It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC lies to try and hurt Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

MSNBC personalities shared a crowded Miami Beach photo to complain about vacationers flouting coronavirus distancing guidelines, but there was one problem: the photo was from 2019.

"Today's center of the #COVIDIOTS universe is Miami Beach, Florida," MSNBC analyst Fernand R. Amandi tweeted on Saturday, complete with a photo of a packed beach.

Joi Reed was happy to share this to condemn Florida for allowing people to make their own decisions, but she failed a bit on the time frame. The picture in questions was actually taken in 2019. The narrative was off, but she doesn't seem to care.

Now it's fun to poke at a WOKE MSNBC asshat, but this does present a wonderful moment of clarity.

If a breakout of Covid happens due to the spring break traffic, then it will be what it looks like.

But....

If there is no mass sickening of spring breakers, and we don't see massive spikes in the numbers, this will only shed light on the current numbers going down and make Florida look like a shining example. The upside to this seems to outweigh the downside by a large margin. Reality will show what really happens, and there won't be any hiding from the truth here, so whichever way it goes, is how it will be.
I know what I'm hoping to see.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
They should be airing some of the pictures being leaked from the Southern Border!
Gag orders and no Press allowed.....

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you remember, they pulled this same Spring-break scare tactic last year. Didn't change a thing. 94% of those dying had 3 or more existing medical conditions, with 90% of them over age 80.

The Governors of NY-PA-MI-NJ did their best to run up the Senior death numbers, 12 months ago.

Joe Biden said this past Friday that Covid-19 can't be stopped. What does that tell ya?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What? MSNBC lied?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Leftists lied.

The sun rose those morning and will set tonight.

Water is wet.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
They should be airing some of the pictures being leaked from the Southern Border!

The border? Do you mean the southern entrance? It used to be a border, not so much anymore. It's more of a suggestion. It it makes you feel bad, you can just ignore it.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ironically, I bet a lot of those kids are from liberal colleges, in liberal states.

As to the article, every time an incident like this gets misreported, it just tanks confidence in the news even further.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Leftists lied.

The sun rose those morning and will set tonight.

Water is wet.

that's actually the sentiment of the OP. But as I said, if they don't have spikes, and the covid numbers continue to go down, as with Texas and the neadrathals there, this will make the "in charge" people look sofaking stupid.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well look
I am from Florida
I will say that social distancing, mask wearing in bars, etc. isn't really a thing here in clubs and stuff...at least not in my town.
Now you can decide if this is a problem or not, and no doubt MSNBC is using some unrelated image, but they aren't wrong about not just spring breakers, but common citizens not really giving much of a care about the distancing stuff.

Everyone going to a bar or club knows full well the risks involved and decides. older folks and the immune issued people do wear masks but most don't, and nobody cares either way.
Moreso now that plenty of older folks are getting the vaccine, so expect this to increase with less and less hand wringing worriers complaining

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Tme MSM does this all the time.

Remember the news story about escalating violence in Syria a few years ago featuring spectacular detonations and bomb strikes , and it turned out to be footage from practice targeting bombing runs at a US military installation.

Then people wonder why the integrity and legitimacy of MSM video is questioned when they stage a "press conference" with Grampa Joe and the footage looks off.

People that watch a lot of TV news are gluttons for deception, and generally lazy thinkers.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Quadrivium

It used to be a border, not so much anymore. It's more of a suggestion.

The border isn't real, it's just an idea.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Not like this pic of the great job the biden admin is doing.

F#n hypocrites, EVERYTIME they start to spew their lies about others that they are guilty of themselves 100x

edit on 3 22 2021 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Not like this pic of the great job the biden admin is doing.

F#n hypocrites, EVERYTIME they start to spew their lies about others that they are guilty of themselves 100x

that kid in the middle looks like he has covid.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Lol gonna make normal, sane individuals up and move. Let's just have all the crazy, need for control people in the northern half of the country.

Normal people who aren't driven insane by their need to control others, let's go south.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

What is that in the back? Human feces smeared all over the walls?

edit on 22-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For the love of all thats holy....WTF is with the sandals and white trousers on that dude! Christ in heaven.....dude is a fashion neanderthal.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The media no longer hides the fact that they are corrupted, piece of trash outlets serving the communist in government, boycott them stop watching, give them bad reviews, I spend one day just clicking and giving all thumps down, just for fun.

That will hurt their ratings.

Beside that, Florida covid cases are no even enough to be counted for it, right now and so in many other states, but democratic states still keep pushing the covid political rhetoric.

Most of those in that picture look like children but they are not children at all,

Remember when under the Obama open border all those children they go in and in American schools started to do break the law and to find out that they were gang members and over 21 years old.

I remember do you?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

please go to florida or south carolina. Georgia is full.
Alabama has good value housing, Missasippi or louisiana.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well this article isn't from 2019, unless they where wearing mask in that year.

A state of emergency has been declared in the US city of Miami Beach over concerns large crowds gathering for spring break pose a coronavirus risk.
A 20:00-06:00 curfew has been announced in the island city that will remain in effect until at least 12 April.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That's more to curb the crowds celebrating spring break. Apparently the city doesn't want them there, which I was just reading is apparently racist due to the makeup of the crowds. Apparently very little to do with Covid from what I've seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join