It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moo! Day at the Mass Vax Cattle Call

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why did you get the vaccine, Kets?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I consider you one of the most intelligent on the boards.

Love your posts!

What the Fu## did you get the unproven vaccine for?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
this girl im friends with just got her second shot two days ago. She went back to the hospital today with swollen lymph nodes because she could barely swallow. She feels terrible. I'm a little worried for her but i mean this was her own choice. She was completely gungho about everyone getting vaccinated.
My other friend in my band got the shot a couple days ago. Said he had some side effects, mostly harmless but feels very lethargic and felt terrible the day after.

There is no way im injecting myself with an experimental treatment seeing what i've seen with my own eyes. Especially because everyone of my friends has already got the corona virus except for me. The only thing i can think of is that i supplement with chaga, liposomal vitamin c, and vitamin d.

Chaga mushrooms are 100 x better than any vaccine and have no side effects.

I honestly think this is a depopulation program and we will start seeing it take effect in the next 6 to 12 months.

Im kinda worried a lot of my friends are going to die or get very sick. I really hope im wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Somehow , that process seems awful familiar .
Something in history .
Seems to be something from the 1930s - 1940s .

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

First I really wanted the vaccine but they never gave me an appointment. Then I got infected and suddenly I received many emails offering the shot. 3 weeks later, I'm still fighting this crap.

Now I don't want the shot. I might need to find out possible lung/heart damage. I cough a lot when lying on the bed and also having random needle pain in my heart.

The vaccine could make things worse if I take it now.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

My guess is to reduce the chances of getting sick. Usually that's why people get vaccines.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I just have one question. And it's directed toward those who have had the shot and experienced mild pain. Here's my question: How did it make you feel -two years from now, or five years from now? Any bad side effects? If you can't answer that, please by all means, just link to an article from someone else who can answer it truthfully. Thank you.

TCB
I've got Siamese flipper triplets and muh dick 'sploded.
Other than we's Ay, okay.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because I'm pretty sure my office will require it once Kansas opens up their vaccine to everyone. I have asked several times and not received a straight answer, but the non-answer was answer enough.

I figured I might as well get it before it was open season and harder to get a slot.

Also, I want to get the mask off my face especially when exercising. I am tired of the smothering/hyperventilating thing every time I exert myself. I should be enjoying it, not spending it in a state of mild panic attack.

And I discussed it with my husband whose job it is to make and understand vaccines. His biggest reservation is the chance of adverse effects. He's less worried it won't do what they say it will. He's waiting for another 6 months or so himself. We both would have preferred the J&J vaccine which is a better understood tech - easier to dial in the right dosage on, but understood that I was going to have to take what I got.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

My guess is to reduce the chances of getting sick. Usually that's why people get vaccines.

No.

For work and for play. I want the mask off my face in the worst way and I think they'll require it at work.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Actually believing they'll let you take your muzzle off just because you got the shot....

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Trueman

No.

For work and for play. I want the mask off my face in the worst way and I think they'll require it at work.

I had about the same reasons. Now I'm immune. My job still will require me to use the mask and gym too. It's about the law, not the virus.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think getting a tetanus, shingles, or chicken pox shot is a good Idea either, and Covid, nuff said.... They could put anything in those vaccines, better safe than sorry. eh?

Better listen to "Q"....
edit on 19-3-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
discussed it with my husband ... He's waiting for another 6 months or so himself.

Get to the truth ... are you making your kid take it?

It's all good making the call for yourself, but what you're gonna do to your son ... is the real tell. And if he's waiting six months more than your husband ... what's the stuff in the syringe?

My wife is set on taking it. Can't talk her out of it. I've run out of trust and will rely on my immune system from here on out. Because, what's in the vial?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Why is ANYONE getting a “vaccine” (it’s not) for a overhyped (proven 👈🏻) flu?

Have you not seen the endless “side effects”?

Bill gates and co..... owning or partially owning everything that has to do with this?

I mean literally EVERYTHING for a logically thinking person says DO NOT TAKE THIS .......

We're up to 100 Million vaccinated now. So where are the 50 million dead bodies? Where are all these side effects? THAT is what has been overhyped. I have yet to find an anti-vaxxer that is a "logically thinking person."

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

seems like this whole thing be overhyped

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Actually believing they'll let you take your muzzle off just because you got the shot....

And if I take it off on my own, I can wave my papers. I'm immune b****.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Our son is way too young for it. He's in the age group that barely gets it, barely catches it, etc.

So no. I wouldn't be making myself take it if it weren't for the office thing that was the factor that did put me over the edge.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I will report that I did have a rough night of it.

My arm got sore like I said, but that soreness did not stay in my arm. By the time midnight had rolled around, I was aching and stiff and sore like I've only ever been with one other illness - a really bad bought of strep. I was sore enough I literally did not want to be touched. Even my scalp hurt.

I also had sweats all night. And got slightly nauseous around 2am.

I never spiked a fever though, and it was mostly worn off by this morning.

I'm a little nervous about round 2. What I've been able to find online suggests strong reactions to the first shot are for two reasons:

1. Really strong immune system

2. Pre-existing COVID antibodies

I have no idea when I would have had COVID that no one else in the family would not also have had it. There was one time in the fall when I had a mild cold, but it barely registered as a fever for less than 24 hours and came with just mild head congestion. There were none of the big, bad COVID symptoms with it, so we thought nothing of it, and I passed it on to no one.

I can't think that was COVID.

Husband says if it was a strong immune response, then second shot should be OK, but if it was antibodies, then I'm in for fun in a couple of weeks.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Why is ANYONE getting a “vaccine” (it’s not) for a overhyped (proven 👈🏻) flu?

Have you not seen the endless “side effects”?

Bill gates and co..... owning or partially owning everything that has to do with this?

I mean literally EVERYTHING for a logically thinking person says DO NOT TAKE THIS .......

We're up to 100 Million vaccinated now. So where are the 50 million dead bodies? Where are all these side effects? THAT is what has been overhyped. I have yet to find an anti-vaxxer that is a "logically thinking person."

Have years gone by to best be able to judge if there were any side effects from it? No. I have yet to find an anti-safeter that is a "logically thinking person." They don't even think for themselves - they just parrot what the media tells them is the truth. How is that a good thing? And don't even try to tell me you have a time machine and have gone in the future to see what happened and can now tell everybody there were no adverse side-effects. Don't even go there. Therefore, you are in a position of not knowing any potential adverse side-effects. Yes or no? Your only answer is no.

TCB

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join