It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GameStop2.0? Anon claims his "Old Friend" Elon Musk gonna push Turtle Coin (TRTL) thru the roof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raulken

This Turtle coin tip is paying off!

Very exciting. up 81% just overnight to $0.000438 at the moment.

Only invested 90 bucks for 1,079,000 coins. now worth $479.00

Still moving up higher..

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

That's awesome you put in over ten times what I invested. Quite happy for you hearing this.

Quite exciting indeed.

ETA: Did you use the Kucoin exchange?

edit on 4-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I saw it was now offered on another exchange more visibility means more traffic, it’s development community is pretty active on social media version upgrades coming. More I researched more I see leaving some as a longer hold if I don’t get to excited and pull out prematurely. But up a couple grand hard to complain let’s hope it keeps pushing

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Safemoon launches tomorrow worth fractions of a penny now and might be worth a long shot bet on.

Agree with previous poster as well earlier on in thread, many of us have info. /ATSbets could probably profit many if we can trust our own 🤷‍♂️

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Still moving up higher..

Ditto. My 1.1 million tokens are now worth $633 for my $90 investment.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It’s now double this price you had posted there again probably be over .001 by morning this has been some of the best advice I’ve just knee jerk said why the hell not, “Take chances, or they’re only missed opportunities”.

And damn it’s gonna pay me and all those I told word of mouth we really do need a group for us who wanna make money work

The ATS Hedge

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

It’s now double this price you had posted there again probably be over .001 by morning this has been some of the best advice I’ve just knee jerk said why the hell not, “Take chances, or they’re only missed opportunities”.

And damn it’s gonna pay me and all those I told word of mouth we really do need a group for us who wanna make money work

The ATS Hedge

SaneThinking

Haha yes, truly mind numbing today. it's fluctuating in big chunks up and down now, but still trending up. It's a lot of fun to me, no matter what it does, since I'm definitely not a pro trader. I can't figure out how to manage Kucoin properly.

They sent a warning for tonight later at 3AM they will upgrade the web site trading system and such and warned people to
"enable" take profit/stop loss and I simply don't fathom how to do any of it. It's complete gibberish to me, except for how to buy and sell.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Most brokers have a drop down menu in the trade window that you can choose different options from. Market order is generally the default which is an order to buy/sell at whatever the bid/ask is. A limit order is basically a market order but you define the price. This can prevent you getting an order filled at a price higher or lower than you would like, drawback is it might not get filled if the bid/ask doesn't hit your price. A stop loss or take profit would be an order that is set to either sell at a certain percent or value under a set price (like your cost basis) and the same would be true for the other side. Its like an automated order to keep you from holding too long in case you cant be there to make the trade yourself. There is also a trailing stop loss will actually move with the underlying securties price. Example being you set a trailing stop loss of 15% on a stock worth 100$. If the price jumps to 200 your sell order price on the trailing stop will hit at 160$. Its a way to lock in some profits as a security goes up in price as your stop loss order moves with the price of the underlying, but still prevents a loss more than the set value or percent.

I know its a lot but that's basically the jist of it...I rarely use them myself but if I am worried about missing a big swing either way I would look to set one.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I would participate in such a group!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Still moving up higher..

Ditto. My 1.1 million tokens are now worth $633 for my $90 investment.

And it keeps rising. Up to $867.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Make sure you take out your initial investment as then any future profits are all gravy and it will ease the pain should this coin bomb. I guess Doge came out of nowhere and it has an $8bn market cap so fingers crossed this coin continues upward, i just don't see it myself.

I still have 500,000 TRTL and made $500 profit from the original trade so thanks OP. Wish i had gambled more.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join