It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come with an open mind and you shall get served

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This might not be a popular opinion but the song I'm going to provide is close to being legendary.

Well, that is if you can keep an open mind and truly listen to a genre you are most likely not familiar with at all... but the ride is worth it, trust me. At the bare minimum, it shall provide somekind of positive energy.

I present to you the Mozart of trance music-

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Man are you on the wrong website for this...

S&F just for posting it.

Trance is not my thing at all its way too repetitive for my ears. But i gave it a listen and it wasn't terrible. Sorry i cant be more positive about it, but hey, have a great day..

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Thanks for giving it a try mate.

What do you mean I'm on the wrong website for this, though? I thought this was the music forum

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh its the right forum alright, but the website, ATS, wouldnt have many trance lovers.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Erm, the "get served" has bad meanings in some countries. It means you lost, you are beaten, you got a subpoena to go to court, etc., at least in the USA. You might want to change that if you still can.

I actually like the music.
edit on 3 23 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Enjoyed thanks for the positive vibes!

There are members who absolutely love or even occasionally enjoy this type of music.
In the music forum there is the “House, Trance And Chillout Music” thread that is currently 124 pages in with more amazing chill adventures.

Positive vibes let them circulate!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Erm, the "get served" has bad meanings in some countries. It means you lost, you are beaten, you got a subpoena to go to court, etc., at least in the USA. You might want to change that if you still can.

I actually like the music.

Yeah my bad for the poor choice of words.

Thanks for your insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingDepth

Enjoyed thanks for the positive vibes!

There are members who absolutely love or even occasionally enjoy this type of music.
In the music forum there is the “House, Trance And Chillout Music” thread that is currently 124 pages in with more amazing chill adventures.

Positive vibes let them circulate!

Alright noted mate, didn't know there was such a thread.

On another note and after further consideration, I realized one other song would give a lot more credits to the talent behind Andy Blueman's work. If you have the spare time give a try, it's one of my all-time favorite

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Actually, I like trance music like this at the right time. Just for me most times I need something mellow.Will check out his other stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Actually, I like trance music like this at the right time. Just for me most times I need something mellow.Will check out his other stuff.

Yes, please do.

"Serenity" is mostly seen as his true masterpiece.
The trance community recognize Andy Blueman as the Mozart of electronic music. Interesting fact-

He has progressively became deaf through the years imparing his ability to produce music.
edit on 23-3-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
This might not be a popular opinion but the song I'm going to provide is close to being legendary.

Well, that is if you can keep an open mind and truly listen to a genre you are most likely not familiar with at all... but the ride is worth it, trust me. At the bare minimum, it shall provide somekind of positive energy.

I present to you the Mozart of trance music-

And you are sure you have heard the music of Mozart before yes? Me thinks not.

Should have compared this to early Dj shadow or some ninja tunes stuff before

MOZART

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

He didn't because its nowhere near DJ Shadow stuff or Ninja Tunes. They would be hip hop, trip hop, industrial, experimental. Anything but trance.
But hey, have a great day

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yeah no sh*t.....It doesn’t even touch Mozart.

His comparison is outlandish

I could have said Rancid before Mozart or Dj flash

The gogo’s

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yoooo you should come on over to the trance thread .. I’ll share a link soon. I looove trance, dubstep, psychedelic trance, any and all beats, fast and slow. Or have you been to the trance thread?? .. hmmmm well here it is anyway ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could listen to this stuff and dance till my feet fall off all day every day ..

edit on 14-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Lets have a video of you dancing.

I'd star and flag the sheeite outta it lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Here I really am

Ace Ventura & Quantize- Monster

join