It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moo! Day at the Mass Vax Cattle Call

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What's the point of trying to explain reality to people like you? If in a couple of years we're hearing commercials that say "Did you or a loved one take the covid vaccine and then come up with debilitating side effects or die? If so, you might be part of a 70ty Gazzillion dollar settlement case." If that happens, people like you never show back up in these threads to admit they were wrong. You're probably one of those kind of people. Whereas, all I'm saying is that they haven't tested it long enough to know if there will be any adverse side-effects. In that, I am 100% correct. To take any drug, vaccine or tincture without knowing these answers simply proves you don't care about safety. Hence, an anti-safeter.

TCB
edit on 19-3-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added one thought.

edit on 19-3-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Clarification.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind
The media be God yo, especially when they have been partnered with the official government propoganda agency since 2016, the global engagement center. Not only the media is partnered with said agency, but academic institutions and key professional organizations. Utilizing agents and actors for the sake of influencing targeted populations/demographics.

All of that wording is not me just writing conjecture either, it was written like that straight from the law that created it and allocates funding for the global engagement center. The only rebuttals have been " well its for ckubtering foreign propoganda!" , to which i reply "why do you think they been harping on about foreign interferance in our country" ? Its the rational used to legally justify these propoganda initiatives. The irony is, this propoganda mostly serves foreign globalists corps and royal families for dominating control over our nation and people.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

2nd shot usually causes more symptoms. Take ibuprofen prior to getting it and continue to take it through the next day unless you have a contraindication to having ibuprofen.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join