It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masonry and the Pillars of Seth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well at least you assign us a winner. Truffles! Num num num, what do the rest of your pantheon offer humanity?
Crazy.

Yep looked through your link, perhaps you should be gently mocking Judaism and Christianity instead of the all welcoming embrace of Freemasonry.

Also there is no reference to your Sethian principals
Write your new thread and you can direct your offensive drive where your sources direct you to.

Have a nice life, in your world of 🤡

a reply to: Madrusa

edit on 17-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Honk your horn, your a funny boy.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
Sure i recognize the success of Sethian Gnosticism and that achieved through secrecy, deception and subversion, i also understand why you look for the slightest pretext to avoid genuine open and informed discussion, truth is your nemesis.

The paper only looked at the Mesopotamian attitude toward the Suteans, not the Egyptian personification through the Tutelary God Seth, and that was in terms of the dark arts of ritual sorcery were the ultimate archetype was Lamastu and her insane nihilism, the absurd eating of babies for breakfast, she was understood as exiled to the mountain.

There was also the concept of stolen tablet of destiny, the lesser Anzu bird that served En-lil flies off to the Mountain of the Suteans with the tablet and that becomes the basis for their winning bigly, in Sethian tradition this equates to the stone tablet that God hands over to Moses, the basis of the Law, it's always a story from two diametrically opposed perspectives.

It's not really offensive to state your absurd rituals are derivative of Seth as the crude buffoon, that when questioned reductio ad absurdum is always the fall back position and that this has led to Clown World, an Order of Jesters, this is an exercise in understanding.

a reply to: EA006
Also ironic as generally they love Gemetria.
edit on 18-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I see. You are quite the anti-Semite, aren’t you Funny? Has a mysterious force sent you dreams of heads falling off again?
Or rainbow skullcaps? Now I see why you ignored my inquiry about authoring a thread on your Seth fixation. You’ve already done one.
You could have just said so.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would never identify with such a ridiculous term, but you'd prefer that it is the case i should be considered whatever you say i am in order to shut down discussion, anyway the Sethian is a spiritual concept though it was understood as first derivative of the attitude of a particular ethnic group, the Suteans, however in terms of Free Masonry the Sethian initiate can be of any race, and from that point on becomes the Sethian Alien within greater society.

The sons of Adam and Eve founded “races” of people according to whether or not they possessed spirit. Since no spirit had been imparted to Abel or Cain, their “races” cared only for sensory pleasure and earthly well-being, with no capacity for serious spirituality. But the “race” of Seth, the one “appointed by God,” possessed spirit like its progenitor, and was capable of achieving salvation, which the Gnostics called “gnosis.

Various non-Gnostic early Christian writings refer to Christians as a “new race,” a “third race” other than Jews and Greeks, and the “God-loving and God-fearing race,” among other such designations.

So when the classic Gnostics called themselves the “race of Seth,” they were marking themselves off as a group of people with a distinct spiritual/religious identity and destiny – a narrower version of the wider ancient Christian usage of racial language.

But the idea of belonging to the “race of Seth” had an additional meaning for the classic Gnostics. Everyone else in society around them belonged to the races of Cain and Abel, which made the classic Gnostics strangers in a foreign land no matter where they went. Indeed, since the “other seed” from which Seth had come was from an incorporeal and incorruptible world that was starkly different from this world, the “race of Seth” wasn’t only foreign to the societies in which it lived; it was foreign to the material world altogether.Seth, the father of the race, was the prototype of the Gnostic who had transcended the material world and become alien to it

Naturally i am Anti-Sethian because i find your sneaky and deceptive ways utterly deplorable and your attitude to life and fellow citizens as a nation within the Nation utterly deranged, but that's a Pro-Horite religious position not yet covered by your current Hate Laws in Clown World, it's a divisive spiritual condition caused by Masonic initiation leading towards your juvenile like cliquish behaviour were group think pre-dominates

Sethian Gnosticism

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow Funny, your attitude makes me feel important.
I would contend that, in my experience, masons are diverse and from every culture, race and religion. Hardly a clique, we accept everyone who believes in a deity, even a satanist could join providing the devil is his supreme entity. Go figure, eh?
I haven’t ever seen freemasonry make laws for any world, clown or otherwise. However as to MY attitude to life and fellow citizens you would find me Quite candid, I am an avowed misanthrope. I’m not particularly fussed about what humanity gets up to and I distrust the lot of you.
Actually the idea of the lineage of Seth you introduce seems pretty cathartic at this stage and you may have found yourself a convert.
I see your thread on the god eating us got eaten by Catholics arguing amongst themselves, don’t worry they never liked us Freemasons either.
Now untwist your knickers, wipe the snot from your face and give me some more information on this Seth mob.
reply to: Madrusa

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just as an aside. Do you associate a difference between the terms ‘in his image’ and ‘according to his likeness’?
reply to: Madrusa
I’m not picking up any biblical authority on the whole eve was raped by Archons. Aren’t they some kind of spiritual adversary, set against humanity because we have free thought or some-such?

I’m not really down with the fleshy races having no spiritual dimensions either, that’s just creepy.
And your source makes it sound like the races of Cain and Abel where the Greeks and the Jews.

You sure your not an anti-Semite?

edit on 18-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Exactitude

edit on 18-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Some crazy sh!t there Funny!

edit on 18-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Interesting-er and interesting-er

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You articulate like English isn’t your first language Funny, where you from mate. I’m an Aussie so I won’t hold it against you if your not a yank 🤭

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I always consider those i discuss anything with as important, otherwise i wouldn't, and i do think you under-estimate the importance of Masonic tradition as it permeates into greater society, particularly as they are often individuals that run things at the local level, sometimes inter-national.

But to understand this tradition of otherness that begins with the Suteans who were generally despised by their neighbours as they lived the nomadic lifestyle often in conflict with the surrounding civilizations, this is amplified and given a Theological voice by the fall-out from Atenism were a group of Egyptian scribal elite, possibly of Hykssos descent, find themselves as refugees in Midian/Edom, the scholarly elite did consider themselves as descended from a higher other-worldly source and thus also had that natural sense of otherness, it is these two factors combined that provide the basis for the Sethian doctrine.

Also within the mix is the fact that the God of Edom was an outsider, a refugee from the City of Umma in Mesopotamia by the name of Sara, the son of Inanna, his cult had re-located there after the Akkadian invasion, this was a God of the emotions, he tended to hate everyone else and love himself, sometimes grudgingly extending that to his followers, this becomes the cult of Du Shara, the Lord of the Ages and Covenant, Aeon-Mithra, the rock that is the God of the stone Masons, the Morning star that is the Son of Venus, otherwise known as Cupid/Eros, under the influence of wine Bacchus/Dionysos

There was ever confusion as to whether this was a God of love or hate, in fact both potentially, but the Sinai region seemed to bring out the worst in him, this tracing back to Venus having two opposed aspects, Inanna and Lamastu, the one nurturing the other destructive and confined to that particular Mountain and desert, something of a bad influence on young Sara. This God then provided the fuel for the fire with regards to the sense of otherness and the hatred for all other Gods/peoples/cultures, the doctrine of his exile and arrival is found in the Apocalypse of Adam.

Now the first kingdom says of him that he came from [...]. A spirit [...] to heaven. He was nourished in the heavens. He received the glory of that one and the power. He came to the bosom of his mother. And thus he came to the water.

And the second kingdom says about him that he came from a great prophet. And a bird came, took the child who was born, and brought him onto a high mountain. And he was nourished by the bird of heaven. An angel came forth there. He said to him "Arise! God has given glory to you." He received glory and strength. And thus he came to the water.

The third kingdom says of him that he came from a virgin womb. He was cast out of his city, he and his mother. He was brought to a desert place. He was nourished there. He came and received glory and strength. And thus he came to the water.

There are thirteen such sayings.

Apocalypse of Adam.

I suppose an image is not necessarily a good likeness, but with regards to the child born within a loving relationship that may presage the arrival of the cult of love into that region, making the distinction between those who had a God of Love and those who didn't, that becoming yet another basis for hating them.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thanks for writing this thread, very informative.

Never liked the freemasons, and was aware of gnostic errors regarding symbolism and polarity. Think it was the display of apparent piety and modern incorporation of Vajrayana teachings that got me. Knew the Templars linked to the freemasons because of the tranny demon goat, but sorta glossed it over in relation to the modern gnostic incarnation, which claims separation from its roots.

Sara's is a sad story.

I suppose an image is not necessarily a good likeness, but with regards to the child born within a loving relationship that may presage the arrival of the cult of love into that region.

This sounds like a better one.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Never liked the freemasons,

Do you have a problem with Shriners? You know, the ones with the childrens' hospitals?
Because they are freemasons.

Maybe they just eat kids rather than helping them though. Maybe that corned beef wasn't beef at the last St. Paddy's benefit I went to.
edit on 3/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe that corned beef wasn't beef at the last St. Paddy's benefit I went to.

Maybe not 🤔

Burgers contain rat and human DNA, study finds

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 20-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Corned beef is not a burger.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe safe then.

I'm sure a lot of freemasons, especially at the lower levels, are good people trying to do the right thing, if perhaps little stuffy as mentioned. Ignorant of any harm they do, as well as the true goals of the organization, which is deliberately designed that way.

Logically it is easy to link them to wrongdoing at higher levels, because they are often high level - police, legal professionals, business leaders, politicians, civil servants, and the so called nobility. These people are corrupt, as shown by the state of the world they run, the constant warfare, hoarding of resources, drugs and human trafficking, the environmental damage, inequality etc.

Not to mention all the "conspiracy" type issues and the spiritual damage of false belief systems generating dark realities.

The system is evil and broken, and those who support it will go down with it when it inevitably does. It being unnatural and therefore ruled by entropy, unlike all the rainforests they burnt. The cracks are more than showing these days, they are widening into hungry fissures.

Ignorance only partially moderates responsibility, no absolution to be found in it. These days to not see the problems is willfull blindness. Most of these types just have too much invested in their incorrect belief systems to be able to change. When faced with inarguable historical research contradicting their set concrete minds, they inevitably resort to ad hominem attacks and diversions etc.

I plainly (well fairly plainly) just stated that I changed misguided views about this topic, when presented with the correct data. If you can provide no evidence to support a counter arguement, I suggest you consider doing the same.

edit on 21-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Goats gather at the Pillars of Seth;

But yes the child of the Astral triad is the Aeon, as a God of Heavenly light , he generates like a Lunar or Solar cycle over the course of the Zodiac age, a transition through light and dark, which is to say reaching a peak during the mid-point of the cycle, a 1,000 years or so waxing and then a further 1,000 waning, until we go again, as at the present dawn of an Aeon.

A little child appeared before me in the light, i continued looking at him as he became an old man and then he changed again, becoming like a young man. I didn't understand what I was seeing, but the one likeness had several forms in the light, and these likenesses appeared each through the other and the vision had three forms.

He said to me, “John, why doubt? Why be afraid? Don’t you know this image? Be not afraid. I am with you (plural) always. I am the Father, the Mother, the Son

Secret Book of John

The doctrine isn't that complicated but kept highly secret in terms of explanations, because that group which is seen to be generating the Aeon has all the spiritual authority towards any great reset, and thus the Age of Aries became the Age of Abraham through the sacrifice of the ram, and the Age of Pisces the Christian, the binding force of covenant, the distinction between those who are chosen and those who are not, Sethians united in common hatred toward the rest of the world, but love of themselves, becomes something of a problem for them when Aeon returns to his true nature of Horus.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Star for at least linking a great tune.

And here is the second song from the two-hit wonder that was Ian Van Dahl

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

"Scarborough Fair" (Child 2, Roud 12) is a traditional English ballad.[1] The song, which is a variant of The Elfin Knight, lists a number of impossible tasks given to a former lover who lives in Scarborough, North Yorkshire

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm a firm believer in the impossible...

edit on 22-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I appreciate this song because among my earliest memories is lying on the couch ill with some fever listening to it and being transported into some vision of Merry Olde England and the idea of the conditional challenge to acquire love has been a recurring theme and haunting refrain, but there's a greater tradition behind this and the fickle Maiden of paradox is none other than Venus.

But another popular belief respecting this mountain was, that in it Venus, the pagan Goddess of Love, held her court, in all the pomp and revelry of heathendom; and there were not a few who declared that they had seen fair forms of female beauty beckoning them from the mouth of the chasm, and that they had heard dulcet strains of music well up from the abyss above the thunder of the falling, unseen torrent.

It was towards dusk that he passed the cliff in which is the Hörselloch, and as he rode by, he saw a white glimmering figure of matchless beauty standing before him, and beckoning him to her. He knew her at once, by her attributes and by her superhuman perfection, to be none other than Venus. As she spake to him, the sweetest strains of music floated in the air, a soft roseate light glowed around her, and nymphs of exquisite loveliness scattered roses at her feet. A thrill of passion ran through the veins of the minnesinger; and, leaving his horse, he followed the apparition. It led him up the mountain to the cave, and as it went flowers bloomed upon the soil, and a radiant track was left for Tanhäuser to follow. He entered the cavern, and descended to the palace of Venus in the heart of the mountain.

The Scotch story of Thomas of Ercildoune is the same story. Thomas met with a strange lady, of elfin race, beneath Eildon Tree, who led him into the underground land, where he remained with her for seven years. He then returned to earth, still, however, remaining bound to come to his royal mistress whenever she should summon him. Accordingly, while Thomas was making merry with his friends in the Tower of Ercildoune, a person came running in, and told, with marks of fear and astonishment, that a hart and a hind had left the neighboring forest, and were parading the street of the village. Thomas instantly arose, left his house, and followed the animals into the forest, from which he never returned. According to popular belief, he still “drees his weird” in Fairy Land, and is one day expected to revisit earth.

She would generally insist that impossible things are the most easily accomplished.

[n her own person she attests to the coincidentia oppositorum that challenge the hierarchies and rules of the public masculine world, reintroducing into it confusions, conflicts, tensions, and ambiguities, insisting always on the more complex nature of life than masculine aspirations would allow."

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

In her own person she attests to the coincidentia oppositorum that challenge the hierarchies and rules of the public masculine world, reintroducing into it confusions, conflicts, tensions, and ambiguities, insisting always on the more complex nature of life than masculine aspirations would allow."

Glad you liked it : )

Had no true understanding of the songs deeper meaning, besides it's connection to love and magic, which are synonymous, but I always found it hauntingly sweet, and often have it running through my head. So perhaps the relation to topic is coincidentia, rather than pure coincidence, as navigation always came naturally to me, and Venus, the Heavenly Rose, was ever the star I follow.

An interesting word - coincidentia oppositorum. I would conclude that my own self observations support this understanding, or lack of haha in my, and I would guess, most male perspectives.

We tend towards reductionism. Good for pulling little slivers of truth from all the lies in the trough, rather useless when trying to put them all back together into anything more than stick figure drawings, shadows on a cave wall perhaps.

Although I strive to follow intuition, rather than intellect, some things are just our nature, and in this women are clearly superior. Suppose some things will always baffle me, as it should be I guess, mystery, women and wonder. Lucky for us someone understands things, without you we would be lost at sea, with no hope of ever finding shore.

So thank you for the beautiful picture you have painted for me... ⭐

edit on 22-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Words spoken by Enki to Innana,

You have thrown into confusion those threads which have been ordered..
You organize those threads which bring confusion.

This is a good basis for change, a little disruptive but necessarily so, even love is often very inconvenient and like Mother like Son and the change of Aeon without which the world descends ever deeper into Sethian enslavement and extinction, the contrarian realizes it's probably best to do the exact opposite of Government guidelines at this point.

" Inanna-Ishtar was a paradox; that is, she embodied with herself polarities and contraries, and thereby she transcended them. She was, to put it somewhat differently, a deity who incorporated fundamental and irreducible paradoxes. She represented both order and disorder, structure and anti-structure. In her psychological traits and behavior she confounded and confused normative categories and boundaries

There is something of a correlation here between the actual movements of Venus as observed from Earth, the moving in mysterious ways, and the principles involved, they even had an aspect of Inanna related to the five points, including Nanaya as her incarnation.

Some texts mention a group of goddesses collectively named the "Ladies" Nanaya, Beltu-§a-Re§, Usur-amassu, and Urkayltu. They formed with Istar a pentad which stood at the center of the religious life of Uruk, it is probable that each of these goddesses was to some degree viewed as a manifestation of Istar.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The inclusion of paradox in Inanna's nature is more realistic and natural to me than the perfect dichotomies generally displayed these days, whos actually like that really? Not even the Gods in question in the first half of their own book. Part destructive is comparitavely relitively good in these crazy Karen days of the Kali yurga anyway. Probably harder to grasp in ancient but better times. She does sound a little extreme haha, but fun

The breaking things to fix them is logical, us men both excell and sometimes delight in such things, but finding those correct threads to pull could prove more difficult in some cases I guess. DUMBs, and Hidden Hands come to mind, as does Saddam and his dirt hole hideout. Nothing insurmountable.

Governments and gaps in guideliness is interesting. Is Russia the only one not intending to put nanovax into people? Seems likely to me, wonder what they're up to in Crimea.

I'm reminded of the end of the Neverending Story lately youtu.be...

Floods here now, I'm right next to a creek that's become a river, and fire last year, when it began, mine was one of the first to burn. Half of them were deliberately lit. Interesting times. Seems past time for a change, so I welcome it with open arms.

edit on 23-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join