It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Big Fish

Rapture goes by many names

It is the concept of "speaking to the choir" examine those small moments of "rapture" whether when alone meditating, listening to music, when some person says something.

It hits a certain note or frequency that reverberates one's being. When it isn't by hearing, it is by seeing, by smelling, by tasting and yet it is typically described as "feeling" when it is just body.

There many beings that get stuck outside of a body or to a body due to the extremes of sensation of the senses.

The reason I say examine... is people get addicted to that feeling search and long for that feeling, sensation, perception, form are all an impermanent not self taken to be self and doing such a thing is what becomes the very cause of suffering.

Also it is good to see the fault in what it is that was heard that became cause for the effect of "rapture" bliss, jubilation, ecstatic etc. etc. etc. Once I felt it doing someone a favor and going to a Church with them, the person said something to the effect of fishing, fishing, fishing and nothing then a still small voice said try the other side of the boat and they caught more fish than they knew what to do with.

Sounds like the two political parties doesn't it? :p

Anyways what does science say about fish and shadows of boats and bridges? They rarely swim under them preferring to go around them so noting the shadow and casting out of it, one catches more fish as that's where larger ones like to hide and gobble the smaller one's up. Of course if you like big fish and aren't trying to feed or catch a lot like for sport cast into it. That person was a big fish trying to swallow me up make a Jonah out of me likely having had that lady of the night bring in an empty plate or two of men before... that's all... perhaps the woman I was there with was instructed to bring men in there? Who knows, who knows.

I don't really see churches, temples, etc. I see a wrecked ship trying to add you to Davy Jones locker, with siren songs looking for the shallow minded to get sunk deep.

If you really want rapture buy a robe and learn the 5th before the 2nd gets you, from shooting it off too much.

edit on 20-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

originally posted by: neoholographic
I believe the Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion. We will look up and the sky will be covered with what the Bible calls clouds. These clouds hover, people enter the cloud, a voice comes out of the cloud and more. These clouds are what we call U.F.O.'s.

This is how the name of blasphemy and the mark of the beast will be eagerly accepted. This is what will happen:

1. Clouds(U.F.O's) will cover the sky.

2. People will be shocked and scared.

3. Many people will be taken. This will be seen as an alien abduction.

4. People will not think it's the Rapture because many popular Christians will still be here on earth.

5. A Religious leader(false prophet) will introduce the name of blasphemy. He will say this mark will protect you in case the aliens come back.

6. Remember this when it happens. Don't be fooled because many Christians you see on TV aren't taken. Give your life to Christ and spread the word to as many people as you can because the tribulation period has started.

Here's some verses in the Bible that show clouds, chariots of fire, Ezekiel's wheel and more were Ancients trying to describe modern technology in the language of the day.

Exodus 24:18 - And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

The cloud carried Moses into the mountains.

Exodus 13:21 - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Exodus 40:34 and 35 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. 35. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

When the cloud was hovering over the tabernacle, the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle and Moses couldn't enter. Could this be the power source of the craft which would kill or injure Moses or anyone if they entered while the cloud was hovering?

I can go on and on with examples. In the new Testament the Disciples were even missing time as they "ENTERED" the cloud.

Luke 9

34. While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

35. And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36. And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

They entered the cloud but soon as the voice finished speaking, it was just them and Jesus. Give your life to Christ today!

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with CLOUDS; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I just saw this and it's a very interesting read. I never thought about this but it makes sense. I'm going to have to dig into these scriptures.

That's great to hear!

Here's a couple of my other threads you might want to check out that touches on this subject:

The identity of Moses and the Pharoah of the Exodus
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sumerians show why a natural interpretation of evolution is false

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Those two never really got along the Sumerians became Catholics and Muslims

All it meant when Anten accepted one "god" it meant the the next pharaoh as god on earth as the embodiment of a sun... Sumerians really didnt like the idea of a female "Pharaoh" seeing women more as slaves and cattle but I suppose they didn't know she sits on the throne as bearer of the "god" to come then after while the father teaches him all he knows of the land and then goes back to assume the throne secrecy meant maintaining that status and all vying and cut throat is typical of mystery plays and drama made up during the times of not knowing.

The tale of Jinji is similar

Oh yeah well we dont know the history so we as um artisans yeah thats the ticket have been making stuff up to entertain the masses :p

edit on 21-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp. etc

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
After China balloon scare, Air Force shoots down object flying above Alaska’s North Slope
alaskapublic.org...

US jet shoots down unknown object flying off Alaska coast
apnews.com...

Canada and U.S. Scramble Jets to Take Down UFO, Trudeau Says
www.thedailybeast.com...

Unidentified object detected over northern Montana
bnonews.com...

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

After China balloon scare, Air Force shoots down object flying above Alaska’s North Slope
alaskapublic.org...

apnews.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

bnonews.com...

It's happening! As Ron Paul would say.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Really is it happening? How many people have disappeared?
And is Jesus Chinese now?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Really is it happening? ….And is Jesus Chinese now?

👽
edit on 11-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

alaskapublic.org...

apnews.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

bnonews.com...

It's happening! As Ron Paul would say.

Yep!

Do people really think it's just a coincidence that talk of U.F.O.'s or U.A.P.'s is just a coincidence? These things are mainstream now and just a few years ago, you mention U.F.O.'s and you're met with ridicule.

I do believe that when the Rapture occurs they will say it's an alien invasion. If you're still here when it occurs, it's important to know the 8th king who will receive the deadly wound will clearly be on the world stage. In fact, he's already on the world stage. He will be a climate change fanatic and in the name of peace and "saving the planet" he will destroy many. I wrote some threads on this:

Pope Francis, universal religion and the end times

The beast and his image

What does the 8th king but of the 7 mean in the Bible?

The Universal Religion is rising from the sea

COP 27 and Universal Religion

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Funny! I always thought the Rapture would look similar to this…..

👽

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
I always thought it would be more like a wet/dry shop vac. I mean there is a lot of water on this dirty surface.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

alaskapublic.org...

apnews.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

bnonews.com...

Great articles of what is happening right now.... Aliens are 100% demons and UFOs, the vehicles these fallen angels travel in will make themselves known in the Rapture. There is some talk too that God's good angels also might travel in these other worldy vehicles - the difference is all in the 'fear not' - we need to test the spirits. If they are for God you will know it. If you are a Christian and see one in the sky rebuke first, ask questions later. If it's of God you will know, if not it will need to answer to God whose law they are abound to.

The reason so called 'aliens' exist outside of time is because they are fallen angels who exist in the heavenly realm.God Himself exists outside of time in the heavenly realm in Heaven. Hell itself is outside of space and time. I don't want to deviate too much off the topic but I do think string theory applies to 'The Kingdom of Heaven is before us'. Because we ourselves are part of the heavenly realm which is before us. It's how Jesus can be with us all the time.

Anyway, the reason I believe so strongly now in the Rapture is hugely related to my testimony in becoming a Christian. I had a ce-4 encounter with a demon posing as an alien as a child. I was not 'abducted' but I do believe one was allowed to pierce that veil between our worlds and show itself in front of me. Which for a 7 year old in the middle of the night is quite horrifying as you can imagine. But Yeshua did not allow it to harm me, infact the moment I saw it, ducked under the covers, then poked my head out again it was gone. But in this split second of seeing what I saw has made me a devout believer in Yeshua because I have had tangible evidence. Not everyone in life gets this, so you are truly blessed if you believe and have not seen anything!

Throughout the years of prayer and research into this topic I know so strongly now satans plan of deceiving the world. Everyday I wake up prepared knowing what I know and what is coming, but even if the rapture doesn't happen in my lifetime, I will will always put my faith in Yeshua and know my experience happened for a reason. Maybe someone I have shared my experience with will be saved during Tribulation remembering what i told them. Who knows. Either way, the supernatural world is God's world and we ain't seen nothing yet! Keep strong in your faith, everyday.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jkb2023

JEREMIAH 10:2 Hear what the Lord says to you people of Israel. This is what the Lord says: “Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the heavens though the nations are terrified by them.”

LUKE 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”

👽

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jkb2023

If it's of God you will know, if not it will need to answer to God whose law they are abound to.

Of course it will 'not be of God', what are you expecting? 'God's only begotten spaceship'?

Yeshua did not allow it to harm me,

He was in the room with you? Seems to me like you assume a lot.

tangible evidence.

I think you don't know what 'tangible' means.
Show it.

I mean ... if Aliens would read what you write they know exactly what show to deliver to get you.
Have you ever considered that?

The same is true about Satan btw. Jesus doesn't protect you from evil, the opposite is true the more intense you dedicate your life to this form of magic the more will the target on the back of your head become irresistible.
And you're so clueless you don't even know prayer is a form of magic.

That's not meant as attack, just my2c

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join