It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a City Near You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If you're still unsure, look into whether or not they even tested it on animals first
My mind was already made up after Pfizer's report about the Pfizer phase 3 trial

edit on 19-3-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, but if you cannot take the mRNA, and will only subject yourself to the J&J...you are out of luck?

If you want to make your choice, you have to find a way to discover which site is going to have which shot. I wasn't able to do that, and the only reason I knew which shot was going to be at the event today was because the press reported it, and by then, the event was full.

I think if you want to make that kind of decision you may have to wait until the mad dash is over and all three shots are mostly available for the taking ... sort of like the annual flu shot.

It's sort of assumed if you show up at the event, you're there to get a shot, any shot, so they don't worry about if you have a preference. Basically, I doubt most members of the general public know all that much about the differences anyhow.

One weird difference I do know from a coworker who did sign up and go through the Arrowhead event today is that for some reason, the vaccine givers for the J&J were told to insert the needle and leave it in for a few seconds before injecting any fluid. No idea why, but that was their protocol, and coworker said it really hurt.
edit on 19-3-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Looking back...I got 5 weeks behind the 2nd Pfizer....and have been feeling great since. Better than ususal. i dont think about it....done. Wife, parents, neighbors....

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm not going to shame people for not getting any more than I will for getting it.

We all have our reasons for it, whichever way we went

Excellent point. I apologize for doing this to you in your thread the other night.

Foots in mouth.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I'm not going to shame people for not getting any more than I will for getting it.

We all have our reasons for it, whichever way we went

Excellent point. I apologize for doing this to you in your thread the other night.

Foots in mouth.

That's fine. People are defensive about it. I understand.

When I say I'm not crazy about it, it's not because I think there's necessarily something nefarious going on with it. I, like my husband, just am not crazy about being an alpha tester. I felt like the possibility of adverse effect was perhaps greater than the chance of serious illness for me should I get COVID, so I was content to wait.

Getting pulled out of the work at home environment and plunked back into the office changed some of that equation.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The viral vector vaccines are not new. They have been working with them for quite a while and I speculate they are more well known for long term side effects than the mRNA vaccines.

If I had to choose between the viral vector and the mRNA, I would choose the viral vector because it does have long term research even though it is not that efficient. This particular combination with the J&J has no long term testing though, and that may still be a problem. I will let people make their own decisions, I cannot take either of them because I am intolerant to some of the ingredients and do not feel like getting an immune system over reaction or an adverse reaction to the polysorbate eighty or the polyethylene glycol in them.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, I wanted the J&J if I was given a choice. I figured that with my age and health, even if the J&J was less effective overall at keeping you from getting COVID at all, it is very effective at keeping you from developing serious illness that requires hospitalization or death. With any already healthy body, I thought I'd happily take the less effective shot to bolster what I felt was an already excellent chance to stand the virus off.

But as I said, there was no option. You get what they have.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

This is going to be a decision point I have to make as well. I never went into an office, but I did travel about 35-45% of the time. That's not a lifestyle I'm willing to go back to if I can help it.

Luckily my job still has a hold on travel and no requirements for vaccination. I worry that if I do have to go back to travel while finding a fully remote role, that a client may require it before coming to their office. That's going to be a sticky situation, as I'm not willing to take this vaccine anyway so I may be without a job for a bit. Prepping myself for that possibility is taking up a lot of my resources that I could use in other areas.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

This ADE "disease enhancement" allows the virus to use antibodies to more easily enter cells and replicate with this new "enhancement", like a built in trigger for a new mutation. Other sources claimed that HIV elements have been engineered into the virus allowing it to infect antibodies and disable immune response. Perhaps ADE is because of this claimed HIV "gain of function" study.

Biological - SARS-CoV-2 - Vaccine Health Concerns

I'm not taking any vax, but if I had to and I had to chose, the J&J jab would be my choice.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Because of being around elderly relatives and getting up there myself with high blood pressure,I had the first dose this week Moderna,and so far no effects at all,unless the mild headache I had yesterday was one.Probabky more flikely due to being ticked off though.I' m not worrying about side effects,as bad as my damn back hurts sometimes,dying doesn't scare me,got to cross most of my bucket list off already anyway .I certainly do not blame anyone for not wanting to take it,though,freedom to choose should not be in question.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Theirs far worse fates on this earth than death my friend... why in your mind should that be the be-all and end-all?

Nothing he said suggests that is what he meant, but you just can't resist, can you?

Yes, there (not their) are fates worse than death - one of them being catastrophic long term health consequences from taking a shot based on new technology being sold as a vaccine when it isn't a vaccine under any legal definition of the term vaccine.

It is a software installation into your mRNA communication network, doing who knows what.

Sorry, I prefer the original version as installed and maintained by my Creator.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You're understanding is correct. Only very few understand this. This is Americas "Darwin Award' moment.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One of my Uncles, a true MSM warrior, was on facebook yesterday bragging about getting the jab. I'm just glad my Mom and Dad are paying attention, and are smart enough to stay the heck away from this poison.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Because of being around elderly relatives and getting up there myself with high blood pressure,I had the first dose this week Moderna,and so far no effects at all,unless the mild headache I had yesterday was one.Probabky more flikely due to being ticked off though.I' m not worrying about side effects,as bad as my damn back hurts sometimes,dying doesn't scare me,got to cross most of my bucket list off already anyway .I certainly do not blame anyone for not wanting to take it,though,freedom to choose should not be in question.

So much this, it's a personal choice. Not trying to convince anyone, one of my daughters got hers she says she feels fine, my other daughter probably won't get it because she has had some extreme allergic reactions in the past.

If over 70% of the people get the vaccine and it actually works it should be a minor issue going forward.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The simple fact that these socalled vaccines would not have been released to (on) the public without big pharma getting their liability waived globally, says enough..

Not a single drop of this # will enter my body.. ever..

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The big difference with them pushing the normal flu vaccine though, is that they don't have other measures and laws planned for when you choose not to take it, as is the case with the covid shots, at least here in Europe..

Travel and working bans being the most obvious ones...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm medically unable to get the vaccine.

So it looks like I'll be Charlton Heston in The Omega Man.

edit on 21-3-2021 by DBCowboy because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Sorry to come in and be immediately hated but I can't help it. Who except a complete moron takes ANYTHING for a disease still yet to ever be isolated and thus, surely a thing at all...and if it is one that has an equal chance of killing you that you have of being crushed by a horse and buggy while in rural Pennsylvania Ohio r Indiana. Not even a single percent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join