It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Grants Access To Fulton County Mail-In Ballots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
www.oann.com...

New developments out of Fulton County, Georgia in the fight for election integrity. One America’s Chanel Rion has the latest.

the link goes to a video. If anyone can share with me how to embed this kind of video, I'd love it and make sure you are eaten last.

The story is that a group has gained permission to do an extensive audit of Fulton County GA ballots. They have a plan to establish chain of custody and do a professional review. I think something like this is really all that ever was needed to silence the election fiasco. If it's all good, then prove it quickly and move on. Because they drug feet for so long and everyone in the MSM made it their mission to disparage anyone who questioned the results, we got to the point of millions of Americans not trusting the voting system. With this audit, it can be proven that no fraud existed and republicans were paranoid. I can live with that. I hope everyone else can as well. The truth shall be known. For the sake of the nation, I hope the democrats are totally correct.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.oann.com...

New developments out of Fulton County, Georgia in the fight for election integrity. One America’s Chanel Rion has the latest.

the link goes to a video. If anyone can share with me how to embed this kind of video, I'd love it and make sure you are eaten last.

The story is that a group has gained permission to do an extensive audit of Fulton County GA ballots. They have a plan to establish chain of custody and do a professional review. I think something like this is really all that ever was needed to silence the election fiasco. If it's all good, then prove it quickly and move on. Because they drug feet for so long and everyone in the MSM made it their mission to disparage anyone who questioned the results, we got to the point of millions of Americans not trusting the voting system. With this audit, it can be proven that no fraud existed and republicans were paranoid. I can live with that. I hope everyone else can as well. The truth shall be known. For the sake of the nation, I hope the democrats are totally correct.

So, who's going to do the audit? GA's votes were counted, recounted, and recounted again. Going by that alone, any future requirements on any vote will end up taking years for a conclusion..with most contestants dead already, then add an audit to audit the auditors...FFS sake, and all because of the mouthings of a known criminal who just happened to be a President at the time. Yuh all picked the worst entity in the first place, yuh were told so at the time, and it ended up with raid on the Capitol, All because of your dented egos. Wise up!
edit on 17-3-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Isn't it a bit late for this?

They have had all the time they needed to make sure nothing is found but minor issues. I really don't think anything will come of this, but I applaud the effort. It's better than we got several months ago.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

With this audit, it can be proven that no fraud existed and republicans were paranoid. I can live with that. I hope everyone else can as well. The truth shall be known. For the sake of the nation, I hope the democrats are totally correct.

Are you joking?
LMAO!!!

Did you not see ballots being pulled from underneath the table, the same people who ran ballots through the machines over and over, the same people who was caught passing a USB drive, the same people who were caught ripping up ballots, the same people who lied about a water break? etc.. etc... etc..

Y-e-a-h, you must be joking.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
4 months ago, judge told Arizona officials to Grant access to the voting machines and all materials. The election officials gave the judge the middle finger and have not surrendered anything for inspection by a third party auditor.

Just sayin...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Too little too late.
We've all seen the hundreds of hours of surveillance video, thousands of documents and hundreds of sworn affidavits.
None of it even looked at by a court.

I have zero confidence in anything coming from this.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So, who's going to do the audit? GA's votes were counted, recounted, and recounted again.

So , got anything to back that up ?
Says the man FROM Georgia,
Words are cheap. Takes money to buy land ,

edit on 3/17/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Every human on earth knows the election was absolutely fraudulent

biDen is an illegitimate president and is viewed as such by every leader on earth. That’s obvious.

I hold no hope at all that the ballots that officials are allowed access to will be heavily “sorted” long before anyone gets to audit them

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Heard about this on the radio yesterday.
I was excited for about three seconds.
Then I remembered that I have zero faith in our justice system and attempted to forget about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
4 months ago, judge told Arizona officials to Grant access to the voting machines and all materials. The election officials gave the judge the middle finger and have not surrendered anything for inspection by a third party auditor.

Just sayin...

Just lying more like, they had two independant audits and found now't...next!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
More red herrings to make people automatically believe there was never any vote stealing and vote counterfeiting and vote re-distributions 👁️⭕👁️

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Audits have trouble identifying signature fraud 😎

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

www.oann.com...

The story is that a group has gained permission to do an extensive audit of Fulton County GA ballots. They have a plan to establish chain of custody and do a professional review. I think something like this is really all that ever was needed to silence the election fiasco. If it's all good, then prove it quickly and move on. The truth shall be known. For the sake of the nation, I hope the democrats are totally correct.

So, who's going to do the audit? GA's votes were counted, recounted, and recounted again. Going by that alone, any future requirements on any vote will end up taking years for a conclusion..with most contestants dead already, then add an audit to audit the auditors...FFS sake, and all because of the mouthings of a known criminal who just happened to be a President at the time. Yuh all picked the worst entity in the first place, yuh were told so at the time, and it ended up with raid on the Capitol, All because of your dented egos. Wise up!

Here is an analogy for you... stop reading when you don't understand it.

A man brings you $1,000,000 in cash and puts it on a table in front of you.

You are informed by another that some of those bills are counterfeit.

The man who brought them to you tells you that he will personally count all the bills in front of you to prove that you have $1,000,000 on the table.

And then he does so.... twice.

THAT is what has been done so far in this process in Georgia.

NOW it is time to find out which bills are counterfeit and how much money is actually there.

edit on 17-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We shall see, there could be a reason Stacy Abrams didn't land a cushy job with the Biden administration.

Besides if it was legit it should stand up to any scrutiny. What's it gonna hurt?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

A “known criminal”

President Trump is not a “known criminal”

But you knew that already.

Biden is a fraudulent president, you knew that too. And you approve of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So, who's going to do the audit? GA's votes were counted, recounted, and recounted again.

All you need to do is look for yourself..but you don't obviously,

Georgia reaffirms Biden's victory for 3rd time after recount ...
edition.cnn.com...
7 Dec 2020 ... Georgia recertified its presidential election results on Monday, again finding Joe Biden as the winner following three counts of ballots, Secretary ...
Trump Requests Georgia Recount, Meaning 5 Million Votes ...
www.npr.org... 3rd-t
22 Nov 2020 ... The law calls for a recount to be conducted by retabulating every ballot through a scanner, the same way they were originally counted in the ...
Georgia to re-certify Biden victory after two recounts, as ...
www.independent.co.uk...

gasp,

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Those MSM production companies offer no proof of anything. 😃

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You know an audit and recount are 2 different things. Why are you trolling?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Gothmog

All you need to do is look for yourself..but you don't obviously,

Georgia reaffirms Biden's victory for 3rd time after recount ...
edition.cnn.com...
7 Dec 2020 ... Georgia recertified its presidential election results on Monday, again finding Joe Biden as the winner following three counts of ballots, Secretary ...
Trump Requests Georgia Recount, Meaning 5 Million Votes ...
www.npr.org... 3rd-t
22 Nov 2020 ... The law calls for a recount to be conducted by retabulating every ballot through a scanner, the same way they were originally counted in the ...
Georgia to re-certify Biden victory after two recounts, as ...
www.independent.co.uk...

gasp,

I don't have to look .
I LIVE here.
As opposed to another member.
And , despite your ultra-liberal links , the Democrat counties blocked the recount.
Including Fulton county .

It would behoove you to research deeper first , before you go against someone who knows.
edit on 3/17/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join