It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border repair possible, but not with pride in the way.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As with most things, the answer is easy, but the fix is not. In order to fix it, you first have to admit you were wrong. That won't happen. But even worse than that, the unimaginable is also true. The Orange guy had it right. To admit that, and go back to what he had in place would be the ultimate betrayal. The ultimate career ending mistake. So rather than fix our border so we can control the people who wish to enter, we will not only have this problem for a while, but it will get exponentially worse.

The issue at the border has many negative aspects to it. Most notably right now is the Covid positive illegal aliens crossing into the US and being thrown wherever they land. We were trying to end this pandemic, but that also isn't in the cards. We would be better to continue this for a while longer, so that part is going swimmingly.

Then there is the human traffickers. Praying on the kids being sent here alone. But is that really a bad thing? I mean, selling a few kids into bondage, sex abuse, and slavery isn't really horrible, is it?

Then there is the problem of feeding, housing, and maintaining these people once they get here. Who does that? Why our tax dollars! That's really the main reason I enjoy paying taxes. Knowing they go to such a worthy cause.

Oh, and the drugs. Wait, I think I'm starting to see why this is like it is. Let massive amounts of illegals come here, give us plenty of drugs, plenty of kids to supply the Pedo's, and keep those Covid numbers up. Find a republican state that has good numbers? Let's feed them some bus loads of the sick ones. Kill a few birds with that same stone!

But if there was a desire to actually fix this, the playbook is easy to read and it's still right there. Finish the wall, continue to work with Mexico to ensure they remain away from the borders, and remain vigilant about protecting the border.

But now I am left with wondering, why we have laws at all? Leaders lead by example. (like some ATS members, wink wink) And when the example is to ignore some laws, why wouldn't the masses do the same? Don't like a law? LOL, just ignore it. They are only there for the feelz. We don't really give a rats ass if they are followed. So can that be used at a defense? A good lawyer may be able to use it. In the old days, we would change a law that we didn't agree with. That way, everyone would have a say in what was legal and what wasn't. But no longer is that needed. Defund the police? I used to think that was a bad thing, but now, when you critically look at all this, it's perfect. Remove the obstacle, (the last one in the way) of doing exactly what you feel like doing and to hell with stupid laws.

So in conclusion, bring on the purge! Laws are meaningless! Stupid even. If you follow laws, you are equally as stupid. Don't be stupid, be happy. Do what you want. Making you happy is really the only important thing that exists. Enjoy Utopia! Brought to you by Joey Biden in record time!
edit on 17-3-2021 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

At this point I'd be fine with the leftists playing their clips from 2005-2010 calling for stronger border security.

And saying "See! We've always supported a strong border!"

While they pretend the last 10 years never happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Dude!
You are smarter than this.
The whole border issue is going As planned by the left.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Judge Haller: Mr. Gambini, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.
Vinny: Thank you.
Judge Haller: Overruled.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

LOL, showing clips of those idiots Clinton and Obama talking about border security! What a bunch of piss poor Republicans! Bring on the Democrats! Open Borders!

We can even go back to 2015 and hear those famous words, "nobody is calling for open borders". And then stroll down memory lane and listen to the classic "nobody is coming for your gunz", another favorite.

Democrats, if not for double standards, they would have no standards at all!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What would be wrong with keeping American first?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The democrats manufacturer chaos to sell the misinformed more bad regulations. This is exactly what they want....
edit on 17-3-2021 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You are assuming they WANT to fix it!

This is all by design but what they thought was their strength, the puppet propaganda media is becoming less effective every day. Their lies are being expose so fast that a massive awakening to our enslavement is underway.

Things are just ramping up and the worst is yet to come. This will be the bloodiest summer in our history.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Dude!
You are smarter than this.
The whole border issue is going As planned by the left.

I think you are correct, but I felt that highlighting the issues would at least make the cheer leaders cringe while trying to justify this.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Allow m to explain;

It's not a crisis, it is a challenge because Trump created the crisis but there isn't one and children are separated from their parents only because their parents weren't with them in cages but there is no crisis and you can't take any pictures.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Allow m to explain;

It's not a crisis, it is a challenge because Trump created the crisis but there isn't one and children are separated from their parents only because their parents weren't with them in cages but there is no crisis and you can't take any pictures.

I do have to wonder, are there honestly any on the left, stupid enough to believe that Biden inherited a crisis on the border from Trump, but it's not a crisis, and under Trump, the border was secure, yet Pelosi is still correct in that this non crisis is Trump's fault? It hurt to type that, so it would have to hurt to make a person contort logic to believe that.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's an assault on Texas. Change the election laws and flood it with illegals who will vote for them.

Texas goes blue alongside California and they have power forever.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As with most things, the answer is easy, but the fix is not. In order to fix it, you first have to admit you were wrong. That won't happen. But even worse than that, the unimaginable is also true. The Orange guy had it right. To admit that, and go back to what he had in place would be the ultimate betrayal. The ultimate career ending mistake. So rather than fix our border so we can control the people who wish to enter, we will not only have this problem for a while, but it will get exponentially worse.

The issue at the border has many negative aspects to it. Most notably right now is the Covid positive illegal aliens crossing into the US and being thrown wherever they land. We were trying to end this pandemic, but that also isn't in the cards. We would be better to continue this for a while longer, so that part is going swimmingly.

Then there is the human traffickers. Praying on the kids being sent here alone. But is that really a bad thing? I mean, selling a few kids into bondage, sex abuse, and slavery isn't really horrible, is it?

Then there is the problem of feeding, housing, and maintaining these people once they get here. Who does that? Why our tax dollars! That's really the main reason I enjoy paying taxes. Knowing they go to such a worthy cause.

Oh, and the drugs. Wait, I think I'm starting to see why this is like it is. Let massive amounts of illegals come here, give us plenty of drugs, plenty of kids to supply the Pedo's, and keep those Covid numbers up. Find a republican state that has good numbers? Let's feed them some bus loads of the sick ones. Kill a few birds with that same stone!

But if there was a desire to actually fix this, the playbook is easy to read and it's still right there. Finish the wall, continue to work with Mexico to ensure they remain away from the borders, and remain vigilant about protecting the border.

But now I am left with wondering, why we have laws at all? Leaders lead by example. (like some ATS members, wink wink) And when the example is to ignore some laws, why wouldn't the masses do the same? Don't like a law? LOL, just ignore it. They are only there for the feelz. We don't really give a rats ass if they are followed. So can that be used at a defense? A good lawyer may be able to use it. In the old days, we would change a law that we didn't agree with. That way, everyone would have a say in what was legal and what wasn't. But no longer is that needed. Defund the police? I used to think that was a bad thing, but now, when you critically look at all this, it's perfect. Remove the obstacle, (the last one in the way) of doing exactly what you feel like doing and to hell with stupid laws.

So in conclusion, bring on the purge! Laws are meaningless! Stupid even. If you follow laws, you are equally as stupid. Don't be stupid, be happy. Do what you want. Making you happy is really the only important thing that exists. Enjoy Utopia! Brought to you by Joey Biden in record time!

There is no crisis at the border. The Democrats are just holding a voter registration drive.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

seems another unintended problem with open borders is the security of the Nation. Folks on the terror watch list are getting in. I wonder if we caught them all, or if any of them slipped by the border patrol?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's not a crisis to the left as they have stated. It is however annoying they have to act like they care to the public. Restock their lost voters Trump took. Those have to be replaced immediately. More ignorant, unskilled the better. Get the worse of the worse. Poor, needy, medical problems, criminals. Stamp citizen on them and shelves restocked. Not sure why this is so hard for people to understand. If these people voted conservative they would have that border mined.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think Texas aught to build its own wall about 10 miles away from the border. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. The wall would stop the tide from entering Texas and legally they would be in the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
That strip of land would fill up with maternity wards dropping anchor babies non-stop.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Yeah, but they wont be in Texas.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just let them all in bro, lets push this past the threshold.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Technically they would be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join