It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured I will give a heads up

page: 1

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Incase you missed it. Anthony fell short when citing sources about reinfections to those who have had covid naturally and/or vaccines. While he tries to push mask wearing for another two years.

Out of 30million confirmed cases. Only 5 since the thing started were confirmed reinfections. They are expecting natural immunity to last for years, as antibodies remained high 8months later with no concerning drops.

It goes into state that natural immunity even existed within the spanish flu, one woman was immune for over 90years!

t.me...

It's an official video. Enjoy your natural immunity and don't let people tell you otherwise. If you are naturally immune there is zero proof that getting the vaccine will add any new benefits only risk of side effects to the vaccine.

edit on 19-3-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
One of those rare threads on ATS that hits nail on head and doesn't need a response.
S&F
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There are likely millions that have had it and don't even know they had it. That doesn't need the vaccine to "survive" either.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

FAUCI like other “experts” or people I’ve talked to NEVER cite science or logic. The only thing they can do is deflect, evade, reverse the question, or attack the source...

You can give these simpletons, 100s Of year’s of proven data and fact......and they just simply ignore it...

Rand Paul owned Fauci and it was pleasing to watch.... even though the people that need to hear it , have fingers in their ears....
edit on 19-3-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The problem is not with natural immunity, it is that they are exacerbating the pandemic with mass vaccination policies. Mass vaccination is forcing mutations of the virus. In addition, people who have received the vaccine will be less able to naturally be immune to the various mutations as their natural immune systems are outcompeted by the vaccine.

This is the new annual flu vaccination for those who get the vaccine.

edit on 19/3/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
More righteous bashing of Fauci by Rand Paul:

Maybe people shouldn't look to SNL for their news of the world. "I'm confused. How can Fauci be a bad guy if Brad Pitt played him on SNL?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm 70. Haven't taken a vaccine, and not gonna take a vaccine... If it gets me, it gets me...

Knock on wood - I have never even had the flue.
edit on 19-3-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I have seasonal allergies but I don't even ever catch the common cold.

Here is a question.
If science can test for antibodies after someone has had the virus or vaccine, why can't they test for antibodies before they give the vaccine.
You know the answer as well as I do.

I had the flue one time when I was a child of around 12, I have taken a flue shot only 2wice in my lifetime and I never come down with a virus infection... Knock on wood!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
They are expecting natural immunity to last for years, as antibodies remained high 8months later with no concerning drops.

It goes into state that natural immunity even existed within the spanish flu, one woman was immune for over 90years!

It is even better than that.

Even once the active antibodies have fallen such that they can no longer be detected, you still have the Memory B-Cells that are capable of producing new antibodies on demand.

The body - your immune system - is super smart. And you can help it immensely by being super smart yourself, and feeding it with healthy foods to keep it strong and healthy.

new topics

top topics

join