It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells Migrants Don’t Come Over - Huh uhh What?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Horrible fumbling interview with Biden and ABC Stephanopoulos as Yoseff "tells" migrants not to come here !!

Did he say this before or just now ? roflmao😆

Both Biden and Steph talk like they have copper bb's in their mouths and scratching nails on a chalkboard at the same time.

The whole Democrat migrant plan is working exactly like they want, to create chaos and untenable situations.

Remember Democrat strategy is all ass backwards and full of opposite psychology to fool as many as possible into believing Democrats are oh-so sincere and genuine (HA!)

Lots of diverted money flows into Democrat coffers from smugglers and traffickers and boy were they feeling the dry spell under Trump.

People need to wake up faster before it's too late to stop these bull# artists and murdering liars.

Hey remember Trump's policies had all this crap under control and fully manageable !!

Then Biden Democrat fumble#s reversed all of it and wham look what happened !! 😆

Not sure Biden is really in the same studio as Steph, and watch the phony discussion roflmao

The U.S. Border with Mexico is in chaos as thousands of migrants try to enter the United States in response to Joe Biden’s open borders policy while the president claims he has said they should stay away.

“Do you have to say quite clearly, ‘Don’t come’?” ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos asked Biden in an interview Tuesday.

“Yes, I can say quite clearly: Don’t come over,” Biden said. “Don’t leave your town or city or community.”

According to ABC, “Republicans have said Biden’s moves to rescind former President Donald Trump’s harsh immigration policies have encouraged migrants to come to the United States, but Biden told ABC News that ‘we’re sending back people’ who cross the border.”

“Was it a mistake not to anticipate this surge?” Stephanopoulos said.

“First of all, there was a surge in the last two years,” Biden said. “In ’19 and ’20, there was a surge, as well.”

LINK--> Biden Tells Migrants ‘Don’t Come Over’ While His DHS Secretary Signals Setting Up Entry Process

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🛤️

edit on Mar-17-2021 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Biden says one thing and does the opposite...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG check the comments on Youtube

Ugh... also related:

Border Agents Feel They Are Under ‘Gag Order' From Biden Administration
edit on 17-3-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

“First of all, there was a surge in the last two years,” Biden said. “In ’19 and ’20, there was a surge, as well.”

Where TF are the lame stream 'fact checkers' for this BS?

F#n hypocrites have to lie to say Trump lied while at the same time ignoring biden lying.
F You george.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wow. Who here voted for this cat? Cmon...hands up.

I think I would trust Cardi-B more to run the country, and I dont even know who that is.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I think I would trust Cardi-B more to run the country, and I dont even know who that is.

The sad part is she would probably be better than Kamala.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

With Cardi-B, at least the Executive Branch Secretaries would be better "qualified" 😎

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Can't wait for the WAP SOTU performance.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Can't wait for the WAP SOTU performance.

That will take Cardi-B AND Megan Thee Stallion to get it going !!! 😃

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It’s time border town citizens start taking matters into their own hands. While we are at it, if no one is stopping people coming in who’s stopping people going out? If it’s that easy I am surprised they haven’t armed up and assaulted the cartel and start a legit war with them ass hats. What would Biden do then lol be all like “uhh yeah didn’t expect that uhh annnd well border what again”
edit on 17-3-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Why didn't Trump just tell illegal aliens, "Don't come over?"

It would have saved time building a fence!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Alexandria ocasio Cortez and Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tliab are furious!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why didn't Trump just tell illegal aliens, "Don't come over?"

It would have saved time building a fence!

That would have been as effective as Barack Obama telling the Russians in 2016 to cut it out, stop interfering in our elections.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The sad part is she would probably be better than Kamala.

CBS news just said a white supremacist was arrested snooping around Kamala Harris's home.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Not ONE single leftist on this site will admit to voting for that illegitimate nobody (probably because none of them actually did, his election was fraudulent)

But now, since he’s openly telling migrants not to come, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM consider him a “racist”

Right leftists?

Oh what’s that? Hypocrisy again. What a surprise

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I guess Joe forgot this during the Democrat debates....

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I guess Joe forgot this during the Democrat debates....

Oh good one !!

Notice the Biden expression and frown too 😃

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Everything Joe Biden says or does revolves around Donald Trump.

Whatever he does, it's okay because he can blame the results on Trump.

Biden is a walking death trap to anyone and everyone. His suits should have a skull and bones poison warning embroidered onto them all.

And yes LOL@ the YT comments.. One of them:"Don't come until I get a plan besides "Wreck America," because I am already getting enough results with that plan!"
edit on 17-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join