It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Height of COVID-19 Stupidity.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Okay, so I was just browsing around the internet when all of a sudden an ad pops up in my screen...

This is the ad, and to me it's the height of stupidity surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.

They are trying to sell this...

www.vyzrtech.com...

Here is a direct link to the gif, a short video, in which you can see this model attempting to hide his laugh and smirking knowing he looks stupid in such absurd contraption.

cdn.shopify.com...

The worse part is that it costs $379 PLUS shipping, and there will be idiots buying this...

That model I posted a pic of can be seen in the website trying to hide a laugh, it's obvious he just wants to laugh out loud like I did, but smirks as he attempts to look cool in that idiotic contraption.

This company is probably going to become rich off stupid people whom will think they will look cool in it...

edit on 23-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and correct pic.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

379 plus shipping? No regular person would pay that price when a cloth mask is pennies on the dollar. But fear not, there are plenty of smart idiots out there as well. And there are also plenty of rich idiots also. In fact there's a few in every littler. From educated morons to moron morons.

Who would actually buy that thinking there being protected form catching the virus? And some will do it no doupt. Because it looks cool and they got money to spend. I would not worry though, in a few years? It will be a normal fashion attire while out in public.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Yep, lots of idiots and morons to go around in all walks of life.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Anyone I see wearing this....... I’m farting into wherever the intake is......

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Spaceballs predicted it before Simpsons.

I want one !

edit on 23-3-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

LOL Good one.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

That looks like the top half of a space suit. Would look cool as if your were on Mars.

Needs Batman armor on the bottom half ... and tinted see through so you can hide from Aliens.

Whatever next!

Of course the real reason for this nonsense is to force humans to stop touching and hugging, two very important parts of our make up.

Fist bumps to replace kissing.

P

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

...And some will do it no doupt. Because it looks cool and they got money to spend. I would not worry though, in a few years? It will be a normal fashion attire while out in public.

"Because it looks cool"?? lol

Are we looking at the same image? because I don't see how anyone could possibly think that thing looks cool....

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Can’t wait for the decked-out model with built in oled screen, sonos suround helmet speakers, a 2ft wide LED bar on top, HEPA filtration, speakersystem PA with proximity sensors (sides front and back) to warn people who come into your VSZ “virus safe zone”and, needless to say, you’re going nowhere without picatinny rails all around for cams, IR, laser sights and a small personal protection micro grenade laucher and tazer array. For the urban surviver we added access to internet and all social media, and the ability to stream your adventures straight to your friends, who no doubt look as ridiculous as yourself, using one of the five picatinny rails for a go-pro or third party camera.

Thought that was all!? Nope, you can now add your favorite personal decals ranging from full vibrant colors to realtree cammo. Done while you wait in a negative pressure bubble.

*40 pound battery pack not included.
edit on 23-3-2021 by 2Faced because: Almost forgot

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Full disclosure...

I did tactically acquire a gas mask and my plate vest (w/ plates) when I left the military...

My wife says I am the "height of stupidity," too. The vest takes up her valuable closet space and the gas mask makes visitors look at us strangely when they visit as it hangs on the coat rack (along with a German Shepherd mask acquired at some point, somewhere)...

And, she says my brand of stupidity is not just the COVID kind.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I was going to say I need to make another space suit now, but not at that price for the helmet. I will stick with my current model. A retro futuristic mechanical pressure suit with bubble helmet. Along with extra suit and other accessories, it cost about the same as that helmet for everything.

edit on 3 23 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
People might want to look at this as a prototype of what could be a useful product in years to come. We've all seen pictures of cities in China and of course Los Angelos. Breathing in dangerous air is a thing, and that air travels making other areas not as healthy as they could be and there comes a point where a mask is ineffective. As far as Covid concerns, we all see every day how this is not being taken seriously. How some people make it worse for others by not thinking that keeping clean, staying healthy, and keeping your distance is the health-safe thing to do. Virus outbreak or not. And then there is the political machine making the whole thing even more retarded.

The point is, it's a dirty planet and getting dirtier by the day. People in rural Montana may laugh and say it's stupid, and it would be..........there. But people in certain areas of other parts of the world may be thinking "This looks promising".

Don't discount something because of the way it looks. Who the f**k cares how something looks if it can help keep you healthy?

Again, the idea is a promising one.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

That does it!!!!

I'm converting to full Dalek.

Exterminate.........exterminate.........extermeereeeennaaaaaaaayyte!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

People might want to look at this as a prototype of what could be a useful product in years to come.

I like my bubble helmet better. As the air actually comes from the backpack, I could convert it to full HEPA filter with carbon prefilter in no time. It is usb powered from any power bank.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they will make a killing off youtubers buying them for gags and stupid reviews.

spendin' that goo goo money
edit on 3/23/2021 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hell, nothing a redneck can't do better with some duct tape and spare car parts -

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple
People might want to look at this as a prototype of what could be a useful product in years to come. We've all seen pictures of cities in China and of course Los Angelos. Breathing in dangerous air is a thing, and that air travels making other areas not as healthy as they could be and there comes a point where a mask is ineffective. As far as Covid concerns, we all see every day how this is not being taken seriously. How some people make it worse for others by not thinking that keeping clean, staying healthy, and keeping your distance is the health-safe thing to do. Virus outbreak or not. And then there is the political machine making the whole thing even more retarded.

The point is, it's a dirty planet and getting dirtier by the day. People in rural Montana may laugh and say it's stupid, and it would be..........there. But people in certain areas of other parts of the world may be thinking "This looks promising".

Don't discount something because of the way it looks. Who the f**k cares how something looks if it can help keep you healthy?

Again, the idea is a promising one.

Places with extreme pollution and for weak individuals perhaps, but long term our species is toast if we don't constantly expose our immune systems to various bacteria and viruses. Even kids these days being kept in isolation are being deprived of a strong immune system. It is a dirty planet and it was designed that way to maintain a balance. All that dirt is needed to keep our immunity top notch.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Hell, nothing a redneck can't do better with some duct tape and spare car parts -

And that's some kick ass wiring on the ceiling! Rednecks rule! Love people that can improvise.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
In the beginning of the great covid plague of 2020 (sarc) the local news was sure to remind everyone there was a COVID test site nearby....

Yep just go there and pay $100 for a test and they will let you know if you have covid...this was completely real...

I wanted to go see what geniuses thought it was necessary to give someone $100 in some crappy pop up circus tent, to tell them if they were sick or not.

The stupid is too much sometimes...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join