It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screwball DHS Secretary says Domestic Extremism is Worst Terror Threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
U.S. Dept of Homeland Secretary says domestic extremism is the biggest terror threat to the United States !!

Nut# Alejandro Mayorkas has been making these types of comments for a few days now.

He's oh-so very stern and serious as he reads these words from the teleprompters and printed scripts, and sounds sooo educated roflmao

He says "we" are doing a lot about it and will do "more" !!!!!! (My God people get prepared before it's too late !)

Of course most people (especially Democrats) automatically assume it's always "Right-Wing" extremists when in fact 95% of the hot violence is coming from Left-Wing rioting and looting !

The MSM in general has it all "Right-Wing" especially when it's a false flag style event that pours hot gasoline on burning fires.

This phony Mayorkas is playing his paid part in the NWO/Democrat Alliance Hegelian Dialectic with dozens of goals and objectives.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that domestic extremism presents the “greatest” terror-related threat to the country.

Mayorkas said, “We are very focused on domestic violent extremism. It is the greatest threat, terrorist-related threat, that we face in our homeland. We are very focused on it. We’ve done a tremendous amount already. We have plans to do more.”

He added, “I have to express the fact that our hearts and prayers go out to the victims of the tragic killings in the area surrounding Atlanta.”

LINK--> DHS Chief Mayorkas: Domestic Extremism ‘Greatest’ Terror Threat U.S. Faces

Here's Mayorkas on Meet the Press (lol) telling some obvious bull# lies. . .
multiple subjects and fast talking . . . roflmao

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
aNtifa and blDm are domestic terrorist organisations, that’s not even disputed.
The violence and terror those two groups are known for (murdering police, barricading police inside a burning precinct, insurrection, looting, rioting, attacking private businesses, attacking elderly and the very young in the street, overt racism etc etc etc) are openly supported by the most anti-American of citizens

Is there even ONE single non-leftist terrorist organisation in the USA?
If there is, theyre a very quiet and law abiding organisation because they certainly don’t get any airtime (because they don’t exist)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just another little prod in the direction of rounding all these evil white rich people up and getting them "re-educated."

Wait...

Doesn't Biden count as an evil white rich guy?

I also find it odd that Alejandro Mayorkas (a Cuban refugee) is so happy with rounding people up because of their political leanings...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Law enforcement has been saying this for years now. The Trump administration published a study showing that domestic terrorism is the largest terror threat in the country.

And despite all your claims to the contrary, every study in the topic, including those published by Right Wing think tanks, identify Right Wing extremists as being responsible for the vast majority of domestic terrorism.

So I fail to see what point you're making other than announcing that you live in a fantasy world.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He's playing his part to place and keep people into comfort zones ☠️

The now-forming Dependency Class demands government protection ☠️

Trump's way and Biden's way are 2 different things ☠️
🤣

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Even though right wing extremism is responsible for exactly ZERO cases of domestic terrorism and leftist terrorist groups like aNtifa and blDm are at the head of the bunch

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

*whew*

Glad they're finally going after BLM and Antifa!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The greatest terror threat is the CIA, so i suppose they technically aren’t wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I believe the most visible anti-American terrorist organisation on earth is cNn

Openly applauding, supporting, encouraging (and more-than-likely funding) the overt terrorism perpetrated by left-wing extremists on a daily basis

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
But thousands of illegal aliens who are COVID + are being let into our country every day, but that is not a threat or a crisis, it's a "CHALLENGE".

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

He kinda reminds me of the "mini-me" version of Micheal Avenatti...

Also a lawyer, just as creepy but in a smaller package.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Law enforcement has been saying this for years now. The Trump administration published a study showing that domestic terrorism is the largest terror threat in the country.

And despite all your claims to the contrary, every study in the topic, including those published by Right Wing think tanks, identify Right Wing extremists as being responsible for the vast majority of domestic terrorism.

So I fail to see what point you're making other than announcing that you live in a fantasy world.

Then it should be rather easy for you to link a few of these "right wing think tanks" that have proven that right wing extremists are responsible for the vast majority of domestic terrorism.

Link away, Sparky...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
DHS, FBI, US Marshals, ICE, etc. are all focused on "domestic terrorism", while foreign terror groups infiltrate the USA and plan their attacks unnoticed. I hope those attacks are in Liberal areas, since Liberals enabled them to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I believe the most visible anti-American terrorist organisation on earth is cNn

Openly applauding, supporting, encouraging (and more-than-likely funding) the overt terrorism perpetrated by left-wing extremists on a daily basis

Right. CNN is the #1 Domestic Terrorist.

No surprise to those of us who have eyes open, but a Federal Judge confirmed last week how dangerous Democrat/Liberal media is in America.

nypost.com...

Liberals in all U.S. sectors are becoming more hated by the majority of Americans with each passing week in 2021.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
911 was nothing compeard to domestic extremism!
you should lock up ALL american citizens.
but not immigrants.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Wait. I thought Antifa is "just an idea"? Can ideas actually pose a threat? Hold onto that question for now.

What "Right Wing extremists" are the responsible party for the "vast majority of domestic terrorism"? Is this the branch of "MAGA Country" white extremists that Smollet identified?

Like everything else now, wordplay is deployed to make the "facts" fit the "narrative".

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That man have a lot of answer, he is been denying the media in the US to see what is going on at the border and with the holding cages with children, I guess is a lot of laws been broken and I will no even deny human trafficking been allowed.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The KEK flag AND the Triple parentheses gang too.🐸🤦‍♂️ Hoo-boy, scary terrorists. Military intelligence at its finest.🙄 Illegal memes sir! So-called "extremist activities" being inverted. Politics before law and order. All 20th century dictators must be LMAO!

Defiant US Soldiers Openly Questioning Why BLM Riots Weren't Treated Like Capitol 'Insurrection'

Soldiers "from every echelon" of the US military have been openly questioning why last year's violent BLM and Antifa riots weren't treated like the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, a comparison which has flown sideways up the ass of the military's top enlisted leader, Chief Master Sergeant Ramón "CZ" Colón-López.

According to CZ, 'younger troops need to be educated' on the difference between the broad (Marxist-organized) BLM and Antifa movement and extremists within said movements.
🙄🤡🤦‍

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He kinda reminds me of the "mini-me" version of Micheal Avenatti...

Also a lawyer, just as creepy but in a smaller package.

I gotta find a meme for that description! 😂🤪

top topics

<<   2 >>

join