It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update... Andy died

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago I posted a thread about a man's battle with covid. Link below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I figured some of you might want to hear an update.
He seemed to be on the upswing but it was not meant to be.

Well on March 19th his wife said andys eyes got dark and then he just passed away.
He was a good man in every sense of the word.
Nobody ever said life is fair.

His obituary is linked below

www.kpcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Complete stranger to me but you say he was a good person, left a wife and family. May he rest in peace and the ones he left shall find peace, too.

edit on 23.3.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: shall, not may, translation mistake

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I didn't know him well either.
His wife and mine knew each other much better.

He was a little League umpire working up the ladder to the big show in Pennsylvania. They work for free and provide their own food and hotels.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
RIP Andy. Don't know him but it sounds like he was a nice guy from what you have said about him.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I guess it is not an uncommon thing. The ones left behind are the ones to pray for.

Respiratory diseases are leading causes of death and disability in the world. About 65 million people suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and 3 million die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death worldwide.

In the United States, 1.3 million people were diagnosed with pneumonia in an emergency department during 2017. Unfortunately, about 50,000 people die from the disease each year in the United States. Most of the people affected by pneumonia in the United States are adults.

About 5% to 20% of Americans get the flu each year. More than 200,000 people are hospitalized, according to the CDC. And since the 1970s, between 3,000 and 49,000 people have died from the flu each year.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that. Respiratory illnesses are brutal.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I've had pneumonia before. It's not pretty.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Aww damn dude. I’m sorry to hear it.
RIP Andy.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am Very sorry to hear of your loss . It’s never easy to loose someone ... I read his obituary and he seemed like a really good guy ...Please know I am sending prayers .your way , and Condolences to all his friends and family .

link   
I am Very sorry to hear of your loss . It’s never easy to loose someone ... I read his obituary and he seemed like a really good guy ...Please know I am sending prayers .your way , and Condolences to all his friends and family .

link   

(post by Rikku removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Highly unlikely

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
not Andy!

i hope when i die, some strangers on ats pretend to give a sh#t about me.

It’s more likely someone will throw a party.

top topics

join