It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Weidners Life and the VRIL Society 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I've been finding more now than ever a depth of interest into Jay Weidners videos. This one isn't as long as its duplicated, so probably half of what it shows in time.

This one is really very good, and worth the listen if your interested. Theres so much more than this.

Other videos he talks about the skewed history of our world, discovering world wide cathedrals all made of the same red brick . And buildings and cities atop one another like they were copy/pasted into the landscape.

edit on 22-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Bookmarked so I can take a look at it later. I don't know much about Jay, but I like a good fringe theory. Sometimes they make more sense than some of the garbage we've had instilled into us.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Liverpool used to be the main port for much of the trade east coming from the United States and West from Europe, one thing those old sailing ship's always needed was Ballast, usually BRICKS were used as they could be loaded as Ballast and then offloaded and sold so many buildings were built using these Brick's, red brick buildings in New York for example (of which you could argue that Liverpool in England was kind of a distant, very distant suburb since so many people and so much trade used to pass between them.

So that explains at least SOME of the Red Brick buildings in at least TWO city's and possibly three if you add in Boston.

Also red brick is quite common, around the world anyway.

City's on top of City's on top of City's, take Troy, Schliemann rediscovered it and before that it was thought to be nothing but a legend as they still regard Atlantis today,. The site of this once great fortress and city was so important strategically that it continued to be occupied even after the destruction of Troy with the last city's dating from the Greek and Roman Period's, what is more the site was probably settled and fortified even before the Mycenae age Troy and even before that.

Sometimes a city is there because it is the right place to put it, a number of factors can dictate this, trade route's, other civilizations and resources dictate these and the other main reason is Religion, once a temple is built even when a kingdom falls the site can still be regarded as sacred and so people will see it as in the case of Jerusalem as the centre of there faith so even if the city is raised it will inevitably always be rebuilt.

But the world is filled with Dead city's, lost civilizations and evidence that perhaps our (Geographic) poles are rather more nomadic than we are expected to believe.
beforeatlantis.com...
gizadeathstar.com...

Now there can be OTHER reason's why a site is oriented in a specific manner such as religion, famously the Muslim's build there Mosques facing as perfectly as they can toward the Kaaba a big boxy structure in the centre of the MODERN mecca but many of there oldest Mosques have been rebuilt and there orientation was oddly skewed and in fact all those early mosques point toward the city we call Petra today, oddly it is even a closer match for there textural description of Ancient mecca but at some point a flash flood put paid to that city and a civil war among the members of that religion led to them re-establishing there city were it is today.
I am a Christian so this is purely an interesting point.

But I find it interesting that a DIVINE act, that flash flood destroyed the city?.

But my point is this, those sites showing an apparent cardinal point alignment to were the Geographic poles USED to be may actually be pointing toward a religious direction, one that mysteriously lines up with were the old pole used to be.

I think we do not know even half of history, much that we do know is wrong but I do not buy all the claims made by the conspiracy theory's that are out there, still some are interesting, Tartaria - Tartaris?, a race of Giant's/Titan's sent to live in the abyss of the north after losing a civil war, maybe?.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks, great reply. I welcome information from all sources. Trying to understand while sifting through resources.

With everything going on right now i haven't been too focused on more than 2 or 3 things lately. If I've missed any replies, that would be why.

The world has many wonders and paths to truth. I think the world as we know it is about to change. Can't say which way for who, but It will. As for the red brick. Its an interest thats found world wide. Will have to find that video as its got more depth than this vid.

edit on 24-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Bookmarked so I can take a look at it later. I don't know much about Jay, but I like a good fringe theory. Sometimes they make more sense than some of the garbage we've had instilled into us.

So unfortunately used i forgot to reply. Just really tired lately.

I woke up just now to more ringing in my head, strange.. This guy has been around for sometime. Ive listened to him on and off over the years but this one video im trying to find struck me when I watched it.

He's talking with someone showing these photographs around the world of this stuff. He also mentioned a book he shows on camera of a building under the sphinx. Will add if i find it.

Thx for the reply!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Apparently red brick can be used as batteries for energy storage.

Its due to the Iron Oxide

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
On another note. I found this interesting.

Archons = conjured up Thought Forms.

Its far out but looking at the world now, not surprised by anything anymore.

The Naghamadi warns of the Archons. The Archons hate us. They're harvesting an energy source from us they call it " loosh ".

The only way to disconnect from them ( they're thought forms) is to "stop reacting" to them. It gives them power. Simply watch and wait don't react.

Jay mentions Kalki in his produced movie 2018.

Is The coming Kalki known also as Corona?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Three Forms of First Thought, Gnostic Texts

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Kalki/ Corona.

When Kalki the Destroyer Descends, the Apocalypse Begins

Kalki is the final incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu, who is predicted to come “like a comet and carry a terrifying sword for bringing about the annihilation of the wicked barbarian men at the end of the Kali-yuga” (Sri Dasavatara Stotra, 10th Sloka).

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm starting to think that Kalki also represents Krist. The Krism oil that rises up between 2 candle sticks ( your spine ) that takes us back to heaven ( your head ). - so said by Hilton Hotema.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Secret Space Program Disclosure and the Vril Society
www.youtube.com...

The Aldebaran Mystery - UFOs, the 'Thule' and the 'Vril'

Some of the old Hidden Hand posts have a correlation with Archons.

Archons

In Gnosticism, the archons (from Greek arkhon, “ruler”[1]) were malevolent, sadistic beings who controlled the earth, as well as many of the thoughts, feelings, and actions of humans. They assisted their master, the demiurge, with the creation of the world, and continued to help him administer his oppressive rule.

The Gnostic God Yaldabaoth

The important thing to remember with the story of Yaldabaoth is that it (he and she) is an artificially created life form said to be a lion-faced serpent, with its eyes were like lightning fires which flash that was on a throne surrounded by a blood and no one of the immortal ones could see it. He becomes the Archon (Ark-ON or Spark-On) of the human race.

The word archon is composed of the words Ark and On. Ark meaning a conduit of energy that is the Hu-Man sacred ark, or ark of the testimony, represents the original spark of divinity and knowledge that gave us Sophia or wisdom. Yaldabaoth would be akin to an arc welder that is the power supply to create an electric arc between an electrode and the base material to melt the metals.

Yaldabaoth does this in stealth inside the human body where he cannot be seen along with his fellow demons who control the carbon matter of their hosts by taking over their central nervous systems (think computer virus) in which the Archons become their Lords and Masters.

This is why Manly P. Hall had said humans have no free will at this time. Their free will has been hijacked and they must become servants to their master Yaldabaoth who commands they build the world that we see today. Hence, he is the creator and in the end, the destroyer.

Some of the text/info matches what is described in this lengthy video, which is a mind blower if such esoteric knowledge is new to anyone...
The Golden Web Part 2 (only for mature minds😎)

Have not listened to this one but sounds interesting...

Jay Weidner-Rise of the Archons

Jay Weidner director of The Last Avatar, Kubrick's Odyssey and more joins tGlobal Explorations for a frank discussion about those of us who approach the world with a deeper understanding fear, which is that the legendary Archons may not only be an all-too-real phenomenon, but that the darkness they represent may be in the process of coming to dominate the world.

www.youtube.com...

Rise of the Archons: An interview with Jay Weidner on Rense Radio (transcript)

You might be interested in this mind-blowing presentation...
ARCHON BATTLE: AHRIMAN VS GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD | Rudolf STEINER & CAYCE
www.youtube.com...

It's another deep abyss rabbit hole (more like a labyrinth) that one can spend a career lifetime researching & studying, and some in fact have done so.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the links, lots to listen to over the weekend. Jays got a lot of info n them doesn't he.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Be careful when dealing with these entities. Immediately after expelling (or attempting) I got the chills that was Saturday received my detected result yesterday. Minimal effects so far, treating based off Israeli studies.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Thanks for that CF, appreciate your input on it

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Some info on Kalki from previous discussion.

Corona Virus vs The Lord Vishnu’s 10th Incarnation (Kalki)

The Epics say that in Kali Yuga the evilness will be in peak and the human existence on earth will suffer and the reason of all of these will be the Devil Kali.

To protect humans and in the sake of humanity lord Vishnu will incarnate as Kalki and will kill Kali. The end of Kali will mark the end of Kali Yuga and the Satyuga Phase 2 will begin.

Hindu mythology and philosophy believe that there are 10 major avatars or incarnations of Vishnu, the Hindu god of preservation, referred to as Dashavataras. Vishnu is said to descend in the form of an avatar to restore cosmic order whenever it is out of balance. Nine incarnations have already appeared and the tenth, the Kalki avatar will, it is believed, appear at the end of the present epoch, termed the Kaliyuga, or the Age of Kali.

It is said to represent human civilisation at its most degenerate with “spiritual bankruptcy, mindless hedonism, breakdown of all social structure, greed and materialism, unrestricted egotism, afflictions and maladies of mind and body.” Each avatar is said not only to restore cosmic order but to take it to a new, higher state of cosmic evolution.

thewire.in...
edit on 27-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The destruction of our History.
edit on 27-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

join