It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Joe Biden....Hello Harris/Abrams Administration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As far fetched as it may sound this is becoming to me more of a reality. Stacey Abrams is the rising star of the DNC. She never conceded in GA, she was considered for the VP pick from the Biden camp and she handed a victory for Congress to the Progressives putting them in full control.

Why not appoint her as the VP? They are meeting her during a trip to Atlanta. You know they are going to the shootings faster than the did the storm that blacked out the country. Never let a 'good and usable' crisis go to waste.

Watch the video and how the VP demonizes anyone who is not a POC. How can you not call this dividing America?

Link

President Biden and Vice President Harris will meet with voting activist and prominent Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams when they go to Atlanta on Friday.

The White House confirmed the meeting, which was first reported by the Associated Press on Thursday.

“She’s played a leading role in voting access and voter protection and she will be an important partner in taking action on this important issue moving forward,” a White House official told The Hill. “The president will be active on voting rights issues, not just in Washington, but also in the states, and this is an example of him doing just that."

Imagine having one and a half female POC's in office with huge chips on their shoulders who would still be pushing that minorities cannot vote as they should. They are oppressed. There should be reparations. All things that do nothing but separate the nation and make it harder to get back to unity. They do not want that and imagine the New Green Deal we would have then.

I have wondered why she has not yet been given a cabinet post or appointment because she did deliver GA for the DNC and Biden in 2020.

It has been mentioned quite a few times starting last summer.

Link

Link

The time could be coming very very soon and you have to ask yourself...are you ready?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The complete destruction of America is WELL under way.

Stacy Abrams is a total nut case. Harris is close behind.
edit on 20-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well I guess it would be a reward for all her work Stealing two GA elections.

edit on 20-3-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She is only liked in Atlanta, she only does her crap there, but hey Atlanta is the one that dictate how the rest of the state votes, this days, she is not liked anywhere else no even in my neck of the woods. I am living in southern GA.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The complete destruction of America WAS well underway decades ago when we let the Entertainment Industrial Complex take complete control of our imaginations. As far as any actions taken by this Executive Branch dividing America I would say that that was accomplished over four years ago when all the would be insurrectionists elected a complete moron to be their flag barer. He demonized half the country on a daily basis.

You can blame me and those you think who are like me all you want and that's fine by me as I would expect nothing less. But this fantasy that it's all the evil demoncrats fault is completely mind numbing in it's ability to have no comprehension of the boat load of crap that foul minded fool loosed upon this nation.

So post or not to post. Ah hell with it. Post

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
The complete destruction of America WAS well underway decades ago when we let the Entertainment Industrial Complex take complete control of our imaginations. As far as any actions taken by this Executive Branch dividing America I would say that that was accomplished over four years ago when all the would be insurrectionists elected a complete moron to be their flag barer. He demonized half the country on a daily basis.

You can blame me and those you think who are like me all you want and that's fine by me as I would expect nothing less. But this fantasy that it's all the evil demoncrats fault is completely mind numbing in it's ability to have no comprehension of the boat load of crap that foul minded fool loosed upon this nation.

So post or not to post. Ah hell with it. Post

Wrong. He created massive job growth and economic prosperity. But said mean things to POS's like yourself, so there's that.

Own what is happening now, it's because of inhumans like yourself that this is happening, no matter where you live.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She is only liked in Atlanta, she only does her crap there, but hey Atlanta is the one that dictate how the rest of the state votes, this days, she is not liked anywhere else no even in my neck of the woods. I am living in southern GA.

Yea I agree if they are going to pardon the pun want a "broad" ticket come 2021. I could definitely see them anoint AOC as VP, she has "broad" appeal and is Sandersesque politically. Some big bucks are behind her ie. influential DNC members. It wouldn't be the first time we had a completely unprepared VP.
edit on 20-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How could Abrams ever pass muster in the Senate?
Harris won't be there to break a tie vote.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
what yall gone do about Pelosi?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

See? I cannot even make a statement here without you calling me inhuman. You have demonized me as less than human with no regard to sex or color ethnicity or anything other than I dared to oppose that goof ball who I voted against. Yep that is the state of true Americans today I guess. Hold an opinion contrary to yours and that is all it takes to be inhuman. Fella, by that standard you sound like what conservatives think of liberals. Are you liberal?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I feel for you, no feeling good, this days, after the democrats got the elections by whatever means? now they got it and what? a fool and inept unsuitable president with mental problems, things are not looking good for the party in charge, that border crisis, importation of poverty, killing jobs, gangs crossing he border,, is going to kill this administration up, no even the entertainment complex will be able to hide all this up. But hey we can all call it racist and it will be all good.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I have little to no hope in this administration. That does not change my mind on the last one in the least. If you are one who hangs his hat on that buffoon then to my mind you have put your faith in a trash bin.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

She came to my area when she was running a few years ago, she stopped at the local Startbucks she sat outside the coffee shop while somebody went and got her coffee, I knew who she was because somebody sitting next to me made a comment that he disliked her that much, I gave her a good look, she did not look like somebody important, but she did have an attitude that is for sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No one liked Harris either.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I have little to no hope in this administration.

So, you voted for an administration that you know will be a failure?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

To be honest I had no clue who this Harris was until she was selected for for VP, before that I did not even knew she existed.

No important enough to be noticed.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I have little to no hope in this administration.

So, you voted for an administration that you know will be a failure?

Yea but that's not as important as eliminating the mean tweets.. amirite!

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This is why we can't have nice things. People such as yourself have sucked up the propaganda through a gd straw and wear it on your sleeves.
Sitting on your throne being cocky about their "knowledge" of politics.
Only your knowledge is ignorace, because you haven't figured out what identity politics are.
"Wa, wa ..my feelings...something, something mean guy!"

The gov has figured out emotional manipulation works on a small chunk of the population.
You would be one of those.
The tell is in all your whiny emotion-based comments.
You may feel right at home on Reddit.
They have terrybots in every thread.
You can locate them easily.
Just look for people who can't talk policy and switch to identity politics.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That is the point of my thread. It is like Barack. No one really knew who he was. I mean, Clinton said he was someone who should carry their luggage.

I have just been thinking a lot about who will be placed after thinking about the fact that Pelosi is not an immediate assignment. I am sure she would push for it but think about it. They would not want to take someone from Congress. That would leave a seat open especially in the Senate.

Cannot think of a current governor and unless they pulled a surprise and said HRC is coming back I do not see anyone else. A media darling is what the Progressives would use in my opinion.

I was hoping to get some other ideas from folks with the OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: marg6043

Yea I agree if they are going to pardon the pun want a "broad" ticket come 2021. I could definitely see them anoint AOC as VP, she has "broad" appeal and is Sandersesque politically. Some big bucks are behind her ie. influential DNC members. It wouldn't be the first time we had a completely unprepared VP.

Strike that I don't think AOC will be old enough until right before the 2024 election, like a month before. So I don't think she could be just named VP beforehand. That said I don't know who they would choose that adds something to the ticket.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join