It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Media actually fact checking President Biden and admitting he is wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Are there not about 70 million poor sods in the US that still seem to have problems accepting undeniable truths?

That's seems like an issue that can no longer be ignored does it not?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
The only reason they are doing this is to advance the narrative that he is mentally unfit to be president, so that they can install Harris into power.

We will have a president that couldn’t muster 3% support from her own party.

Harris's only jump over that number was after she called Biden out. Nobody liked her, nobody...

On Thursday night, Harris and Biden shared the debate stage and faced off in one of the most memorable moments of either night. Harris asked Biden directly about his opposition to federally mandated busing as a means to integrate public schools in the 1970s, and about his comments on working with segregationist politicians during his time in the Senate. The move appears to have worked in her favor.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

Are black people not allowed free speech?

Slavery is over is not, or supposed to be.

What's a persons colour got to do with ability to wield free speech in this day of age?

I don't know what you're asking or even trying to say so I'll reword my comment...

The democrats in DC wanted a blackish woman as the president. The only reason they wanted one is because they could push their ridiculous agenda because anyone who dare question Harris will be called a racist like they were when they questioned Obama, but this time the left can also throw sexist and misogynist out there as well. That will limit the freedom of speech for all who oppose Harris. The DC democrats also knew that there was no way their base would vote for a blackish woman who couldn't get more than 2% to 5% of the votes during primaries, that's why they chose an old white male (a design they've come to prove they hate). Now they just have to start calling him senile - as we've all known he was before his Vice Presidential run ever even ended - and make him hand over the office of the president to Harris. Do you not remember all those black representatives telling Biden that the only choice for VP that he has better be a black woman? It was a setup the entire time that only a fool couldn't see.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There’s a big difference between manufacturing lies to destroy somebody vs a undeniable truth that can no longer be ignored.

What lies did they manufacture ?
The undeniable truth is that Biden won the election , a proposed truth is Trump supporters are acting in a similar way to that which they accused Liberals of acting back in 2016 , to an impartial observer it's actually quite funny.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sounds like you don't like Kamala Harris.

Nobody limiting your freedom of speech or cancelling your culture.

Seems to me the only people who choose to subscribe to such lunacy are the butthurt maga mob that cannot get there heads around democracy in action.

What's foolish is not being able to accept the truth because you don't like the taste, or rather the shade of such.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They put themselves between a rock and a hard place. They need to shuffle Biden out the door for Harris, yet if they do it too soon and the country goes in the #ter under her watch. They know she will have a hard time getting re-elected regardless. Unless there is some miraculous economic turn around and people feel better about the situation.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There’s a big difference between manufacturing lies to destroy somebody vs a undeniable truth that can no longer be ignored.

The undeniable truth is that Biden won the election , a proposed truth is Trump supporters are acting in a similar way to that which they accused Liberals of acting back in 2016 , to an impartial observer it's actually quite funny.

If you don’t know then you’re not paying attention and there’s really no point in having this conversation with you, especially since you don’t live here and don’t know anymore about what’s going here than I know about what’s actually going on in your country. Yet, you seem to think you’re an expert on US issues and politics, news flash, you’re not, not even close. What else did the BBC tell you?😂
edit on 18-3-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

CNN formed a "Fact Checking" unit while President Trump was in office. It grew, along with the absurdness of the things they fact-checked, in order to damage America.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Are black people not allowed free speech?

Slavery is over is not, or supposed to be.

What's a persons colour got to do with ability to wield free speech in this day of age?

Can we not take that rediculous Left hand turn on this thread? ?

I swear it's a knee jerk reaction when your guys are cornered .

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If you don’t know then you’re not paying attention and there’s really no point in having this conversation with you, especially since you don’t live here and don’t know anymore about what’s going here than I know about what’s actually going on in your country.

If you mean the accusation that Russia was meddling in your affairs then I think you'll find that is the truth , Trump knowing about it or soliciting it is open to judgement.

Yet, you seem to think you’re an expert on US issues and politics, news flash, you’re not, not even close. What else did the BBC tell you?

In my country we have this thing called the internet , amazing bit of technology it lets you see what's going on all around the world.... if you care to look.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Gortex you are hardly Impartial .

I'll give you credit that you are more partial and balanced than other Lefties on ATS , But hardly Impartial .

you are Left leaning that is undeniable , and you are one of the more intelligent Lefties which makes me think you spend alot of time with your fingers in your ears going LALALALALALALA .

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

None of this is funny. The reverse is true. It’s scary that anyone voted for Biden. It’s scary that he’s the US President. It’s scary that supposedly rational thinking people cannot see the obvious because they have been too blinded by the hatred whipped up by the media and democrats. It’s not the lefts fault per se. There are some good people on all sides, it’s just that a vast portion of the USA have been played. It will become more obvious soon - even more so than Magic Joe’s hand through Mike trick. Keep watching. I doubt it will amuse.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"Can we not take that rediculous Left hand turn on this thread?"

I suggest its the racism that's ""ridiculous"".

And the worlds a tad more complex than the right vs left mentality you seem to imagine rules the colour of the day.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sounds like you don't like Kamala Harris.

Nobody limiting your freedom of speech or cancelling your culture.

Seems to me the only people who choose to subscribe to such lunacy are the butthurt maga mob that cannot get there heads around democracy in action.

What's foolish is not being able to accept the truth because you don't like the taste, or rather the shade of such.

You're right, I don't like Harris. Her politics and policies are a danger to this country. She averaged 3% of the votes from her own party because they didn't like her either. If you took everything she did as the CA AG and listed it on the background of a republican, she'd be flamed and called a racist who hates black males. But sure, call me butthurt if it helps you get through your day. At least I can tell you what I don't like about her and back up my reasons with facts.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Andy, the racism you think is rampant is not really rampant.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well fact is Kamala Harris is your VP for the next 4 years and probable POTUS if old Joe gets to tired before the next time out.

She's the first Black woman to be elected district attorney in California history.

The first woman to be California’s attorney general, first Indian American senator, and now, the first Black woman, and first Asian American, to be a vice president.

Seems to be doing something correct by the looks of things.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More than four-in-ten say the country hasn’t made enough progress toward racial equality, and there is some scepticism, particularly among blacks, that black people will ever have equal rights with whites, so its seems not everyone shares the same view as yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well fact is Kamala Harris is your VP for the next 4 years and probable POTUS if old Joe gets to tired before the next time out.

She's the first Black woman to be elected district attorney in California history.

The first woman to be California’s attorney general, first Indian American senator, and now, the first Black woman, and first Asian American, to be a vice president.

Seems to be doing something correct by the looks of things.

Right... First black woman. First Asian woman. First Indian woman... Let me know when you see the trend. (psst, she's not even black, just looks the part)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

More than four-in-ten say the country hasn’t made enough progress toward racial equality, and there is some scepticism, particularly among blacks, that black people will ever have equal rights with whites, so its seems not everyone shares the same view as yourself.

That's 40%. You know what would truly stop racial inequality? People stop talking about it... There's not racial inequality, at least not against minorities. White people are getting pushed out of everything and called white supremacists under the guise that whites can't be oppressed and are the only ones who can be racist. I really hope you don't fall into that group of nimrods who believe that. Democrats are playing people like a fine tuned fiddle and getting exactly what they expected to get.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And yet

Black people DO have equal rights

But you knew that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join