It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Discussing A $2 Billion Package For New Capitol Fencing And Security Personnel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A bit paranoid do you think? Maybe not, I guess it is time to turn the Capitol into a prison or green zone like Iraq. Well, we shouldn't be surprised, as I mentioned in another thread, I am surprised the DNC hasn't voted to fund and start their own military branch of service or nation wide police force.

www.cnn.com...

A permanent fence around the Capitol, hundreds of new security personnel -- either the National Guard or a military police presence -- and new authorities for the District of Columbia's National Guard to be dispatched in emergency situations, one of the sources said. The plan under consideration also would expand the US Capitol Police force, potentially by hiring hundreds more officers, and make changes to the USCP's board.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I thought biden was going to bring all the violence to an end....

In truth he can’t even handle steps.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The Democratic Party is going to burn. They are having to eat too many of their own words and more and more people are noticing. Remember when walls were racist? That's so last year, this year the trend is in and it's walls for the win!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Fort Pelosi

The Democrats are terrified of the American people. I wonder why?

Are they fortifying the D.C. in anticipation of unrest? If so... what are they up to?

This is no longer a government "by the people"... this is government upon the people.

We (the average American) mean absolutely NOTHING to them. We are nothing more, than their source of income.

We are here, to line their pockets. Nothing more... how did the prophet Obama make his millions? How have the Bidens become so wealthy? The Clinton Foundation? Bernie Sander's millions? Nancy Pelosi's millions? Where did all of that money come from? Why are these morons getting wealthy?

They are doing it, by stealing from us...
edit on 20-3-2021 by madmac5150 because: Yarr

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Only the most beloved and respected of leaders have to barricade themselves behind barbed wire fencing and legions of soldiers!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They won't need all the extra security until 2022, when Republicans take the House, Senate, and Donald Trump (or his anointed nominee) is guaranteed as the next President.

We know from recent history and experience that DEMOCRATS cause the most violence and death in America.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So, they consider American citizens more of a threat than terrorists, homicidal rapists, and drugs coming across our southern border. Eventually their ivory towers are going to collapse.

The Biden Administration Is Imposing A Media Blackout At The Border

Border Patrol agents, including sector chiefs and press officers, are under an unofficial gag order not to answer questions from the press, according to four current and two former Customs and Border Protection officials who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity.

Federal officials along the border, they say, have been verbally instructed—there is no official memo, no paper-trail—to deny all press requests for ride-alongs and refer all media inquiries, even from local reporters, to Washington. Officials responsible for gathering data about the number of illegal immigrants in federal custody, they say, have been told not to share that information with anyone to prevent possible leaks.

Press Sec Jen Psaki is now the border ministry of truth.🤬

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

They award ribbons now if you serve in DC

I would be embarrassed to wear them.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They won't need all the extra security until 2022, when Republicans take the House, Senate, and Donald Trump (or his anointed nominee) is guaranteed as the next President.

We know from recent history and experience that DEMOCRATS cause the most violence and death in America.

Ummm... sure, the Dems are not going to expand fraudulent mail in voting and expand the fraud 10 fold with HR1?

I doubt Republicans will ever get a majority again no matter how many people actually vote for them.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Problem, reaction, solution.

A wall with guns works well for the liberal elite. They just don't want you to have the same level of protection.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have seen similar, in history class...

external-content.duckduckgo.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They will need it with their stolen election. Patiently waiting for the **** to hit the fan. I want to see politicians hang because nothing will change until then.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well, isn't this nice. The dims err dems kicked and screamed about the money to secure our southern border but to fortify DC the have no problem pushing for 2 billion for their fence. I was under the impression that the Capital was for "we the people" not the democrats personal palace. This is looking more like a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A threat is a threat. If not for January 6th, the Capitol would be open to the public. Blame those who stormed the Capitol that day. They are why a fence and security is now needed. They will never allow people to do that again.

If you don't believe me, try it again. I am CERTAIN, you'll be shot at.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Who said you can't have a wall and a gun. Where do you live?

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

So, you do realize that some of us can shoot back, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hey genius. For a person who has opinions about recent events, your memory is lousy.

The stop-the-steal people who stormed the Capitol building were shot at.

And they were unarmed.

An unarmed woman was executed by a Capitol Police officer. Some would say murdered.

Oh yeah, and I am CERTAIN, that this happened.
edit on 3212021 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A threat is a threat. If not for January 6th, the Capitol would be open to the public. Blame those who stormed the Capitol that day. They are why a fence and security is now needed. They will never allow people to do that again.

Ha. You’re defending all this.

Would you describe your shirt as Brown?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WHY? WHY? WHY? I'll ask all you Democrats (or those that support them) in all honesty ask your congress person why they need any wall or any military presence. What is their reasoning? As far as I know no other administration has ever gone to these lengths for security.
And please STOP with the BS of an insurrection.
edit on 21-3-2021 by crayzeed because: added sentence

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
When Biden steps down and hands over to Kamala they know the peasants will not approve

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join