It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release the Kraken Releaser!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just to show how deeply dumb-ass people are, Sydney Powell --- you know, The Other Guy's hard-hitting attorney has filed a new defense brief for the first of many lawsuits she faces for her 'Election Fraud' legal assault. What is she offering up to defend her actions and statements:

"claims that Dominion was involved in an orchestrated voter fraud effort were so outrageous that “reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact.”

source (one of many)

So at least now you know whether you are a reasonable person or not. Kraken my ass.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The fact that any part of our elections is hidden from Us (ie the software that tabulates votes) should make EVERYBODY question all results.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

From your source:

Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further
support Defendants’ position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process.

Bolding mine, so you can focus and pay attention.

Full context and all that.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Just to show how deeply dumb-ass people are, Sydney Powell --- you know, The Other Guy's hard-hitting attorney has filed a new defense brief for the first of many lawsuits she faces for her 'Election Fraud' legal assault. What is she offering up to defend her actions and statements:

"claims that Dominion was involved in an orchestrated voter fraud effort were so outrageous that “reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact.”

Said the guy that apparently doesn't know anything about law, legal arguments, and how this kind of thing works.

It is called strategy... once she gets past this stupid stuff, and it goes to trial, she gets to engage in what is called 'discovery'... that is where it will get really, really interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This is sad... so sooooooooo sad...

The lesson here is that we should not be taking anyone's word for anything... Not Sidney's word... not Trump's word... not Biden's word... not the rainbow-farting-unicorn's word... Because saying something doesn't make it true....

And in a legal matter, it is not "evidence" -- much less "truth" -- unless and until the court says so. Call it legalese or lawyerspeak or whatever you want, but Sidney is arguing legal principles in a court of law, not common principles in the court of public opinion. There is a very big difference. Neither of us has to like it, but that's how corrupt and "captured" our courts are.

The evidence and the truth is out there. But the people with the power refuse to let the public see the evidence. So we do not know, but we can know one way or the other if our election was fair and honest.

Screw what anyone says. Show us the evidence. Let the bright light of sunshine show us the truth. Give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and the people will figure it out, and the chips will fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Riiigggghhht... can't wait.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You really don't get it. Her claims are only defamatory if proven false in a court of law. All she's saying is that this suit is a preemptive attack. Let her evidence go to court, if Dominion proves they are false only then can they sue. If Sidney proves her claims, then they are f#$ked.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Of course, I said 'This' but now I'm saying that no reasonable person would believe me, but I'm going to dump all my 'discovery' here on the Court and expect the Court to believe me. Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
The fact that any part of our elections is hidden from Us (ie the software that tabulates votes) should make EVERYBODY question all results.

Statistics alone demonstrate that Joe Biden didn't win, unless a multi-state "cheat" made that win occur.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I guess context and scope evade some folks reading comprehension skills.

Just to show how deeply dumb-ass people are

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ATruGod

Statistics alone demonstrate that Joe Biden didn't win, unless a multi-state "cheat" made that win occur.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
US election 2016: Trump says election 'rigged at polling places'

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: underpass61

Of course, I said 'This' but now I'm saying that no reasonable person would believe me, but I'm going to dump all my 'discovery' here on the Court and expect the Court to believe me. Makes sense.

It's her preemptive strike for losing, much like someone else did in saying everything was rigged beforehand. If you claim everything is rigged then you are never wrong.

US election 2016: Trump says election 'rigged at polling places'

Oh wait, he won that one.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Which has happened, almost every election since they started using them. It's only this election you're not allowed to talk about it.

new topics

top topics

join