It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden eyes $3 trillion package for infrastructure, schools, families

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

By LISA MASCARO and JOSH BOAK The Associated Press,Updated March 22, 2021, 9:35 p.m.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Fresh off passage of the COVID-19 relief bill, President Joe Biden is assembling the next big White House priority, a sweeping $3 trillion package of investments on infrastructure and domestic needs.

Biden huddled privately late Monday with Senate Democrats as Congress has already begun laying the groundwork with legislation for developing roads, hospitals and green energy systems as part of Biden's “Build Back Better” campaign promise. Much like the $1.9 trillion virus rescue plan signed into law earlier this month, the new package would also include family-friendly policies, this time focusing on education and paid family leave.

Biden eyes $3 trillion package for infrastructure, schools, families

Despite the fact that democrats just spent $1.8 trillion dollars on COVID-19 relief when only 9% of that money was really for COVID-19 relief, now Biden and democrats are discussing passing a new $3 trillion dollar package, and imo they are disguising it as "an infrastructure and domestic needs package." The wording they used makes me think they want to pass a package for The Green New Deal.

If I remember correctly AOC herself CLAIMED that the Green New Deal would need about $3 trillion U.S.D. to be implemented... Meanwhile other, more honest and intelligent people, have stated the cost for the Green New Deal will be far over $3 trillion U.S.D.

If you notice even in the article excerpted they mention this bill is to "develop...green energy systems..."

They are not going to build any new roads, and Biden said during his lying campaign that he was looking forward to banning fracking, oil extraction, coal extraction, gas extraction and to at least take off our streets 1 million gas vehicles...

That's what imo this bill will do.

Do you think we have money to spare for this nightmare democrats want to unleash on the American people? I sure think we don't have that money to spare... More so to pass drastic measures that will only further erode our economy, and our job market.

edit on 23-3-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

We just have to spend any amount of money we possibly can right now on anything the Democrats want.

For the children!!!

Never mind that by doing so, we have indebted generations of our children to pay back something that they never caused..

Let's be real.

They are crashing our economic system.

So they can offer a solution.

A Global one.

It's just Progressives doing what they do.

Let the games begin.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Do you think we have money to spare for this nightmare democrats want to unleash on the American people? I sure think we don't have that money to spare... More so to pass drastic measures that will only further erode our economy, and our job market.

I think you all should do like the chinese do. And create ourself a god of money. Yup they have god of money. Then you can pray yourselfs out of any situation involving money. And after we create a god of money to get out of this mess. We can create a god of cake. So we can eat cake to celebrate.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The entire Federal Budget of the United States is about 4.5 Trillion.

Source: www.itsuptous.org...#:~:text=The%20federal%20budget%20for%20the,was%20set%20at%20%244.79%2 0trillion.

Biden wants to spend $5 Trillion IN ADDITION TO the regular budget in 2021.
($2 Trillion Covid Stimulus + $3 Trillion Infrastructure)

Serious question. Does the United States print the money, or borrow the money?

Better to PRINT it, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meanwhile Joe China Biden and the CCP loyalists in the democrat party will help China buy off this new U.S. debt...

But that won't be all... Remember that Biden and the CCP loyalist democrats also want trillions of dollars to remake our healthcare system to implement a Marxist national healthcare like Cuba's or Venezuela's...

Not that long ago I made a thread about that particular bill they wrote in 2017 in which they call to abolish all private, and public health insurance. including Medicaid, Medicare, all children's health care insurance, and everyone's insurance...

The Biden-Sanders "Medicare for all" bill will get rid of Medicare & all other programs.

We told the few 33 million whom actually voted for Biden that they would do this, and these voters didn't want to believe us...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Biden and his administration is a nightmare and I only see it getting worse as long as he remains in power, or whoever is pulling his puppet strings.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Every Republican leader, from Trump on down, who let Democrats steal the 2020 election for Joe Biden, are to blame for the basic restructuring America is about to endure.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
S&F so very true

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

There's a slogan to go by,

'We spent 5 trillion in less than 100 days!'

It's absolutely insane, and going to happen.

I wonder what the USA will be called after the break-up?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The third world? The bread basket of the Chinese communist party? The new, New Mexico?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Vector99

The third world? The bread basket of the Chinese communist party? The new, New Mexico?

Sounds like a great name for Kalifornia

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Whos gonna pay for all......oh wait....

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By LISA MASCARO and JOSH BOAK The Associated Press,Updated March 22, 2021, 9:35 p.m.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Fresh off passage of the COVID-19 relief bill, President Joe Biden is assembling the next big White House priority, a sweeping $3 trillion package

Despite the fact that democrats just spent $1.8 trillion dollars on COVID-19 relief when only 9% of that money was really for COVID-19 relief

If I remember correctly AOC herself CLAIMED that the Green New Deal would need about $3 trillion U.S.D. to be implemented... Meanwhile other, more honest and intelligent people, have stated the cost for the Green New Deal will be far over $3 trillion U.S.D.

If you notice even in the article excerpted they mention this bill is to "develop...green energy systems..."

whats 9% of 3 trillion? should get some good schools, roads and families for those kinda dollars

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Imagine if they just let everybody who wants to be working back to work. It is evident infrastructure and economy are not the real priority.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Is this going to be like obamas "shovel ready" jobs that weren't shovel ready?
edit on 23-3-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
There's a slogan to go by,

'We spent 5 trillion in less than 100 days!'

Another slogan:

“A few trillion here, a few trillion there, before you know it we’re talking real money!”

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

THIS is the bill that calls Fossil Fuels 'Racist'.

“The BUILD GREEN Infrastructure and Jobs Act will make the big federal investments necessary to transform our country’s transportation system, confront the racial and economic inequality embedded in our fossil fuel economy

pjmedia.com...
(bold mine)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When you're allowing millions of new immigrants into the county, you have to have a way to take care of them. A majority of the spending appears to cover that anyway. But I have to say, many can benefit from some of the spending.

3 Trillion - 1,000 billion in each trillion for those mathematically challenged.

400B climate change
200B Housing infrastructure
Universal Pre-kindergarten
Free Community College Tuition
Expand Spending on child care
Extend the recently signed expansion of the child tax credit

But what bothers me is how the billions aren't accounted for. Universal Pre-kindergarten is pretty.....universal, or so I thought. Head start has been around since the 60's. Community College Tuition were already free to local students in many cases, or so I thought. What exactly is "Expand spending on child care" - free day care? They already have that too. And just how much will the tax credit be for having a child? $10,000?

The bottom line is this bill is too generic. And quite frankly, appears to be a 'cover' for a lot of deep pockets waiting in the wings.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

But what bothers me is how the billions aren't accounted for

they'll be accounted for. in around 12 years a report will come out recieving no msm coverage stating that most of the money was "mis-spent". lots of head shaking and "will never happen agains" will follow. just call me nostradamus

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Those 3 trillion dollars are for the wave of illegals coming to the US, this is to pay for all the housing, schools, health care and any other needs the new illegal democrat voters may have. Who knows maybe even throw in there an electric car too.

Nobody wants to come to the realization that is not just illegals crossing the border, but a completely new make over of society in the US, where anybody else but illegals will be the majority voters in the nation.

American legal democrats open your eyes, you all will be replaced as voters by illegals.

No education needed, just sign with an x the party that is giving you the most money, you know legal hart working tax payer free money.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join