It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masonry and the Pillars of Seth.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Yes it also has to be said that the exact same principles and methodology are as used with evil intent, there is always that dualistic aspect so the methodology is neither/either evil or good, it's the same with all planetary archetype they are based in principles were good/evil is relative to application and intent, this then represented by the conflict of Horus and Seth which to a considerable extent involved struggle for control of such planetary archetypes and thus society, in terms of extremes the Egyptian guide to dealing with Seth and his followers involved incinerating them.

The Book of the Victory over Seth.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Instruction for the ritual performance
One shall bring a figure of Seth of red wax on the chest of which is engraved his name, as follows: Seth the abominable.
Furthermore draw him (Seth) on a new sheet of papyrus with fresh ink, or (bring a figure made of) acacia wood or HmA-wood.
Tie (the figure of Seth) with a sinew of a red cow; speak words over it.
[Spit on it] four times; speak words over it.
Stamp on it with the left foot, speak words over it.
Hit it with the spear; speak words over it.
Cut it with the knife; speak words over it.
Put it in the fire; speak words over it.
When it is in the fire spit on it again many times; speak words over it.

So close to actual circumstance a couple of weeks back it's eerie. Gave me a laugh, what you wrote 😂

in terms of extremes the Egyptian guide to dealing with Seth and his followers involved incinerating them.

Modern meme version.

edit on 23-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

"They say you are my Sun"

(game/dance fine. I just like this clip, smooth)
edit on 23-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Giordano Bruno on the nature of Eros.

omniform and multiform something, in which whatever you imagine in the shadowy light you see, whatever you are thinking about occurs, and it happens in the same place, just as from an egg on Zephyr's wings there issues forth a boy of miraculous beauty to God and people alike. He is followed by the image of the Sun, Earth, Moon, and other firstborn, as it were, gods. He holds three keys in his hand, one of steel, the second silver, the third gold

The most important of all bonds is the bond of Venus and of love in general, and that which is primarily and most powerfully the opposite of love’s unity and evenness is the bond of hate. Indeed, to the degree that we love one of two opposites and contraries of any type, then to that same degree we hate and reject the other. These two feelings, or rather, in the last analysis, this one feeling of love (whose substance includes hate) dominates all things, is lord over all things, and elevates, arranges, rules and moderates all things.

Orphic Hymn dedicated to the same.

call upon you, great, pure, lovely and sweet Eros, winged archer who runs swiftly on a path of fire, who plays together with gods and mortal men. Inventive, two-natured, you are master of all: of the sky’s ether, of the sea and the land, of the all-begetting winds, which for mortals the goddess of grass and grain nurtures, of all that lies in Tartaros, of all that lies in the roaring sea; you alone govern the course of all these. O blessed one, come to the initiates with pure thought, banish from them vile impulses.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal'

That which is desired is Vani, a possible basis for the word Venus and the Vanir, the desirous ones, Ven as in the verb venire relates more to coming, so Vena as the one that has come, been born, the Vena texts relate to the birth of a Prince, perhaps an idealized one that is compared to Venus, in Persia Regulus was known as Venant

The mention of Vena is to be found in Rigveda 10.123 in a hymn dedicated to Vena which is described as being born of the sun. This hymn later calls Vena explicitly as the "son of the sun."

Tilak points out that Katyayana in his Srauta Sutra 9.6.11-13 says that a Sukra cup be taken while reciting the Sukra or Vena hymns. This points to a memory of the two words Vena and Sukra meaning the same thing. Tilak also points out that the Latin Venus is considered by linguists to be cognate with the Sanskrit van, "to love"

Vedic tradition has the most developed understanding of Vena relating to Agni/fire and that as related to the Sun as an aspect of that energy/light

the membrane of light measures out the sky. "At the contacts of the waters and the sun the wise kiss him as an infant

Vena, born in light, hath driven hither, on chariot of the air, the Calves of Prsni. Singers with hymns caress him as an infant there where the waters and the sunlight mingle.

Vena draws up his wave from out the ocean. mist−born, the fair one's back is made apparent, Brightly he shone aloft on Order's summit: the hosts sang glory to their common birthplace

Full many, lowing to their joint−possession, dwelling together stood the Darling's Mothers. Ascending to the lofty height of Order, the bands of singers 'sip the sweets of Amrta.

Knowing his form, the sages yearned to meet him: they have come nigh to hear the wild Bull's bellow. Performing sacrifice they reached the river: for the Gandharva found the immortal waters.

The Apsaras, the Lady, sweetly smiling, supports her Lover in sublimest heaven. In his Friend's dwelling as a Friend he wanders: he, Vena, rests him on his golden pinion.

This also includes the three stages of ascent related to this Deity, which is why i generally consider it's introduction into Edom as involving Caucasian Hurrian elements from Mesopotamia, and thus at it's basis in that region the tradition is Horite.

Vena beholds That Highest which lies hidden, wherein this All resumes one form and fashion. Thence Prisni milked all life that had existence: the hosts that know the light with songs extolled her.

Knowing Eternity, may the Gandharva declare to us that highest secret station.Three steps thereof lie hidden in the darkness: he who knows these shall be the father's father.

He is our kinsman, father, and begetter: he knows all beings and all Ordinances. He only gave the Gods their appellations: all creatures go to him to ask direction.

I have gone forth around the earth and heaven, I have approached the first-born Son of Order. He, putting voice, as 'twere, within the speaker, stands in the world, he, verily is Agn

To be honest though with regards to the video i tend to prefer a little more energy.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

While the rest of your reply will require thinking over to form a decent response, this bit I got covered 😏

To be honest though with regards to the video i tend to prefer a little more energy.

😯 Same.

Its a component though...

Dancing first requires a good flat floor, Earth preferred.

Then Fire/Power/Speed unites with Water/Flow/Smoothness.

Added to Heart/Perfect Timing.

When these are all mixed in the right proportions, with the correct intensity, the flicker between wave and particle, the gaps in time and space, become visible.

Then movement through the next dimension becomes possible...

And the experience becomes magic.

edit on 24-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Thanks for "The Book of Victory Over Seth", already coming in handy.

A guy on a thread I'm doing elsewhere mentioned West-eros (Game of Thrones) and linked it to the left side of the heart, which I linked to the right side of the brain. The cut off and dysfunctional pattern recognition hemisphere that observes and is able to interact with the aether/tree/wave. The veil being the mind block, and the barrier in the astral bought about by the dark child of Venus in the old Aeon?

Similar to Julian Jaynes' "The Origin Of Consciousness In The Breakdown Of The Bicameral Mind", but devolution (which posits not only consciousness in the past, but full bicameral functionality), a negative version, His Dark Materials style.

Westworld is another one -

Why the Bicameral Mind Theory Is Crucial to Unlocking 'Westworld'

www.thrillist.com...

Will the child Vena bring an end to this block, a new Golden Age "Dreamtime"?

edit on 25-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Yes there was an epitaph of Inanna Nin-Me-Sara, which is taken as Lady-Power-Universe, and also the Temple E-Sara, i think that power is in terms of a Universal constant, the binding force of energy and relative to that love, thus the pattern relating to the movements of Venus also relates to the binding of the elements, in ritual and magical tradition.

That includes the Aether and concepts such as time, space and destiny with regards to Aeon, whilst the relationship to the waters is relating to the organic life form, that is then going to come together in terms of immediate consciousness, and that immediacy reflected in the sense of Venire, to come together, Veni Veni Emmanuel.

This is also seen in terms of a magical term in Christianity, the Aramaic phrase Maran-atha, were Maran is the Lord in terms of the sacred marriage to Marah, and atha meaning come can be taken as in past, present or future tense, a Maran in Judaism associated with great learning, but it could also be about great dancing, as in the cult of Shiva for example.

edit on 25-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

My mind keeps going back to your reply before the one above....

The loveliest flower that ever opened yet
Laid in the fairest branch—a pearl that's set In richest coral—with her smile might vie
Flashing through lips bright with their rosy dye.

And when she spoke—upon the maiden's tongue
Distilling nectar, such rare accents hung,
The sweetest note that e'er the Koil poured
Seemed harsh and tuneless as a jarring chord.
The melting glance of that soft liquid eye,
Tremulous like lilies when the breezes sigh,

- Kalidasa

that is then going to come together in terms of immediate consciousness, and that immediacy reflected in the sense of Venire, to come together, Veni Veni Emmanuel.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
Shall come to thee, O Israel!

O come, Thou Wisdom, from on high,
And order all things far and nigh;
To us the path of knowledge show,
And teach us in her ways to go.

O come, Desire of nations, bind
In one the hearts of all mankind;
Bid every strife and quarrel cease
And fill the world with heaven's peace.

edit on 26-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

the idea of the conditional challenge to acquire love has been a recurring theme and haunting refrain

Wondering about that Nanaya, have they been met?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It's a nice song but a little melancholic as i'm not so sure the desert is the natural habitat of the Vanir or that the dwellers there ever understood the better part of it, the Free Masons don'i appear to care either, so maybe better for Freyr to just write it off as a misadventure and return to Vanaheim, time to move on.

Vani (वनि).—[van + i], m. 1. Fire or its deity.

Vani (वनि).—[feminine] request, desire, wish

Vāṇī (वाणी).—2. [feminine] music ([plural] choir of singers or musicians), sound, voice; speech, words, eloquence

Vanī (वनी).—A forest, wood, grove or thicket (of trees)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

so maybe better for Freyr to just write it off as a misadventure and return to Vanaheim, time to move on.

You are so very sweet.

Then after a time of singing merry, feasting and dancing, from Vanaheim to Asgard over the rainbow bridge, where we are as one, and never really left.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The sweet song related to the Ab-zu, but It is all very strange, Freyr and Freya as children of the sea God, this takes us back to the legendary Heavens related to Centaurus, the Western part of which in Mesopotamian tradition was represented by the boar, which is a mount of Freyr, the Vanir are the equivalent of the cult of Enki and his children

And Álfheim the gods to Frey gave Since Alfheimr or Álfheimr means "World of Álfar (Elves)" the fact that Freyr should own it is one of the indications of a connection between the Vanir and the obscure Álfar.

It is said that another heaven is to the southward and upward of this one, and it is called Andlang but the third heaven is yet above that, and it is called Vídbláin [ 'Wide-blue'] and in that heaven we think this abode is. But we believe that none but Light-Elves inhabit these mansions now.

It is not indicated whether these heavens are identical to Álfheim or distinct.

Wondering about that Nanaya, have they been met?

Yes every Aeon i suppose, but at Susa/Dilmun this was En-zag and Nin-sikila 6,000 years ago, before that who knows...but they began civilization

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I always loved the stories of elves, very interesting, again the west, where the elves went over the sea.

Was considering earlier the picture of the Tree and positioning of the other realms. That the paths through the roots remain open, if hidden, and that Vanaheim is to the north, through one of them. Guess the Ab-zu would be equivalent of Helheim, and the Earthly entrance is on a mountain, the Mountain of Light, often thought there might be another one nearby.

Yes every Aeon i suppose

Oh good 😊

before that who knows...but they began civilization

Suppose the first ones to come down the tree may have been the blues... lotus born.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

before that who knows...

I sorta do, vague bits and pieces, and also have a sense of what's coming out of the hole.

It's why I asked if you remembered before the flood in relation to the giant video. The bit about the nephilim giants coming out of the Abzu wasn't from when the Anasazi collapsed, it happens at the end of each cycle.

The 2nd part of the Babylon working, I guess Lam is Lamashtu. Child of child (from 1st working) went down and bred with a nephlim prince. Baby the dragon (red dwarf star nemesis in conjunction vid) waits to eat, not Eros who comes later and dragons love.

In Norse mythology, Ragnarök ("fate of the gods") is the battle at the end of the world. It is to be fought between the gods or Æsir, led by Odin; and the fire giants, the Jötnar and other monsters, led by Loki and Surtr.

edit on 27-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Very important points, the collapse or worlds end as it were describes the end of every Zodiac Age/Aeon, Ragnarok has already happened and the Lord has been defeated by Surtr (a foe relating to the South and thus somewhat suspiciously indicating the Sutean) because he gave up the sword, that is the Lord Freyr as assumed by Christianity, but it is a case of the King is dead long live the King, as the new age is reborn.

While there was very much a sense of new beginnings in the Dilmun mythology dating back three Aeons all things considered i still think it a continuation of the culture that emerged six Aeons ago in Anatolia, thus around 13,000 years ago, if that is when the conceptual framework was first introduced, and the central characters and principles involved have an off-world origin relating to the Land of the Aelf kin, that laying across the sea in the cosmological sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So Elves are Annunaki basically, seems logical, similar to what Laurence Gardiner says but he twisted the details, or seemed to to me.

The first bit I don't really understand, but it sounds good haha. Are you saying the events you mention are catalyst for change on a worldwide scale peacefully? Or more a catalyst for change that will still require some physical breaking apart of the old power structure?
edit on 27-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It's more the case that the doctrine of the Annunaki is Elvish in origin, the entire conceptual Pantheon and the associated Astral lore.

Yes certainly catalyst for change, whether peacefully or otherwise because of course there are the lingering power structures, the Free Masons still want to construct a Bronze Age Temple from the Age of Aries, how reactionary is that!

So we find ourselves in the darkness following the end of an Age, given the time scale of these it's going to take some time before new light becomes visible to most, but it will emerge, and in a thousand years the full extent of such genius will be fully realized.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So I guess these doors opening means others closing, even if it takes a while, good.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from off: ἀπό and cover: καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure or revelation of great knowledge. In religious concepts an apocalypse usually discloses something very important that was hidden or provides what Bart Ehrman has termed, "A vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".

Historically, the term has a heavy religious connotation as commonly seen in the prophetic revelations of eschatology obtained through dreams or spiritual visions.

It is believed by many Christians that the biblical Book of Revelation depicts as an "apocalypse", the complete destruction of the world, preceding the establishment of a new world and heaven. 

Sounds like a happy ending to me 😊

(post by MessiahBuddhaSavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join