It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia massage parlors turn into war zones as police unravel deadly shooting scenes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
You’re sure glad this didn’t happen in Jersey.

Why? It still wouldn't have been about me like some clowns want to make it about them instead of the dead people.

edit on 18-3-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's a Muslim convert.

Might be something to do with the treatment of the Uighars in China.

Just a guess.

He fits the profile.
edit on 1832021 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Look for a follow-on shooting, to catapult the propaganda. Probably within a couple of days.

Do you mean the propaganda that Asians are being attacked in America and blamed for covid?

www.nbcnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wee guys ex was probably an asian bird that dumped him for his sister.

Sour grapes wee bearded bastards going away for the rest of his existence on the tax payers dime.

Probably best to just hand him over to there families and let nature take its course if we are honest.

edit on 18-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
this image

is generating wayyyy too much....Profiling , speculation, biased opinion sprung forth from emotion/ revulsion...

i'm in general agreement with the page 1 poster who suggests the perp is yet another manchurian-candidate created by a sinister dark psy-ops cartel operating in the shadow government, underworld... to churn up public outcries for gun control (despite the 'archery' cap Mr R A Long is sporting) for the soon-to-transpire assault on fire arms by Biden administration
edit on th31161608187218372021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think the psy-ops cartel and shadow government are a bit busy hunting down "The My Pillow Guy" at the moment.

How can the bastard not just be a dirty wrong'yin with a grudge against gay woman?

Sometimes a spade is simply a spade after all.
edit on 18-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know I am a day late to the party here----mostly because I was waiting for facts. The press conference by the Cop was just odd enough for me to be suspicious. Sorry but "He had a bad day and this is what happened" made it sound like a dimwit was leading the investigation.

This morning it seems like the story evolves---deeply religious. Spent time at a sex addiction place where at least a room mate said he frequented these places for sex. Maybe not these specific places but that seems like a safe guess.

The fervent religious spook the crap out of me....no matter what idol they worship. Because its a short hop from I'm a huge sinner going to hell to the temptation is the issue and I must do my God given duty to end it. Frankly if anyone knows anyone likes this they need to be closely watched.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
This morning it seems like the story evolves---deeply religious. Spent time at a sex addiction place where at least a room mate said he frequented these places for sex.

Not surprised. You're gonna need some strange when you look like a serial killer.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Funny, I don't see that, looking at him.
He looks like the Amish/Mennonite men we have around here, and young to boot.

And the media here in MI seems very disappointed that it was about sex, not race.
So much for their narrative.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

While I agree he could look like a Amish/Mennonite----the pic of him in the carhardt and the ballcap pretty much undo that entirely.

Frankly most people don't chose those styles. Partially shave heard and patchy beard....
Besides---I didn't stumbler onto his pic until reading about the story. So maybe that colored my opinion

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

True! Which is why I called it coincidental
And then talked about the effect of modern communications on peoples minds.. It is odd in that it fits perfectly into the Narrative being pushed, however that doesnt mean it was a conspiracy in the way some might assume.

Whether its coincidental or highly coordinated and planned, events like this create a feedback loop when they are fed into the dopamine machine known as media (social media, news, etc).

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Do you mean the propaganda that Asians are being attacked in America and blamed for covid?

No, I am talking about any mass shooting event, for any reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: putnam6

Damn Sookie might as well pull a Biden and say all real Indians work at Dairy Queen or 7/11, all the Mexicans work landscape or farm and poultry plants.

Not comparable.

I never said anything like all Asians engage in human trafficking.

But, Asian massage parlors are, as poster Edumacated put it, notorious for prostitution. I don't know about Atlanta, but in Hawaii, where I spent 30 years, they were. Not to mention the gambling, loan sharking and drug dealing that went on.

You’re def racist. Jeez.

By the standards she follows, yes indeed...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: starviego
Look for a follow-on shooting, to catapult the propaganda. Probably within a couple of days.

www.nbcnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

Lol, you believe anything you read... Nobody blames Asians for the China virus, they blame China itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Smol PP energy

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Calling COVID-19 the China Virus is wrong and dangerous considering its a global pandemic.

It serves no other purpose than building blame into a name and plays into racist stereotypes.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Lol, you believe anything you read... Nobody blames Asians for the China virus, they blame China itself.

Um the three men that verbally attacked me in a gas station sure did blame me (1/2 Korean) for the virus..
There are lots of attacks on Asians that are not from China or Chinese too.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Ile address the Elephant in the room then.

Is that a real beard or has he just glued pubes on to his puss?

Federal penitentiary is going to be fun for this muppet. LoL

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am happy to see that it's all Trump's fault. Many on the left have spoken out about it.

He really looks like a serious loser. The beard does look like it could be Amish or Muslim but my guess is he wanted that duck dynasty look but couldn't grow the big beard. I would be surprised if he hasn't written a manifesto.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I would be surprised if he hasn't written a manifesto.

I would be surprised if said manifesto is not in all crayon block letters.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join