It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No rush--but: Would any of you help me understand these difficult equations (in link)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is already built. The real questions are what are the cues and who are the targets?

Seems a bit odd that they didn’t measure SpO2 during the tests. Seems incomplete without it.

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Xtrozero
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To note, good sirs and/or madams, this is not just a reply to you but to the thread itself, to close it. Thank you for your analysis!

BEHOLD! THE ABRIDGED ANSWER TO THE QUESTION STATED IN THE OP

Also, the topic is Psychophysiology

ANSWER: The figure on the left is essentially an uncompressed form of the figure on the right. The figure on the right is measured in Hertz (Hz) and is a potential indicator of emotional adjustment level, hence the FFT (Fast Fourier transform) conversion. This would be an example of HF (high-frequency), since the peak in the graph on the right is within the range of 0.075 and 0.15. It is not LF (low-frequency), so we don't have to talk about that.

Thank you all for your input and for the wholesomeness.

Have a fantastic night everyone!

A pleasure as usual~

You should have asked what he wanted to build.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
It is already built. The real questions are what are the cues and who are the targets?
What's already built?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Anything with a screen. If you know the visual stimuli and the target, you can pretty much figure out the "why" from there.

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

What's already built?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Anything with a screen. If you know the visual stimuli and the target, you can pretty much figure out the "why" from there.

What's already built?
OK let's say you sit in front of a screen and someone shows you different pictures of bunny rabbits every 10 seconds. Is that supposed to make you fall in love with the bunny rabbits? Or go on a bunny rabbit killing spree?

Or will you finally succumb and say "please, no more pictures of rabbits, I'll say anything you want to hear, if you just stop showing me rabbits"?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Off the cuff, without too much research, I'd imagine the intent is to use visual stimuli in conjunction with biofeedback. You could use some kind of feedback loop to cause a specific change in neuroplasticity. More like you hate the rabbits, but through adjustment of visual stimuli based on physiological changes and constant re-adjustment, eventually making you love rabbits. There are a lot of applications for this, some bad and some...well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

It would be interesting to see the outcome of such an experiment. For example, society has been conditioned a certain way for decades. Imagine being able to forecast the effects of decades of conditioning in a much shorter amount of time.

What's already built?
OK let's say you sit in front of a screen and someone shows you different pictures of bunny rabbits every 10 seconds. Is that supposed to make you fall in love with the bunny rabbits? Or go on a bunny rabbit killing spree?

Or will you finally succumb and say "please, no more pictures of rabbits, I'll say anything you want to hear, if you just stop showing me rabbits"?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What's shown is complete nonsense compared to what is written in the OP.

Not sure what you're up to, OP, but that makes no sense!

What you've shown is some kind of FFT spectrum analysis on an O-scope, against something you didn't give any values for. The questions in your boxes make no sense without more information. You're asking us to compare apples to refrigerators!

Please tell us, what kind of a circuit are you trying to analyze, and what is your intended result?

Please also give the parameters of the elements of the circuits, and where you are measuring these values, and what your observations are.

Anything less than this, is just regurgitating some tech stuff you found on the interwebs to make you 'seem' smart!

Here's a question for you....

Question #1 - A Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor can be used for:

A. Enhancement Mode only
B. Depletion Mode only
C. Both Enhancement Mode and Depletion Mode
D. Neither Enhancement Mode nor Depletion Mode

Question #2 - A Junction Field Effect Transistor can be used for:

(same four options A-D as above)

Don't cheat now....scroll down for answers...

(OOPS...YOU cheated!!! YOU lose!)

edit on 3/26/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I find your little experiment interesting. It sounds eerily similar to some tests that my now ex-gf was running on me back around the time you posted this thread. I am blind in my right eye but still have peripheral vision. So I can sense movements and bright colors given the lighting and surface that my I blindly gaze upon. She was referring to me hitting some kind of off the chart number that I didnt understand at first. I had to play stupid in front of her and act like i wasnt listening, but she was relaying coded responses back to her higher ups in her line of work. She really never opened up to me about where exactly she works but she is extremely intelligent and she is working with quantum A.I. I believe. She said that they are still working out the kinks and apparently I was a Guinea pig.

I have two theories as to what they were trying to achieve. One, is the way I scan and look at things is quite unique. I am blind as a bat in my good eye, but it is correctable. She had me on a site that I will tell you in private as to not cause a stir here with the mods. But I would be looking at the screen and an image would pop up on a regular webpage, like an advertisement and it would be random. Sometimes it would be blinking. Then I recall having to confirm I wasnt a bot going to on to another site that I dont recall off top my head. But it had a word that was vertical going top letter being the first letter of the word. It went down like 4 letters and then the remaing letters turned towards the right to form an L shape. It was quite bizarre.

As I had pointed it out in another thread. I believe that they were using how my eyes scanned the screen to help with training A.I. to enhance its programming. I don't read linearly. I mean I do but I also am big into decoding and deciphering things, especially alpha numerically. Apply it to some of the those equations you posted regarding vortex math and well, yeah. I am a weirdo that has a unique visual perspective and it caught the eye of some higher ups in google as well as another big name. I will reframe from saying it because I still dont believe I was on a video call with this person. I was admisterred varies drugs, both prescribed and illicit, placebo and the real deal, as well.

I could also see this as a way for future phones to have a visual biometric retinal scan to help keep your phone or other devices even more protected. Finger prints are easy to get. Eyeball visual paths on the other hand would be impossible to hack unless you had your subject alive and willing to cooperate if you were to need to "borrow" their phone and it had that kind of biometric optical protection. IDK, I just find the timing of your post and the similarities of your experiment to be very familiar and similar to what I experienced at practically the same time. Of course, then we had that kid go crazy and shoot up all the Asian massage parlors the next day here in Atlanta. It felt very mk-ultra-esque.

Needless to say, we are broken up. Her bot did not win the race or whatever they were trying to build. And thank god whatever kind of cognitive disruption beam they were shooting into my head via my eye (it looks like the 5d colors you see on some of those telegram channels) Vibrant and you can feel it if you look at those images long enough. But, I don't expect you all to believe a word of this and really wont care. I am just glad I made it home alive from her place. It was like one test after another. The lyft driver was Hispanic and was playing some Hispanic music, but ever few lines or so, the singer would break from singing in Spanish and say a couple words in English and then go back into Spanish. It was something I had never experienced in my life. Sober or intoxicated. Im just glad I wasnt the patsy becase that clown went to my highschool, graduated in 2017, and grew up in my home town. Guess I gotta keep my head on a even quicker swivel and sleep with one eye open at night. lol

If I come off as an ass, I apologize. As they say, be careful who you follow. This thing is not a game.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Like I said, the answer is purposely left incomplete, as it was part of an exam. If I included it, that would not have academic integrity. I just wanted to share this as much as I could, because I think ANOVAs are neat. And annoying.

But you are absolutely correct!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Respectfully, it does make sense. I realize it's a bit confusing, but I answered question 11 correctly, albeit I showed you an abbreviated version to maintain academic integrity. So, please excuse that part. I do promise you it was graded and it was indeed correct
Sorry if the abbreviation is a bit vague. I empathize with that frustration and can try to answer other questions you might have about it, but I just didn't want to give the whole exam question out on the internet. You get me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join