It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell says no reasonable person would believe her...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Talk about intensonally dismissing the facts because you don't like the information.

Who's your POTUS again yuppa?

You really need to stop lobbing those bricks at green houses and tilting at windmills. x

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OP Article says Powell still stands by her claims.

Powell said she stands by her claims even though they were repeatedly rejected by judges who threw out her lawsuits seeking to reverse the election.

(bold mine)

Most lunatics do stand by their claims—even if they know said claims are BS, because idiots will still believe those claims.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We have a logic paradox here...

If no reasonable person should believe her and you believe her when she says that, then you would not be a reasonable person...
edit on 23-3-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DoubleDNH

she clearly said, "I never say things that aren't true", and went on to make claims she had the goods.
If she didn't have the goods, I'm afraid it's starting to sound like a lie.

what would have motivated her to say outlandish things she could not prove?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
She seeks dismissal. Rather than going to court and using the discovery process to get evidence from Dominion. Her opportunity to finally present in court all that evidence she's sitting on. She's seeking dismissal of the lawsuit because she was just grandstanding for Trump so it doesn't matter what she said, if she was lying or not. What a surprise.

Will Lindell do the same? Guilani? Probly.

In any case, it seems there are a number of unreasonable people about. People who ate every word.

edit on 3/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

No reasonable people did believe her, we all said she had nothing.

The non-reasonable people were frothing at the mouth and waiting for the Mega-MAGA-Tick-Tok-Kraken

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

she clearly said, "I never say things that aren't true", and went on to make claims she had the goods.
If she didn't have the goods, I'm afraid it's starting to sound like a lie.

what would have motivated her to say outlandish things she could not prove?

I believe it was the great philosopher erm, ABBA that said "Money, money, money, must be funny, in a rich mans world!"

Trump's world does seem very funny, in a kind of clownish sort of way.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

To call it "information" is what's stupid here.
She's trying to save her sorry ass that's what's happening.
She's basically pulling the mental problems card here, just that she doesn't say it's she who's having the problem but everybody who believed her bull#.
Can you accept that fact?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Talk about intensonally dismissing the facts because you don't like the information.

Who's your POTUS again yuppa?

You really need to stop lobbing those bricks at green houses and tilting at windmills. x

ITs Biden,but un-officially its trump. Presidents are just figureheads anyways.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

To call it "information" is what's stupid here.
She's trying to save her sorry ass that's what's happening.
She's basically pulling the mental problems card here, just that she doesn't say it's she who's having the problem but everybody who believed her bull#.
Can you accept that fact?

It is a legal statement. if you dont like it go sit and spin is all i can tell you.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Your singing a bit of a different tune now are you not?

Got to chalk that one up to at least some progress.

What about your vaccine, are you going to get that?

Considering Unhappy Gilmore got his?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I am not sure if this is intended to defend Powell or simply point out that when Powell made her claims in court, she and her colleagues admitted they were outrageous and therefore not to be taken seriously which then suggests that her current defense is not as outlandish as it appears. If she did make such admissions then why did Fox, OAN, and Newsmax fail to include this in the context of their reporting? Also, isn't this an admission that Powell knew from the very beginning that she had no real case to prove fraud?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Your singing a bit of a different tune now are you not?

Got to chalk that one up to at least some progress.

What about your vaccine, are you going to get that?

Considering Unhappy Gilmore got his?

Not really. denying scientifically provable stuff such as who is POTUS is pointless. you consider him a legit one,i dont,but he is still president even if he is a dam cheater.

And screw the vacciene. i had Covid and it was not that bad.

(post by andy06shake removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
Shocking I tell you! Say it ain’t so! When will you finally admit that you were conned...

source

Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell said the defamation suit filed against her by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. should be tossed out because “no reasonable person” would believe her claims about the election software company were “truly statements of fact.”

It's obvious you don't seem to understand what she is trying to do. Dominion wants the trial in Washington DC for a reason, and not because most judges in Washington DC are fair... But because most judges in Washington DC are biased, and political progressives...

The same types of progressives that made a law in New York which allows the state to legally deny people their rights (denying double jeopardy protection) for "having any link to President Trump." Which goes against the U.S. Constitution and equal protection laws the U.S. has always had. Except the left/progressives/never-Trumpers have been changing our legal system in hell holes like Washington DC and New York, among others to punish and target "political opponents to the left/progressives."

It's ironic that the article itself does not give the full statements made by her... instead they post what the prosecution claims and just small parts of what she said...

edit on 24-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

OOps. its late and reading skills get worse as i get sleepier.
edit on 21000000ppam by yuppa because: oops.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join