It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe calls Kamala President.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was looking at Fox News. A few minutes ago. Their headline is President Biden calls his VP "President Harris". I believe it is almost time.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Joe is just a puppet, but then again so are most politicians. The people who elect politicians rarely control the strings that make it move, money and power do.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LOL Kamala set him straight after he did the Syrian strike without consulting her.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63
It's not the 1st time...

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is what all 923 trillion voters wanted in the most honest election ever since forever.

*shrugs*

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is what all 923 trillion voters wanted in the most honest election ever since forever.

*shrugs*

Here is what I don't get if everybody wanted Kamala why didn't they just vote her in as the DNC nominee?

Oh that's right they tried and she got less than 3% of the votes.

Not that it hasn't happened before but we are about to have another President installed by TPTB.

Pretty sure "W" was anointed the first time.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I was looking at Fox News. A few minutes ago. Their headline is President Biden calls his VP "President Harris". I believe it is almost time.
www.foxnews.com...

Notice how Kamala leaves the room at the end of today's vaccine briefing, before Joe. The VP usually trails a bit behind the President. Maybe she really is the President!

BTW.. why is Joe Biden at the White House yesterday(Wednesday) and today(Thursday)? He supposedly left Tuesday on a multi-state campaign to describe how great the $1.9 Trillion Covid package is for Americans. We saw him answer 2 questions before getting on the Marine One helicopter. Or did we???

Something is terrible wrong with this Presidency. We are in grave danger. Enemies are preparing to pounce.

edit on 3/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't understand, I don't even pretend to understand the mind of the leftist.

The closest I can come to is imagining sitting on a butcher's block pounding finishing nails into my scrotum while watch "The View".

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Dems didn't even want Klamala...seems they preferred a dementia patient over her.

edit on 18-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
She's been the president for months.

Joe the placeholder is just doing what the fingers inside him say to do.

She's no different, the reference just lands differently.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

ONLY 1000 people watched 'The Most-voted-for President in History's' speech on Youtube.
edit on 18-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here is what I don't get if everybody wanted Kamala why didn't they just vote her in as the DNC nominee? 

Oh that's right they tried and she got less than 3% of the votes. 

3% of voters want a giant poop to land on their face.

Dems be like: "We can arrange that."

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't understand, I don't even pretend to understand the mind of the leftist.

The closest I can come to is imagining sitting on a butcher's block pounding finishing nails into my scrotum while watch "The View".

Well as a man, you should despise your testicles and do everything in your power to destroy them.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not suprised

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have a feeling most people who voted biden did so to get Trump out. They rather havs a turd sandwich over a douch.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Everytime I hear him say stuff like this, it reminds me of that orignial Star Trek episode "Patterns of Force" where the leader Gill is a puppet behind the curtain heavily drugged addressing the nation controlled by Melakon. But who is the Melakon?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Calamary Harris, is as brainless as China bei din, that is why she would never make it.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Of course he was. His daddy is the one who conducted the coup that put the current power in place.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have a feeling most people who voted biden did so to get Trump out. They rather havs a turd sandwich over a douch.

You guys certainly did get a turd sandwich with Biden and KommieLa.
A big steaming triple decker with a tall glass of urine to wash it down.
So sorry for your hurt feelz.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He supposedly left Tuesday on a multi-state campaign to describe how great the $1.9 Trillion Covid package is for Americans.

If it needs to be explained after the fact, it's a wreck. The whole process is a wreck!

Something is terrible wrong with this Presidency. We are in grave danger. Enemies are preparing to pounce.

Let the Democrats own it.

Hopefully there will be something for the next administration to salvage, but with our fiscal gates beyond wide open and more "free money!" coming to the trough (not to mention our enemies indeed preparing to pounce), I wouldn't even want the job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join