It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

therapeutic mantra for covid lung

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Now that i can believe, not something to be proud off all the same, Condoms are not expensive.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

That would be a ventilator, they do that rather a lot in hospitals when a patient cannot breathe themselves, its what we call medical progress.

Ive read the survival rate on a ventilator is not that good myself mate.

Hence the reason to get a vaccine and which apparently stops the development of serious COVID 19 thus mitigates the pneumonia developing that would cause you to be put on a ventilator.

What next ride, you will be wanting proof for that, shows that now?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As far as herbal remedies are concerned, I'm quite surprised about the shelves of chest mixtures that are once again available containing Ephedra, although I haven't seen that the legal schedule has been lowered, since it was essentially outlawed in SA in 2006 (seemingly at the behest of the WHO at the time).

I guess necessity is the mother of re-invention.
edit on 22-3-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

insanity. Brain is washed by fake media. Second time it's much easier. Get used to it, you have antibodies. Vaccine can kill you, cripple you. Do some research. It doesnt make sense

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Your talking out your arse now pal.

My Mum, Dad, Brother and Mrs are all just fine after receiving there vaccinations(AstraZeneca).

Brothers had a heart transplant, and my Dad has stage 3 lung cancer, they are still here with no long term side effects.

My Brother-in-law and his partner have had both shots and they are also just fine and dandy.

I think you might want to do so research yourself that involves actual science and statistics as opposed to the # your are shovelling.

edit on 22-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

so they have been lucky so far which can change. It still doesnt make sense once you had it. It's a fetish. A virtue signalling. Do what you will as long as you dont expect others to follow your cult behaviour

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes PapagiorgioCZ things change, that's how reality rolls, its even the colour of your own day.

A fetish is a form of sexual desire where gratification is linked to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

Where as a vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against disease.

As to virtue signalling, who is its toting therapeutic mantras for dangerous pathogen?

I will do as i wish, cant teach pork son, nobody going to force you to take anything, your sounding like a bit of a paranoid android now.

I hope you have not been on the bleach?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Science tells you that there's already over a thousand variants, that it doesnt stop the spread,you still need a mask, nor does it give you immunity even if you take 5 shots a year like a good sheep. Science tells you about thousands of reported deaths and serious side effects far worse than covid itself. It's a placebo. You'll probably win a Darwin award down the road

Dont let the shame stop you from recalling the mantra once you realize you've been fooled.
It may work for the vaccine-modified covid lung damage too.
edit on 22/3/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Science tell us masks work to retard the spread of the pathogen.

www.nature.com...
www.ucsf.edu...
www.poynter.org...

Science and medical health care professionals also show the vaccines work.

www.mayoclinic.org...
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
www.imperial.ac.uk...

Science is the only tool we have at our disposal that will allow us to understand and defeat the COVID 19 pathogen and its mutations(that's what virus do you see, and part of there cycle).

No point in explaining it to you because you obviously cannot comprehend the facts never mind biology or virology.

Night night, sleep tight, dont let the vaccine bite. x
edit on 22-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
edit on 1/4/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join