It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masonry and the Pillars of Seth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sorry thought better of this post, I do not want to give poison to someone.

edit on 16-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The age requirement was lowered from 21 to 18 in my state to allow for Demolay members to join, everyone else is still 21.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I appreciate the reply. Demolay sounds like a noble thing. Funny if you value these values here, you are deemed NAZI now.

Are these values tied to ambracement of religion in general? Religions conveye these values a lot. He once said that religion is made for moral only. In that sense, without wanting to offend you, would you say that masonry is like a religion? Not as dogmatic as religions can be but the common believe into something greater?

It would be unfair, to not tell you, after his death I played with the thought to join a womens lodge but there are few. I then let it be because I thought I go my own way. He influenced me a lot with his ways, not his fault though. I needed to grow wings first.

Now I consider it since a while again but with the travel restriction and the COVID, I didn't hestitate. That is, if I am welcomed there.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry thought better of this post, I do not want to give poison to someone.

Well at least you were just two lies away from being concise and succinct this time, amazing really.

No one is drinking your kool aid.

edit on 16-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I would suggest you drink your own Poison.

Or in the prayer of Saint Benedict.

Crux sacra sit mihi lux!
Nunquam draco sit mihi dux!
Vade retro Satana!
Nunquam suade mihi vana!
Sunt mala quae libas.
Ipse venena bibas!

Release that soul by the living blood of the living Christ upon the right hand side of the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant and by his living presence at the right hand of the father in heaven, you have no claim neither upon him or his ancestry the world and the fullness thereof belongs to God, you are commanded by the blood of Christ to rescind any deal, you may not give power or the illusion of power to this poor misguided soul he is NOT yours and NEVER shall be.
in nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

IF you want to be saved kid say this prayer before it is too late.

Oh My God, I am truly from the depth's of my heart sorry for having offended you, I detest and renounce all my sin's above all other evil's because they offend you my God and merciful father who for your infinite mercy and love are so worthy of all my love and I firmly resolve and commit myself by your holy Grace and through the aid of your only begotten son Jesus Christ to never offend you again and to amend my life Amen.

I wish you peace kid but the only reason you have commented is written in the avatar you have chosen.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I would suggest you drink your own Poison.

I'm immune

And thanks for showing your true colours.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

NO the devil is NOT, he is MORTAL did you not know that, he only got out of heaven alive because Michael SPARED him until the final day when he will be forced to suffer powerless for all eternity in the lake of fire, a fitting place for the creature of evil.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Are these values tied to ambracement of religion in general?

No organized religion per se, as long as you believe in a Supreme Being. Most of the lessons revolve around belief and recognizing there is something greater than you.

edit on 16-3-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No need to leave this you have seen it and so more importantly has that thing, it knows it will not ever win, it just does not know how little time it has left.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I would usually have kept Schtum since most would just see LUNATIC and run a mile

If anyone is a demon it's the one making death threats and spouting weird s#.

Enough said.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Be it so, I have done my best and only the Lord will decide now.

Ahh just understood 'how little time it has left' - book of revelation hope that explains it a bit better, bloody heck did you think I was Matthew Hopkins (probably a Satanist and abuser looking for all those devil marks on girls Body's and then saying they seduced him) or Thomas De-Torquemada a misguided monk but a man of his time, the inquisition was a dark day in the church and not in keeping with the Lords own word's unless he had some manner of private revelation, still I suspect he had to make an accounting for all the innocent's he tortured to death.

And weird I will give you that one, believe me it was even weirder for me and I experienced it.

Nuttier than a squirrel # there I admit it, it's the ones claiming to be sane you have to worry about they creep up on you and by the time you realize they are even crazier it's too late hahahahahahaa hahahahaahahaaha hahahahahahahahaa.

Sorry could not resist (We all have our moment's or decades or whatever).

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: network dude

i don't think you recognize the issue i have, it is the context in which every aspect of every ritual is given, which is in terms of the Sethian counter narrative, not the practise in and of itself that developed in Mesopotamia and Egypt, the manifestation of the Sethian vision is in direct opposition to the original founders of civilization, that is why i think you are silly and unworthy of respect, because you will always produce the equal and opposite result to that which you intend, which is to say that you personally are destroying civilization.

Thank you and that did clear it right up. I no longer have to wonder if you are nucking futs.
I have civilizations to plunder, so I must make my exit. Tut, tut, chereo!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Why would you bother to fake it? We are quite open to swelling the ranks, I don’t understand what advantage would be had?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Far more accurate than your own belief in Hiram Abiff the widows son and a blasphemy against Christ or your G.a.o.t.u character which is supposedly Lucifer in direct contradiction of the Word of God belief of Christendom.

Wait a minute have i ever said i believe in any of that?

This thread is not about attacking your belief and I will not go into that but if you throw stones be prepared to have them cast back at you, especially when you live in a glass house.

I don't mind as long as i actually do believe in it.

Of course Masons consider themselves building the better society than anything the plebian might imagine otherwise what is the point, are they not all finely crafted Ashlars that will take their place in the utopian schematic of the Late Bronze age period Temple of generic Syriac construction?

My my. You really don’t have a clue do you 🤓

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Ah right i'm the one that's nuts...

As a new heaven is begun, and it is now thirty-three years since its advent, the Eternal Hell revives. And lo! Swedenborg is the Angel sitting at the tomb; his writings are the linen clothes folded up. Now is the dominion of Edom, & the return of Adam into Paradise;

In l790, when Blake asserted in The Marriage of Heaven and Hell that "now is the dominion of Edom," he seemed to draw on this Frankist tradition, which was assimilated into certain Jewish-Christian rites of Freemasonry.

Scholem notes that among the disciples of Jacob Frank,Edom symbolizes the unbridled flow of life which liberates man because its force and power are not subject to any law...It was necessary to abolish and destroy the laws, teachings,and practices which constrict the power of life, but this must be done in secret; ...it was essential outwardly to assume the garb of the corporeal Edom

Edom

Now i'm sure you belong to that Branch of Masonry unfamiliar with such notions and other diverse mystical speculations and has been the least influential in the preceding centuries, and also are of the most noble and upstanding character not to mention utterly boring and tedious, but developments and changes within greater Masonic tradition have never been moribund, and there are patterns and principles that can be observed, including that one way or another it always ends up back in Edom were it began.

a reply to: Dalamax
No i don't your mystical ways are far beyond the understanding of mere mortals, i am constantly astonished at the amount of wisdom found within your Orders teachings and the strange and wondrous effect they have upon society.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yep wizards walk amongst us 🤫🤥🤭
You should reconsider your mere mortality there bruv, your condescension is showing.
If you want to be astonished you should ask to join a lodge, I’m sure us earthly peeps would be honoured to have you grace us with your prodigiousness and you could delve to your hearts content surrounded by eager sounding boards hanging on your biblical flood of insight.
a reply to: Madrusa

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Institutions of Ritual Magic shouldn't be taken lightly or entered into blindly, they are dedicated to transforming the world but give little consideration to what end or who has the controlling influence, when i tell them they have succeeded and produced Clown World according to Sethian principles they feign ignorance of any such dabbling, but the entire system was the three stele of Seth.

There is also the entire origin of the Lodge system to take into account, i have presented the evidence that the tradition of Stele of Seth originated at the Mountain above Petra in Edom, but that was also the heartland of the Marzeah Lodge system, which also translated into Israel and elsewhere, there was parallel development in early Free Masonry of subterranean drinking clubs dedicated to raising Hell, derivative of the Marzeah

Marzeah in Petra

These did transcend mortality and were based in ancestor worship, it makes no sense to join a Lodge system derived from the ancestral worship of a group you do not belong too, though the early Free Masons that did in places such as Scotland were initiated through inter-marriage into such groups and those family connections still count for everything, the greater Masonic body merely a support system to their claims and ambitions.

edit on 17-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Best break out a thread dedicated to the Sethian principals and really nail those down for us to chew on.
You have a convoluted way of insulting a fraternity that you demonstratively know very little about, as pointed out by some of the brethren who are members here.
You seem to have piqued an interest with several and just as quickly lost your audience.
Stick with your area of expertise, it will be interesting to see how your new thread unfolds.
a reply to: Madrusa

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It doesn't require another thread this link is enough, but generally the principle involved is Reductio ad absurdum

The “sons of Seth” in these counter narratives are the owners of the antediluvian wisdom, Seth is the ancestor of the “irremovable race” which the authorities of this world try to annihilate with the two global catastrophes. All this is in vain and the descendants of Seth prevail until eschatological times

A little gentle mocking of Free Masonry is nothing with regards to the opposition you can expect to receive for having established Clown World, you have made yourself the enemy of the Gods, all of them, except Seth, the truffle sniffing desert pig.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It doesn't require another thread this link is enough, but generally the principle involved is Reductio ad absurdum

The “sons of Seth” in these counter narratives are the owners of the antediluvian wisdom, Seth is the ancestor of the “irremovable race” which the authorities of this world try to annihilate with the two global catastrophes. All this is in vain and the descendants of Seth prevail until eschatological times

A little gentle mocking of Free Masonry is nothing with regards to the opposition you can expect to receive for having established Clown World, you have made yourself the enemy of the Gods, all of them, except Seth, the truffle sniffing desert pig.

Interesting EO matches..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join