It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 1000 People Tune In To Biden Vaccine Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes, this is also the recent speech where Joe still thinks he's a VP...and refers (not for the first time), to Kamala as "PRESIDENT Harris".

This point, however, is already being discussed in threads elsewhere...so let's address the OTHER elephant in the room.

What DOES beg to be discussed, is WHY are only 1000 people tuning in to watch a speech by the president who received millions of MORE votes than ANY president in US history?

Factor in numbers of press people and those tuning in just to criticize Biden...and the remaining number of actual enthusiastic Biden voters watching are pathetically low.

We are told that Joe Biden was the most popular presidential candidate to ever be elected...and that he won, honestly, in a landslide.
This is not in evidence when one looks at his numbers regarding viewership.

Clearly, even his voters don't want to watch him speak about bringing to fruition all that he promised to do for them.

The idea that Joe Biden is loved and adored by those who allegedly put him in office in record numbers...just doesn't pass the smell test.

ARTICLE:

Joe Biden spoke for ten minutes about vaccinations Thursday, with his ever present handler Kamala Harris lurking behind him. At one point he even called her ‘President Harris’.

Only around 1000 people bothered tuning in again via the White House YouTube channel

summit.news...
(bold mine)

Joe Biden is a fake president.

He has no genuine popularity.

He is not loved, adored and admired.

His so-called supporters give lame and half-hearted defense of him when he is under attack by critics...We've seen this on this very site.

His so-called popularity is an elaborate illusion created to give weight to the false premise that Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 presidential election by historical proportions.

I didn't vote for this idiot...so I take no blame for the damage he has already inflicted on this nation...but his 85 gazillion voters should actually step up and support him, take responsibility for this moron they elected, as well as all he does to their country.

...OR, at the very least, WATCH Joe's brilliant speeches...and ACT like they give a crap about the vegetable they allegedly put into office by record numbers.

edit on 19-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

80 million votes though....lol

People are about as enthusiastic with biden as they are with a kick to the nuts.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What's the point of the vaccine with an open border where thousands more are entering infected and prancing around the country. There is none. In order to stop the virus the system must be closed. Basic common sense that Fauci won't comment on. He likes closing churches and small businesses though. If anyone by now can't see he is nothing more than a political operative fanning division they are either ignorant, feeble minded or they are making income off keeping the virus spooled up.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Most people have no interest in an illegitimate president.

We should thank the Democrats and Joe Biden for waking us up to the fact that our elections are truly rigged.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

We should thank the Democrats and Joe Biden for waking us up to the fact that our elections are truly rigged.

This is an excellent point.
Perhaps the Dems really do know Joe is 'illegitimate'...but are okay with the scam.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That's probably everyone who actually voted for him.
It's pretty sad, but in some ways funny, to have witnessed the USA become a far-left banana republic.

edit on 19/3/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

We don't have an election anymore. We have a handful of globalists picking someone who will apply the most pressure to the middle, upper middle and poor. Unfortunately there is only one way to rectify this circumstance and it does not involve voting that's for damn sure.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

A few more have watched since the live feed. And just like every other WH clip he gets HEAVILY ratioed.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I think I get screengrab bonus points for Joe's expression LOL!
edit on 3 19 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's 1000 live through that one channel. How many people say it on Facebook or on TV?

In 4 years I never watched a single live video of Trump through the official YouTube channel, but I say no end of him through Fox and the MSM.

Seriously who watches a live political speech through the official YouTube channel.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That's 1000 live through that one channel. How many people say it on Facebook or on TV?

In 4 years I never watched a single live video of Trump through the official YouTube channel, but I say no end of him through Fox and the MSM.

Seriously who watches a live political speech through the official YouTube channel.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

So you're saying Biden IS popular?
Bravo for, at least, this mildly-enthusiastic show of support for this idiot.

BTW...which one of your duplicate posts would you like me to star?
edit on 19-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Nobody likes Biden, nobody likes the token that follows him around everywhere. He definitely didn't get 80 million votes - the real numbers are 35 million off - and people can't stomach listening to him talk because he never gets anything right. He talks slow, jibber jabbers, mumbles, fumbles, and has to pull out a cheat sheet to remember what number comes before five zeroes.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I guess everyone has forgotten that Joe Biden was the most unpopular dude in America, besides Dylann Roof, throughout obama's entire presidential term.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The people that i talked to who said they voted Biden did so because they didn't want another 4 years of Trump. I try to convince people to vote a third party or independent. But both Republicans and Democrats say you are "wasting a vote".

Well, things are never going to change if we let the RNC and DNC decide for us..

Trump, also, was very entertaining. Biden is a snooze fest.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: underpass61

I guess everyone has forgotten that Joe Biden was the most unpopular dude in America, besides Dylann Roof, throughout obama's entire presidential term.

They say money can't buy you love, but Biden begs to disagree.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

From his campaigning days to his post presidential days, Trump still drawn tens of thousands of people to just his rallies alone. He gets hundreds of thousands to millions on video views. I thought Hillary was bad when she couldn't draw more than 1,000 people, but Biden was ten times as unpopular.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
The people that i talked to who said they voted Biden did so because they didn't want another 4 years of Trump. I try to convince people to vote a third party or independent. But both Republicans and Democrats say you are "wasting a vote".

Well, things are never going to change if we let the RNC and DNC decide for us..

Trump, also, was very entertaining. Biden is a snooze fest.

Yeah but look what we're already getting just without 2 months of Trump. Keystone is dead, tens of thousands out of work, illegal immigration is overrunning the border patrol, gas prices are shooting up, crime is skyrocketing, businesses are relocating to other countries, there are talks of war, a major tax hike is on the way, and many other things I can't think of off the top of my head.

Love Trump or hate him, at least he had this country going in the right direction and for any of those who couldn't see it before, it's clear as crystal now. A crying shame.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Don't forget, quite a few of his voters "Don't know how to use the internet".

His words, not mine.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So here we are.

Your election was stolen.

And nobody, nobody is going to do a goddamn thing about it.

I guess there aren't good or bad people anymore.

There's just money.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Of Joey Biden? Apparently not very many at all. But plenty of folks took the time to show how much they liked him. (1.6K down votes) He sure isn't making his 85 million followers very happy. If you talk to them, they sound pissed off and angry at the world. As if they realize that they are #tard idiot lemmings or something.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join