It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Memory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This one with Jay Weidner examines the history of its title above. Fascinating stuff.
Howie Mickoski nails it.

Jay Weidner is joined by Historian and Writer Howdie Mickoski to discuss the world's fairs in the late 1800'a and early 1900's and the evidence, found all over the planet, that we are living in a false history. That some force is covering up the past for unknown reasons.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Jay says ( from what he's discovered according to Fulcanelli the Cathedrals weren't Christian, but rather alchemical machines.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I remember when Zeitgeist the movie was introduced to the mainstream
Seriously a stream of ill researched if not much more than pure fictional sensationalism, soul purpose to do no more than sell a product to a gullible few conspiracy believers.

Now this, cathedrals that are living machines of brick and mortar, from a society crawling from the dark ages

Don’t think I want to waste an hour

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I remember when Zeitgeist the movie was introduced to the mainstream
Seriously a stream of ill researched if not much more than pure fictional sensationalism, soul purpose to do no more than sell a product to a gullible few conspiracy believers.

Now this, cathedrals that are living machines of brick and mortar, from a society crawling from the dark ages

Don’t think I want to waste an hour

I bought into that movie when it came out, and after a 2nd watch I realised what it exactly was.
(pretty much biased propaganda)
However there did seem a fair few facts mixed up with the sensationalised fiction?
Especially regarding the religion section.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Thats fine, but I'd like to add. You don't know what you're missing.

Don't tell me you do because if you watched it you wouldn't be knocking it like you are.

These guys aren't mamsy pamsy idiots spewing simplistic opinions. The thousands of hours of research is enormous so, to simplypass them off, anyone with information to share is imo, insulting.

People refuse to do the research yet, love what the fake media pushes. Yes this includes the crap NASA pushes.

This isn't zeitgeist, and I didn't much like that one.

edit on 22-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I didn’t watch it, I stated it sounds like “zeitgeist” and your film didn’t deserve my time
Feel free to add reasons and explanations as to why I might want to spend my time to watch what you recommend

No insult, just not enough information to justify watching what in my opinion would be sensationalism for dullards

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
However there did seem a fair few facts mixed up with the sensationalised fiction?

Gave up on zeitgeist pretty early
Jesus wasn’t born on Dec 12, everybody knows that
Three kings, magi, whatever, that didn’t happen either, bible never said three kings anywhere
Virgin birth, what other religions have a virgin birth, research before replying because they didn’t research the truth on zeitgeist, it was false.
It was all just mostly wrong

Then they just added misinformation on top

Bit dubious of any shows made by “conspiracy” propagandaists now

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

History isn’t exactly how we are told, but to believe things like the mud flood and civilisation gets reset every 400 years is going the way of the flat earth.

Watch Century of The Self if you want to know why things are like they are these days.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Gave up on zeitgeist pretty early
Jesus wasn’t born on Dec 12, everybody knows that
Three kings, magi, whatever, that didn’t happen either, bible never said three kings anywhere
Virgin birth, what other religions have a virgin birth, research before replying because they didn’t research the truth on zeitgeist, it was false.
It was all just mostly wrong

Then they just added misinformation on top

Bit dubious of any shows made by “conspiracy” propagandaists now

I respect your position as a Christian, personally I don't believe in the virgin birth either. I'm not a fan of religion, but agree there was a lot of presumptuous bollox added in the movie regarding this subject.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
These guys aren't mamsy pamsy idiots spewing simplistic opinions. The thousands of hours of research is enormous so, to simplypass them off, anyone with information to share is imo, insulting.

I'll tell you what is insulting, within two minutes of the video starting Jay Weidner states that all these cathedrals were built and no-one knows by whom, or at whose expense...thousands of hours of research and yet they don't think to actually ask any of the cathedrals about the often very extensive records that they hold. Sure some of those records are incomplete, but civic and gild records supplement them. What exactly were they researching for all those hours? Their belly-buttons?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

This is just barmy. I agree with you that there's volumes of documents related to cathedrals, churches, bridges and all manner of masonry in the past. It's possible to trace the damn stones to certain quarries, tell tale signs of methods, styles and techniques that can even be traced to individuals.

I watched about 20 mins in where they're trying to say it would take 15 years to build with lesser non permanent materials in the 1890's. Because yeah it can actually take a long time to build permanent structures in the style of classical architecture, especially if you're doing it to old standards.

But that's not what they're talking about, they're talking about buildings cosmetically designed to imitate classical structures.... In a time where quality steel was readily available, a time where faux facades were very common.

It's like me saying wow look at that granite bank! I bet it took forever to build! No it didn't because it's a modern structure with stylised cladding.

Not a clue... Considering stone buildings are technically assembled. You can cut a lot of corners with machines, railways, and quarry explosives. All of which were readily available when these world fairs were constructed but again I can assume that these buildings they're talking about were not 100% permanent classical structures.

Castillo Di Amoroso

Here's a medieval style castle built in sunny California that took 15 years to build, they did their best to keep it authentic and to tradition. It took 15 years, it's absolutely huge. Not much potential to cheat and speed things up other than transportation, classical Hellenistic buildings? Yeah they'd be a lot easier to assemble.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Great comment and a great recommendation. Honestly, all of the Adam Curtis documentaries from Century of the Self up to Hypernormalisation are fantastic. A great example of critical analysis and investigation and not one mention of "woo" in sight. I think he's bang on the money for how we've ended up where we are in 2021.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes they are hiding a lot from us!

I loved trees as a kid. Iread a lot about them.
I read trees like the Oak live for over 4000 years.
But NOW if you read about they you are
lucky to get a tree much over 2000 years.

to show you how silly they have got look up Sequoia sempervirens.
it grows to 115 meter high. wiki says they get as old as 2200 years.
but if you keep reading it says 2700. you can find 3622 years.
this is a tree 115m high.

"Showing results for how old to get Sequoia sempervirens
Search instead for how old do get Sequoia sempervirens
about 800 to 1,500 years
The average age of mature trees of this species is from about 800 to 1,500 years.
Sierra Redwood—the world's oldest trees. —The Sierra Redwoods (Sequoia gigantea)
as a class are no doubt the oldest living things in existence.
The Redwoods of Coast and Sierra - National Park Service"
so now its 1500 year?

"Bristlecone pines
The Great Basin Bristlecone Pine (Pinus Longaeva) has been deemed the oldest tree
in existence, reaching an age of over 5,000 years old. The Bristlecone pines'
success in living a long life can be contributed to the harsh conditions it lives in.
The Oldest Tree in the World | Trees Atlanta"

the Methuselah they say its 4852.
But it can liver at long as life can live!
so HOW can they even give it an age?
the rings down work on it!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is for anyone interested in History , and this Doc. Is one of the best I've watched yet.

Enjoy, don't watch it all in one sitting as its 5hrs long but filled with truth.

Many points made in this video coincide with Jay Wiedners videos of landscapes buried under our own and magnetic star grids used to give free energy to the planet.

The lost History of Earth.

edit on 13-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Haha home truths mixed with sillyness, was zeitgeist, figuring out which is which is an interesting journey, I'm guessing some home truths triggered you into totally disregarding everything.

That's ignorance btw

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oddly enough a long time friend of mine sent me this video this morning and begged me to watch it, then tell them what I thought about it. She didnt want me to blow it off because of the 5 hours.

I figured I would do my routine poke around on ATS before I settled in to watch and then I saw this post. I figured after that someone upstairs really wanted me to watch it.

Im 3 hours in and took a break. Personally I am enjoying it. Definitely food for thought. I do question a couple things though. They have us as flat and under a dome floating around in space I guess, yet they use pictures of Jupiter to make another point and its round as planet that we have been taught to expect. Other little things like that which seem to bump up against each other as opposite thoughts, but still I feel Im taking something away from it with me. At least so far.

Good Post POF *

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I've been having a lot of syncranicities lately too.

I think part of the so called great awakening is showing how deep the deception goes without notice. We've been under a trance since birth, its going to be painful for those who refuse to pay attention. Glad you got something out of this, will post more when I come across it. Smithsonian giants skulls is another topic of interest.

new topics

top topics

join