It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Governor Cuomo Covid-19 Innocent as Dr. Fauci said; "they did it correctly" in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Question: Is the attack on Cuomo a Deep State cover for Dr. Anthony Fauci. Or a means by which to push Fauci into retirement along with Cuomo?

So are you paying attention? Probably not as we are a hive of commoners who are corralled just like they want us to be. So I realize there are many right leaning folks here who want to see anything Democrat crushed. Especially when its by one of their own and includes the MSM and the Late Night "comedians"

Well folks I tend to swim in the deep end. Ever hear of some guy named Dr. Anthony Fauci? Remember when he was in Covid-19 love with New York State in 2020. No?

Well here you go. It might not only be the get out of jail card for New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo but also keep him in office. Then again its sort of like some little guy against The Deep State and we know how that will go right?

I wont elaborate but is this what is really up with the Governor Andrew Cuomo nursing home thingy. Oh, so some ladies felt threatened? I am threatened when someone passes gas. Read on as this is a sheet sandwich:

How Fauci says the U.S. can get control of the pandemic

Dr. Anthony Fauci; via PBS News Hour Jul 17, 2020 6:55 PM EDT [Full Audio Available]

"We know that, when you do it properly, you bring down those cases. We have done it. We have done it in New York. New York got hit worse than any place in the world. And they did it correctly by doing the things that you're talking about".

Reference:

Now We Have Proof Dr. Fauci Is Full of Crap and Can't Be Trusted

Well, if you think you can trust Dr. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, you now have every reason to question his judgment. In an interview with PBS NewsHour, Dr. Fauci, the trusted expert, actually lauded New York’s response to the coronavirus. “We know that, when you do it properly, you bring down those cases. We have done it. We have done it in New York,” he told PBS’s Judy Woodruff. “New York got hit worse than any place in the world. And they did it correctly.” I used to have faith in Dr. Fauci’s judgement, but that faith has waned over the past few months, and is now completely gone. How exactly does anyone look at what happened in New York and say that’s a model example for fighting the coronavirus? Let’s look at the evidence.

Actually I want the truth. I know that Cuomo acts like a mob guy now and then but so what? Do you really believe that he wanted to kill people in a nursing home. Think about it. Really. Many articles write that Cuomo was clueless. OK, that's probably true. So what was done was blessed by the Covid-19 pope of the USA.

I am going to reach out to Chris at CNN.

Ding Ding
edit on 19-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 19-3-2021 by Waterglass because: redo

edit on 19-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Seeing Rand Paul expose Fauci really made my day. Others have been bashing Fauci (and rightly so) for a while, but it was great to see Rand publicly expose Fauci for being full of sh!t.

Fauci is an egotistical jerkoff. Instead of just admitting that the coronavirus was new and we were in unknown territory, he began claiming to have all the answers. Freakin know-it-all doofus!

What really pissed me off is when the libs (especially celebrity libs) called you a wacko conspiracy-theorist or an ignorant Trumper if you questioned Lord Fauci.

What a bunch of tools! What a bunch of complete and utter tools.
edit on 19-3-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The media and the left (Same thing) wanted COVID to appear as bad as possible for the sole purpose of hurting Trump. Cuomo knew that, and is on the left. It's not unreasonable to say he would participate in activities to further this goal. It's also not unreasonable to suggest he knew it was wrong hence why they were hiding/misreporting the numbers.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

As I see it, it's not so much that he sent those old folks who were covid positive into packed nursing homes to die and kill all the others, it's that he covered up the numbers when asked for them.

Yes he made mistakes, but then so did most of the world. He could have weathered the storm had he expressed remorse, admitted it was a mistake, and NOT have covered up the request for data.

The sex stuff is much more of a cover story. If he is proven wrong on this, and he will be, then you have to look at others who did the same thing, and may have covered up the same way.

This is a mess and the media is intentionally making it messier by the minute.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've heard Cuomo is getting thrown under the bus to clear the field of Democrat contenders for 2024. Basically, Cuomo is a old school Democrat and the far leftist want him out the way.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Perhaps they will run members of the squad as a viable option. If you don't vote for them, you are raycist. And if you do vote for them, and are white, you are also raycist. And you have a raycist dog.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As I see it, it's not so much that he sent those old folks who were covid positive into packed nursing homes to die and kill all the others, it's that he covered up the numbers when asked for them.

He wanted them 'gotten rid of' ... like jews into an incinerator (now I wonder how many of 'em happened to be Jewsish). I don't think he thought they'd die. They were just effing-up the Dembo Narrative.

Then ... when they did die ... had to cover up that shizz ... and cover it up quick ... without losing that $50,000/COVID death payout the hospitals were scarfing up.

Everyone involved needs to be lined up and have the skin whipped right off their backs.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Doesn't matter who said what first because the whole thing was planned and went according to plan.

Democrats got 5 States to go along with the nursing home scripted scenes.

These dumb#s just assumed they'd never get exposed like they have 😃

"The Plan and Dr Fauci" . . .

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I've heard Cuomo is getting thrown under the bus to clear the field of Democrat contenders for 2024. Basically, Cuomo is a old school Democrat and the far leftist want him out the way.

Except the far leftist don't hold the power, the corporates do.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Perhaps they will run members of the squad as a viable option. If you don't vote for them, you are raycist. And if you do vote for them, and are white, you are also raycist. And you have a raycist dog.

I doubt it, the squad hold no power, I think kicked off there little committees, they didn't force any votes on medicare, minimum wage, or even the 2000 vs the 1400..no, I don't think they are much to worry about.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Co-conspirators in a crime always cover for each other until the pressure gets to be too great, and one spills the beans in order to save him/her self.

Dr. Anthony Evil Fauci was a primary catalyst for causing Covid-19 to spread far and wide, after Pelosi (impeachment) kept America's attention diverted from the initial spread.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for reading my thread .

I agree. Just look how the population of USA still doesn't get it. Understanding Coumo, just from what I read about him, plus I personally know the Lt. Governor in that shes grounded and ethical as our education paths crossed, I think they will push him to a point of rage that he spills the beans on all. Unless they compromise his other family members with possible blacklisting or career suicide. They already started with his brother. No way in hell he put old people in with Covid-19 to intentionally kill them, he was directed to do that. By whom ?

Then again this could be a reverse psyop to get of Fauci out by USA INTEL who need to retake the country from all those Chinese sellouts which include whom you mentioned and Dr. F.

All I know is what Fauci has said and done. Hes an 80 something spinster aka Roger Stone who loves the lime light. He really never layed anything out has he. Just pumps up the propaganda. Double mask is bull sheep. Hes the poster boy of the so called "white privileged" as to why hasn't he retired. To offer his spot to another.

Because The Mission Isn't Accomplished!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He could have put those patients on the medical ship , but he didn’t. ZERO patients used the military medical ship.a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Right now I believe they shifted focus to his sexual harassment away from the nursing home scandal for multiple reasons. One as was mentioned, the mistake was compounded by the covering up of all relevant data, But I don't think that is all of it. The big reason in my opinion is to cover for CNN. Not only did the do softball interviews during the pandemic of him, they ALLOWED his brother to do them! Talk about journalistic integrity! They are an accessory to Cuomo's crimes! That path would lead to ruin for the dems and a good chunk of the media, so the sexual harassment is the "safe" way to get rid of him.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

So who directed him to do what he did. That's the real question.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

He can always run as a Republican. Just like Trump did.

new topics

top topics

join