It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Victim of Anti-Asian Hate In Critical Condition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
New York:

A 68-year-old man punched in the face by a stranger on a Tribeca subway train, leaving him in critical condition, was the latest victim of anti-Asian hate, a good Samaritan who helped the victim told the Daily News.

The victim was minding his business riding an uptown No. 1 train when the unhinged assailant, sporting a fedora, black leather jacket, pink hoodie and an elaborate gold necklace, boarded the train about 2:40 p.m. Friday, sources said.

“You motherf---ing Asian,” the snazzily-dressed man yelled, according to witness George Okrepkie.

The assailant fled the train but not before surveillance cameras captured him walking through the station looking at his cellphone.

www.nydailynews.com...
(bold mine)

CLEARLY this is an Anti-Asian hate crime.
Was this another one of those 'White-Supremacist' attacks against Asian-Americans the Left and the MSM is pushing as it's most recent narrative?

Well, the news article does not mention the alleged attacker's race in the article...as is so often done.

However, 'Crime-Stoppers' has released a photo of the suspect.

www.nydailynews.com...

UPDATE:
Alleged assailant has been captured.

assailant was Marc Mathieu, who was arrested. Marc is a Black male who is from the Bronx. He initially escaped the scene, but was arrested sometime later.

thelibertyloft.com...

I'll leave it here.
Our readers can decide for themselves if this is a 'White-Supremacist Hate Crime'...or not.

edit on 22-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: spacing

edit on 22-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just another entitled thug with no respect for anyone or anything but himself and his selfish agenda.

I'll leave it there.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Oh come now.
I'm sure he's a model citizen with nothing but good intentions towards his fellow man.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Asians became targets of the left when many of them openly supported Trump in the US as well as in Japan and Hong Kong. What's happening now is payback and another racist campaign against white people.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Now that I know what 'snazzily dressed' means, I am glad that I don't dress 'snazzily'.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What kind of sick twisted bastard punches a 68-year-old pensioner in the face???!!!

Dirty fecking wrong'yin, hope they fling the book at him.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Now that I know what 'snazzily dressed' means, I am glad that I don't dress 'snazzily'.

I like the Fedora.
Obviously, 'Snazzy'.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I like the Fedora.
Obviously, 'Snazzy'.

It is the hoodie underneath a leather jacket that wouldn't do for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What kind of sick twisted bastard punches a 68-year-old pensioner in the face???!!!

New York, New York... It's a helluva town.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ever been to east St Louis?
Detroit?
Atlanta?
Camden?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I saw the news article for this, albeit no mention of race, and saw a lot of the comments blaming the Asian hate crime problem on Caucasians. This country is brainwashed and it's because of the mainstream news and public education. More and more people are starting to home school their kids and there are other things in the talks as well. For example, my church is talking about hiring teachers who have retired, and farmers, etc., to teach the kids the standard things like reading, writing, history, and math, but also teaching the children about agriculture and survival. Skills that would take kids a lot further than all the BS being taught today.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

NY-NY is a s#!thole.
Didn't used to be when I lived there...but it sure is now.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Ever been to east St Louis?
Detroit?
Atlanta?
Camden?

I've been to all of those.
They all suck too.
edit on b000000312021-03-22T08:25:11-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 22 Mar 2021 08:25:11 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's inexcusable is what it is butcherguy, no matter where it took place.

Where the hell is the sport in hitting an old man doing nothing but sitting there???!!!

I just cannot fathom the logic behind beating up pensioners.

Speedy recovery to the old gent in question.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
For example, my church is talking about hiring teachers who have retired, and farmers, etc., to teach the kids the standard things like reading, writing, history, and math, but also teaching the children about agriculture and survival. Skills that would take kids a lot further than all the BS being taught today.
Dayumn ... sounds like what a school was meant for ... sounds like a promising environment to conduct such lessons ... probably no bad apples around to make the problems public schools are defined by now.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Where the hell is the sport in hitting an old man doing nothing but sitting there???!!!

Inexcusable, no doubt.
Tons of kids getting raised by grandmas these days, and the grandmothers are not much better than the no-show parents.
So many have no respect for others. Sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

NY-NY is a s#!thole.
Didn't used to be when I lived there...but it sure is now.

Even California used to be nice... It was where most kids wanted to visit or live in the 80's. Detroit used to be nice, Baltimore used to be nice, Atlanta used to be nice, Houston used to be nice. These are all third world cities now and I don't have to explain why. Just yesterday, in Pittsburgh, a 12 year old boy was stabbed in the neck by a stranger while standing in line at McDonalds. Every morning the news has yet another report of yet another murder in Shreveport. These blue cities have gone from crap to straight up # since Biden and democrats took control of the government. I just don't get it.

link   

Hmmmm... what is the one thing all these perps have in common? Is it race? Nope. It's not race...

But there's something about them they all share. One common trait. In fact, it's the one characteristic that the overwhelming majority of violent offenders have in common.

Does it matter? Should it matter? If race matters, then why wouldn't this common factor? Perhaps even moreso, given that if we could address the violence at the root level, then it would necessarily effect change in terms of race as well.

Then maybe we could finally address violence alone, regardless of race, sex, creed, or political ideology -- whether accusing or excusing. Except in self-defense, committing violence against anyone is wrong when anyone does it. We should all be able to agree on that, and aspire to that standard.

link   

I was raised by my grandparents butcherguy.

If anything i would suggest that the experience instilled a greater measure of respect for older people.

Sad indeed butcherguy.

edit on 22-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Andy, black people have been doing this to old white people and white women since around 2012 and it never gets reported. Nothing is gonna happen to this guy besides maybe a few days in jail. I guarantee it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join