It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF schools official refuses to quit over racist Asian tweets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Another day another racist, this one refuses to embrace the cancel culture she embraces against others not of the fold.

Ironic?

Moronic.

Collins explained that she was seeking to “combat anti-black racism in the Asian community” and “at my daughters’ mostly Asian Am school.”

Her posts also contained racial epithets, including a reference comparing Asian Americans to “house n—-s.”

In one tweet, Collins described a situation in which her daughter “heard boys teasing a Latino about ‘Trump, Mexicans and the KKK.’ The boys were Asian-American,” KGO

nypost.com...
As they say on the interweb. KEK.

Hey lady stop being a racist.
edit on 22-3-2021 by Lysergic because: aidsfart

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Democrats especially in pocked California need to stop displaying their selective racism agenda !!!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So a SF African-American school official is saying Asian-Americans are using "White Supremacist thinking" to get ahead.

Who is supposed to be the racist in this scenario, again?
I need more CNN.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This new found Asian racism is crazy. Popping up all over the media.
It feels a lot like the Zionists media and banking industry and the holocaust movement.
Don't question the takeover you nazi.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

They are jealous of how successful Asians-Americans are on a whole, don't hate them, improve your own #ty culture of being a #ty human.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They are jealous of how successful Asians-Americans are on a whole

That's exactly it. Despite being a "minority", Asians are overwhelmingly seen as successful and intelligent (particularly Japanese/Koreans/Chinese), and there are a lot of blacks who absolutely hate that. This is made clear any time you see black people calling them things like “house n*****s” - they hate that Asians are successful and respected and they feel inferior in comparison.
I lived in Florida for 5 years and worked around black people and this mentality of successful minorities being "Uncle Toms" or "house n*****s" was prevalent. I've heard them talking about it directly.
edit on 3/22/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Racists READ !!!! . .

chinese slaves in america (Google)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I made a mental picture in my head what this person would look like.

I was spot on in my assumption.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
America is a strange place where people are grouped into nonsensical and indeed deeply offensive racial classification. One has to be truly ignorant or legitimately racist in the extreme to consider all “Asians” to be of the same race (or ethnicity).

Go ahead and tell a Han Chinese, a Korean and a Japanese person that in your view they are the same. See how well that turns out.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was doing some back reading on this new phenom, seems whitey played black vs yellow back in the day to set this all up 200 years later.

Cuz whitey loved the yellow mans work ethic, he favored them over the black man and therefore was more likely to hire them. Therefore whitey set up this triangle of terribleness.

www.vox.com...

Damn....whitey ruins everything!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This Adam Carolla podcast is 8 years old. He demands that California governor Newsome explain to him why
Asian people are successful, when other minorities aren't. Newsome, being a white apologist, replies with the standard answers, or should I say no answers. Newsome, like all his fellow guilty white progtards, is 100% full of sh!t.

Again, this is 8 years old. Times are much worse now.

new topics

top topics

join