It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media lies that idiots lap up

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Perhaps you heard about the Cop who was talking about what happened after the guy in Atlanta was arrested for killing 8 people.
www.washingtonpost.com...

The backlash began with the sheriff spokesman’s statement to reporters that the mass shooting suspect was having a “bad day.”

“He was pretty much fed up and kind of at the end of his rope. Yesterday was a really bad day for him and this is what he did,” Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office Capt. Jay Baker said Wednesday. He was describing the 21-year-old man accused of killing eight people, mostly Asian and almost all women, in a rampage across three Atlanta-area spas.

If all the news outlets agree, it must be the truth right? I mean, there wouldn't be some kind of a coordinated campaign against this one cop, right?
reason.com...

The full video (the relevant section starts at about 13:50) makes clear that Baker was not providing his own commentary, but rather summarizing what Long had told the investigators. The "bad day" line was proceeded by a clarification that this was Long's own explanation, as related to the police. Baker did not endorse it.

Wow, that's not at all what was reported, it seems someone got sneaky with the editing and made this all look different than it actually was. Couple that with the part where the guy who killed those people said he did it due to his sex addiction problem, and not because he loves Trump and Trump told him to hate Chinese people, so he should kill Random Asian folk. It's almost as if there is an effort to change this around completely.

If you ever find yourself asking, what is really causing the divide in America right now, looking to the MSM and the toolbags who parrot their lies is a fantastic place to start.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I'm so tired of this blatant BS. I cut down to local news a couple years ago but the propaganda has now made my local unwatchable.
I no longer watch any news, I rarely even seek it out except for ATS.
I have grown to accept that the world is F#d and beyond repair.
I will spend my remaining days gardening when I can or just being with the love of my life.
If anyone tries to take any of that away it will be my final day.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
These folks are in the business of social engineering and producing propaganda, NOT reporting the news. The sooner the public figures this out, the less divide there will among the citizens of this country and the truth will become much more evident.

I can dream, can't I?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I usually last about two minutes with MSM before I feel nauseous. National or local.

I read MSM articles online but the result is usually the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Faux outrage. The officer used plain words to explain the killer's mindset and motivations, as appropriate. It is not the officer's job to sensationalize or editorialize in any way. There was no good way to describe such a despicable act.

But why would anyone be surprised that something(s) happened to trigger such an extreme action -- or perhaps reaction is the better term here? Isn't that why we have words like "trigger"? Would the same people be so outraged if the officer had instead said that the killer was "triggered" by an incident earlier? Would that have satisfied the SJWs?

All I got from the officer's words was that this was not pre-meditated, but rather that someone already walking a fine line was pushed over the edge by something. And, yes, that's sure as hell a "bad" day for everyone!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The MSM collectively lied/lies about the melee at the US Capitol on 1.6.2021 also. Mostly by omitting key facts, such as:

No weapons. The only murder was the cold blooded shooting of a trespasser (female Airforce veteran), by Capitol police.

Less than 2% of the 30,000 protestors have been arrested.

They're doing the same thing with the Covid-19 Pandemic and Vaccines.

And expect a major pivot away from yesterday's mass murder in Colorado, because the perpetrator is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa.

ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-NYTimes-WaPo and their corporate connected local affiliates are the greatest enemy we're facing. Although the Biden Administration policies and ineptness are now a close #2.

edit on 3/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Confusion is the goal....to a greater goal.

Demoralization = destabilization...nationwide.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The biggest eye opener for me was the "good people on both sides" snippets... the whole exchange is so much different when listened the whole way through.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
NBC News steering the Narrative (Screen Grab)

It's a heck of a Diet - if you consume the BS on MSM on any subject -

circa 2018

edit on 3232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
His killing of those people was not a racist act from what I get. It does seem that he targeted women, sexy women to be precise. Maybe the news should report it as a sexist act because he was targeting women that tempt guys. But you hear the news pushing racism which is pretty wrong. I kind of like the looks of Asian women...I usually like short people because I am tall I suppose.

I can be helpful to them, getting stuff that is high on shelves so I suppose it makes me feel helping them out is simple. But that is a delusion, they have pinchers you can buy cheap to get stuff off of high shelves so they do not need me to help them.

This guy who shot all of these people was nuts, and being nuts it is surprising someone sold him a gun recently. I have no problem with requiring background checks when buying a handgun, we have had that rule in Michigan for a long time. Some people should not have guns, the background checks help to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Mockingbird media is CIA. There is no "conspiracy theory" about it. It's a plain fact.

Now add to the equation how completely wrong, falsified and misleading the garbage they put out is...

Hmmmm I'm no expert but there may be some nefarious intent here...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
His killing of those people was not a racist act from what I get. It does seem that he targeted women, sexy women to be precise. Maybe the news should report it as a sexist act because he was targeting women that tempt guys. But you hear the news pushing racism which is pretty wrong. I kind of like the looks of Asian women...I usually like short people because I am tall I suppose.

I can be helpful to them, getting stuff that is high on shelves so I suppose it makes me feel helping them out is simple. But that is a delusion, they have pinchers you can buy cheap to get stuff off of high shelves so they do not need me to help them.

This guy who shot all of these people was nuts, and being nuts it is surprising someone sold him a gun recently. I have no problem with requiring background checks when buying a handgun, we have had that rule in Michigan for a long time. Some people should not have guns, the background checks help to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

There already is a Federal background check for buying any new gun. NICS check, and some states have additional State background checks. The law already exists.

That however does not apply from private gun sales, from person to person and it shouldn't.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IDK about you but this is a disturbing Mockingbird woke'ism propaganda trend.

twitter.com...

Oh the precious illegals...🙄🤬

And they put the National Guard in the parking garage with crappy food!

Reichstag fire, version 2021, the oligarchy that the Harris Administration (along with Joe Biden)™️©️®️ is fronting for with the rest of the uniparty (Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell) along for the ride, is going to push this for all it is worth!

Aside: March 23, 1933 – The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.

Where will the military stand after going through their "woke" process?

I wonder what will it take to truly tip us over the cliff???

“I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy.”
– Howard Beale, "Network" (1976)

edit on 23-3-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join