It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York nursing home collapses in massive fire; at least one dead

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i was wondering if something like this would start happening.

A New York nursing home building collapsed after a massive fire tore through the facility early on Tuesday, leaving at least one person dead and others injured, according to reports.
New York Nursing Home Collapses In Masive Fire: At Least One Dead

as i said, been wondering if Nursing homes in New York would start burning, after the reports of the covid death numbers were said to have been altered.
cuomo has always struck/reminds me as one of them old gangster types, and wonder if this is the old school way of getting rid of evidence.

wonder when his sexual accusers will start dropping like flies, from car crashes, drunk falling off buildings, or just disappear only later to be found sleeping with the fishes with a pair of concreate shoes.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

COME TO NEW YORK...WHERE WE KILL YOUR BABIES AND OLD PEOPLE.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Buildings burn down hounddoghowlie.

And if there was nefarious purpose to the fire, would the rest of the NY Nursing Homes, not also need to miraculously go up in flames?
edit on 23-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This whole thing has a late 1800s feel to it. Out of control corporate barons, corrupt politicians, ... but no one like Wyatt Earp or Bat Masterson out there.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hmmm... My first thought would be what would have been found in this nursing home once it was investigated.

ETA: BEFORE the fire...
edit on 23-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Buildings burn down hounddoghowlie.

And if there was nefarious purpose to the fire, would the rest of the NY Nursing Homes, not also need to miraculously go up in flames?

Depends on how much evidence was stored at this particular one. I'm assuming enough to save the democrats, but not enough to save Cuomo as they've all suddenly started to hate him and throw him under the bus for all those sexual assault cases that just decided to pop up once the news could no longer avoid his coronavirus mishandling. I don't know how you don't find that odd.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Not a big Cuomo fan myself LSU2018 considering what's materialised about the deviant. LoL

I dont find a building burning down to be odd unless there is evidence to support such.

I'm sure the insurance and forensics teams will be able to establish if there was any foul play.

Probably best to wait until all the facts are in regarding the fire before coming to conclusions.

Anyhoo RIP to the poor sod that died.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"...they've all suddenly started to hate him and throw him under the bus for all those sexual assault cases that just decided to pop up once the news could no longer avoid his coronavirus mishandling."

I don't know how you don't find that odd. They were all calling themselves cuomosexuals last year.

Remember what all was found on Epstein's island once it was investigated?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don't find buildings burning down to be odd without evidence to support such.

I've always found Andrew Cuomo odd LSU2018.

Politicians eat there own, however that's not odd per-say, but the nature of the game in question.

Now was the fire "odd", thats what will be of interest.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

?

It means I'm done. I'm not talking about the fire being odd and you keep going back to that so we're spinning our wheels.

I find the burned down nursing home convenient, not odd.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes the fire is indeed the premise of the thread LSU2018.

Done indeed.

Your bumping your gums about your Cuomo fascination, should you not start a thread on that if that your intension?

Fires happen, if they are odd or suspicious, that can be established.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Can you tell me, andy06shake, if somebody pays you folks to condescendingly mention other members by name when you try to "handle" them or is it a stylistic choice? Just an observation I've made. A few members do this andy06shake, but I'm sure it's nothing.

It's a strange written tic found rarely in the wild andy06shake, aside from people that frequent sales seminars or read self-help guides.

I don't know what 3rd world situation exists that it's normal and common for a nursing home to burn to the ground, but it isn't common or normal in the US. I inspected a wide variety of group care settings, thousands of them over the years, and I have seen one damaged by fire. These facilities are regulated, often by multiple agencies, and it's not common for fires to break out. It's certainly not common for fire to completely destroy one.

I'm not drawing any conclusion yet, but it is not normal.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

"Can you tell me, andy06shake, if somebody pays you folks to condescendingly mention other members by name when you try to "handle" them or is it a stylistic choice"?

Load a mince, but naw, i cant tell you, its i secret that we all keep just from you. x

Accidents happen, even in the USA.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

As to your conclusion, if you cannot accept that buildings, burn to the ground, even in first world nations, by accident, then i conclude you simply dont know your arse from your elbow.

If you are drawing its most lightly in purple Crayola.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"Can you tell me, andy06shake, if somebody pays you folks to condescendingly mention other members by name when you try to "handle" them or is it a stylistic choice"?

Load a mince, but naw, i cant tell you, its i secret that we all keep just from you. x

Accidents happen, even in the USA.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

As to your conclusion, if you cannot accept that buildings, burn to the ground, even in first world nations, by accident, then i conclude you simply dont know your arse from your elbow.

If you are drawing its most lightly in purple Crayola.

Load of mince? God save the Queen.

So, your assertion is that nursing homes burning to the ground is normal and common? Not just small kitchen fires or fire/ems visits, but fires bad enough to lose a whole structure? I said, specifically, it is not normal or common. I didn't say it was a conspiracy or nefarious. I'd lean more towards neglect as a primary cause since almost all structure fires are preventable. This isn't a barn or shed we're talking about, but a heavily regulated facility that houses vulnerable people.

I'm sure you can find a bunch of them that had catastrophic fires in the past 5 or 10 years if this is the case andy06shake. I'm sure everybody is interested in the data.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

She 94 pal, God can only ""save"" her for so long.

I never said it was normal or commonplace, but that it can happen ,for a multitude of different reasons other than nefarious purposes.

I'm not a fireman, my bet is nether are you, so i cannot comment as to the entire structure being lost or otherwise in any professional capacity.

I imagine however that would depend on the severity of the fire, how many engines attended, and how long they took to arrive.

Im sure you can find a bunch of what ever you choose, good luck there. LoL

Personally i will wait to see what the authorities and people who actually know what they are talking about chime up and say there piece.

Good luck with your conspiracy nonsense all the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is another reason why Cuomo needs to Go, hopefully to jail, because regardless of wether this was just a random tragedy or not, too many people’s 1st thought is that this mobster Governor could somehow be involved !

new topics

top topics

join