying largely doesnt exist.

Private sales currently have no mandated background check, but it's still illegal to sell your privately held firearm to a felon, or someone you have a reasonable suspicion is going to use it to commit a crime.

For the private seller to have the fun to sell, they must pass a background on a form 4473, so by reselling guns out of his trunk to criminals the seller would be risking some serious jail time.

The vast majority of private sales are between friends, family, and known people.

It's even pretty rare these days to find private sale tables at gun shows. The sellers generally have FFL's and run you right then and there through a background check.

It's a non issue that is only going to make private citizens jump through hoops for nothing.

Anyone selling illegal guns to criminals will laugh at your silly background check law, and make that sale for that paper.

Criminals dont abide by laws. That's why they're called criminals.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

OMG THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE MY GUNS!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

You guys do realize no one is coming for your guns. Is passing a law that you can't receive a gun on the same day you want to purchase it a bad thing? Does anyone really need a gun that bad that they need it immediately? If a common sense law prevents something like the Atlanta shooting then it is worth it.

BTW, I've stated it many times. I'm in a gun toting state.. Have had guns my whole life.. and I don't think it is possible to eliminate guns nor would support legislation to do so.

Am I okay with laws saying I can't have a 19 round magazine in my 9 MM? Yup
Am I okay that the next time I go to buy a gun in Idaho I don't get it handed to me immediately? Yup
Am I okay that we have common sense laws around assault style weapons? Totally grey because that definition is a total slippery slope.
Am I okay to ban bump stocks? Yup

You guys get the point, but Biden et al aren't coming to take all our guns.. Funny how when someone mentions common sense laws the bashing and hyperbole starts.

With all the things you say you are "ok with", do you honestly believe any of that will make a difference in crime?

I'll answer for you, it won't.

There is no such thing as a "common sense gun law".

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Hmm. Legal purchase here.. This criminal followed the law.

newsone.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

See above post.. Might have stopped Atlanta.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

You guys do realize no one is coming for your guns. Is passing a law that you can't receive a gun on the same day you want to purchase it a bad thing?

You do realize that what Jao is talking about here is different then the proposed bills already floating around congress, right?

What does the word BAN mean?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Except these are in no way common sense. common sense would dictate that you could no longer plead down gun charges! But that would destroy numerous narratives about guns. As a reminder Biden was in the loop for Fats & Furious, which was for the ignorant out there, was when the FBI approved background checks for a known straw-buyer and allowed the guns to walk right to the cartels. THE FREAKING FBI ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN! So why should I believe in this common sense nonsense when the gatekeepers to prevent it are so easily made to disregard it? This is the kind of crap that makes many of us believe false flags are allowed.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

There is no such thing as a "common sense gun law".

There isn't since the act of killing someone was made illegal.

Gun control is about turning us in to criminals.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A radicalized Muslim ban would be easier to pull off by the Feds but ya know.....hurt feelz.
Can’t have hurt feelz.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join