It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers Gather For Coronavirus Protest In Front Of Two Chinese Food Restaurants In DC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And we wonder why there's violence against Asian Americans? Shouldn't black activists know better??

The New Black Panther Party is a militant black power movement and was rejected by the Black Panther Party of the 1960s and 1970s for espousing racist and anti-Semitic beliefs. The party has blamed Jews for the 9/11 terrorist attacks and slavery, and the group claims that white men have a secret plan to commit genocide against non-white races, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

It’s unclear why the protestors decided to gather in front of the two restaurants, which serve Americanized Chinese and Cantonese food respectively and are owned by two brothers, Jerry Chen and Joe Chen, according to the Washingtonian.

Source

These business owners have nothing to do with the Chinese Government so why be targeted? Do we think it's coincidence that violence against Asians are on the rise?? We need to call it out for what it is, and the Black community in particular needs ton STEP UP. It seems it's only convenient for us to cry foul when it's one of our own? That goes for EVERYBODY.

Supposedly some claim the protest was with regard to government treatment of blacks back in China but it's evident the attendees when questioned had another agenda.

Stop the racism.

edit on 22-3-2021 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Black Panthers are upset they have been protesting since the '60s and they still haven't made anywhere close to the 90 million BLM made in one year.

Hell, I'd be protesting too...

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well I for one am glad that the black Panthers are protesting Asians.
This shows that they are diverse in their racism and don't just hate white people.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

And... shouldn’t the Black community also be outraged by modern slavery and human sex trafficking........

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And we wonder why there's violence against Asian Americans? Shouldn't black activists know better??

Oh, they know whats up, fact is, they are just as dumb, and racist as anyone..BLM has turned into something altogether different that when started.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Black Panthers are now White Supremacists? Is there a website or a guide book to help keep all this straight?

"Prorams here! Get your programs here! You can't tell who is against who without an official program!"

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Coronavirus protest? What are they protesting about the ‘vid? They’re all wearing masks, so...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

First of all, I can't understand what is he saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Since when doe Chinese restaurants offer cheap fried chicken?

(post by magnetik removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is soo funny, the Panthers should be protesting BLM for taking over the black movements, sadly is true they are not making even a fraction of what BLM terrorist group is making, then you get to see hidden in the news the racketeering the leaders of BLM are having with all that money.

Panthers are protesting the wrong people, I actually feels sorry for their now forgotten movement, I am sure the BLM leaders hate males and do not want anything to do with them.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well he said they are very well educated, so I guess they know what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The vast majority of hate crimes against the Asian community come from the black community, not white supremes. This is a long standing fact.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome back SG.

The Black Panthers are a bunch of racist flunky retards. If they wanted to protest coronavirus, the Chinese Embassy is in DC as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
The vast majority of hate crimes against the Asian community come from the black community, not white supremes. This is a long standing fact.

Interminority racism is what it's called, and I can't think of a more redundant way to live. The only reason I see Asians not liking blacks is that the blacks f**k with them, not the other way around. And it's all because of a lack of understanding between the cultures.

If the BP were so educated, they would sit down and talk to Asians so both peoples could understand each other better as understanding leads to people getting along.

The Black Panthers don't have the balls to after the Govt. so they aim for the easiest target of all: Asians. I know this makes me sound like an internet warrior, and maybe I am, but someone has to point out the obvious.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime

nterminority racism is what it's called,

It all needs to stop with these "sub groups" of definitions.

Its racism, flat out, it doesnt matter whose perpetrating it, racism is racism.

There is no "reverse racism" etc. Racism is racism as racism.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.palmny.org...

"Black on Asian Violent Crime Statistics
In 2018, there were 182,230 reports of Asian victims. Of these, the offender was white 24% of the time and Black 28% of the time. For comparison, the US population is 62% White, 12% Black, 17% Hispanic, and 6% Asian.
So while the US population has more white people than black people, Asians are victimized in violent crime by Black people more often than by Black people even without adjusting for the population difference."

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oooooh boy, another alphabet agency ligament acting up for the camera.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Obviously, these Black Supremacists have been emboldened by Biden's Corn Pop speech. Notice how Biden and Harris have failed to denounce them at every turn.

Why? Because they are Biden supporters. How do we know? Because they are black. As Joe Biden himself said, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I dont get it? Are they protesting the chinese? Or chinese food? Or white people? Or the corona virus?

Or all the above things? In which case. I knew it. The corona virus is racist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join