It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sociopathic Credit Score.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

watched the video today... very disturbing! I knew about some of it but wow... they've really let themselves be tricked into this surviellance credit score system.

Shall we say there's about 5 to 10 percent of the World population who are actually into criminal activity but 90 odd percent of us will be subject to this social credits scoring crap and more surviellance!

In the UK already we have between 4 million and 6 million CCTV... its everywhere you go, except in the Countryside... thank god... lets hope it stays that way as its the only place you/we can have some privacy!

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I watched it, I'm not overly concerned because I'm not on social media but if you are you should rethink posting on social media platforms.

Are you taking the piss or just being disingenuous?

If you watched the video then you would know that this is a mandatory system irrespective of social media use.

An Introduction to the China Social Credit System

Sesame Credit and the Social Compliance Gamification in China

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

watched the video today... very disturbing! I knew about some of it but wow... they've really let themselves be tricked into this surviellance credit score system.

Yes it is and yes they have mate.

Here's Mandroid's thread dealing with the subject.

People won't warm up to the idea of a ccp style social credit score system, so they're back-dooring the system disguised as the vaccine id.

Vaccine passports aka ccp style social credit system

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Exploring China's SC gamification methodology - how to lose points:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I believe there is a difference between the ancient culture of China and their desire for honor above life etc, and this social credit score stuff they are pushing now. It is totalitarian in nature just the same as if it was the old communist Soviet Union, it is just that the CPP knows they can capture the citizens with it, just like they know they can recruit feminist women(Betty Friedan) to their cause in the States. The Chinese people seem to be more adapted to such totalitarian means because they already have a sort of collective idealism, as opposed to the western model of living as pioneers in a wild and (mostly) free paradise. The CCP advances and will advance on our country if we don't take a stand. Communism plain and simple is an evil cancer. We are likely to see more covid type bio weapons released with the laws in place in democrat states (as someone just made a thread on) to force us to take the wormwood or be imprisoned.
On the other hand

hey will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
Mark 16:18 New International Version

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Are you taking the piss or just being disingenuous?

If you watched the video then you would know that this is a mandatory system irrespective of social media use.

Good for Choi-na. Let me know when it happens here.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I have no credit. And never will.

And yes it is worse. I can't get a loan but my mother who has bad credit can.

Crazy right.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This isn't Black Mirror. The Chinese government has no power over the rest of the world, sorry to let you know. If you would like to know what the future may bring, then study the Australian/Oceania way of life. They are the testing community for the U.S.A. As far I can see, they handled COVID-19 like champs. The U.S.A. is far from a credit score government. Just watch TikTok and you will see how hardcore poor rednecks can be. They can not handle conservatives in this country. I rate this conspiracy a 4/10. Wait till I can post to see a possible 10/10, coming from a very old member who never posted back in 2008.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join