It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masonry and the Pillars of Seth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now not to be the messenger here but just perhaps he is Knocking on your door, once, twice, thrice and all of that nonsense.

That said I am butting out before I get caught up any more in this debate which is an area I personally am not comfortable with and which the visions of Good Success condemned most completely.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Yes of course the greater mystery is why people obsess over trivial things and allow themselves to be manipulated, that i simply do not understand.

To find mentioned by name scholars who would be remembered hundreds of years later in the tradition is somewhat remarkable.But it is even more remarkable that these scholars, along with a couple of mythological sages and the god Ea, are placed alongside other, presumably less celebrated scholars, many of whom we know absolutely nothing beyond what this text preserves. This suggests the genealogical relationship to antediluvian sages extended to all scholars as a class

Focusing on the ummânù, the implication of the text is rather clear: the human, post-diluvian scholars are the direct professional descendants of the earlier semi-divine apkallu

The Ante-Diluvian origins of evil

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Your rough translation: "I likes dat you splainin dis massa, eyes buts a lowly porch Mason dat don't knows nuttin."

Threads like these crack me up, I like when non-Masons try to school you.

edit on 16-3-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Now not to be the messenger here but just perhaps he is Knocking on your door, once, twice, thrice and all of that nonsense.

That said I am butting out before I get caught up any more in this debate which is an area I personally am not comfortable with and which the visions of Good Success condemned most completely.

LOL, there are much easier ways to ask than to bull doze the fence on your way in.

But thanks for the input just the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey what about those Non Mason's that buy Masonic signet ring's and try to masquerade as one of you, I have worked with quite a few in the security industry over here in Blighty in the past.

God I do go on a bit too much sometimes, Butting out.

edit on 16-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hey what about those Non Mason's that buy Masonic signet ring's and try to masquerade as one of you...

Any potato can buy a ring, I'd be able to figure out who's a real Mason in about 10 seconds.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Far more accurate than your own belief in Hiram Abiff the widows son and a blasphemy against Christ or your G.a.o.t.u character which is supposedly Lucifer in direct contradiction of the Word of God belief of Christendom.

Wait a minute have i ever said i believe in any of that?

This thread is not about attacking your belief and I will not go into that but if you throw stones be prepared to have them cast back at you, especially when you live in a glass house.

I don't mind as long as i actually do believe in it.

Of course Masons consider themselves building the better society than anything the plebian might imagine otherwise what is the point, are they not all finely crafted Ashlars that will take their place in the utopian schematic of the Late Bronze age period Temple of generic Syriac construction?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Look they are NOT the illuminati, they do not follow the teachings and beliefs of old Adam/Simeon Weishaupt (his father or mentor or someone I believe was a Rosicrucian so arguably the Illuminati grew out of them and are a different sect to the Freemason's with a different history, many among them were Catholic priests and they claim to be named for Father Rosencrantz a figure supposedly buried in a seven sided tomb with seven lamp's that did not go out so an allegorical gnostic tale, also the goal's of the Illuminati are more in line with those of the Original Rosicrucionist belief's, Rosicrucion is a play on Words meaning Cross and Rose, the Golden and Rosy Cross, were that gold is an allegorical term for the Gold of Ophir which while real metal also represents Solomon's Wisdom - so they do have some things in common with the masons but probably as a result of some Rosicrucions Joining Masonry at some point in history) so no they do not believe they are building the better society (Rosicrucions also grew increasingly pagan over time, as well as using Alchemy as a code system to hide other knowledge and secrets they also had alchemists really believing in it so were also linked to many of the influential figures and OTHER secret society's of history, sadly that kind of thing also attracts the wrong crowd oath or no oath - those that Exist today, Amorc etc are NOT true Rosicrucions but at best a reimagining of them and if they still exist then they are among a very real illuminati fraternity since that is were they were gravitating towards and the illuminati probably grew out of them anyway, also not a cult you want to be a member of if you believe in Christ since they became blasphemous later).

That said SOME masons in the past have been responsible for some very good work's, humanitarianism, helping the poor, building hospitals and the majority today are just in it for the beer, or wine if they are into that sort of thing and of course the occasional contortionist stripper which gets the old fella's blood to pump at a slightly less sedate pace and gives there pace makers a work out.

But like any group there HAVE been odd bod's and bad people and my only sticking point and bone of contention is there Lucifer belief.

Other than that they are just the other guy on the street and I hate to tar and feather someone because of there affiliations.

And sorry if I at first misread you, it took actual masons to understand what I overlooked.

As it stand's though Christianity is NOT a cargo cult that is too much ancient aliens you have been watching as far as I can tell but you are also entitled to your belief and I won't persecute you for it, I would encourage you to do some research however before you dismiss that site out of hand.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

Of course Masons consider themselves building the better society than anything the plebian might imagine otherwise what is the point, are they not all finely crafted Ashlars that will take their place in the utopian schematic of the Late Bronze age period Temple of generic Syriac construction?

where is that in the ritual? Oh wait, you don't know. Got it. Wanting to be a mason isn't a bad thing, all you have to do is ask. But to project what you fear onto others is kind of dumb.

Masons as a whole don't think anything, we are individuals. We are all taught the same way, but that is for preservation of the craft. We are free to think anything we like, as long as we act according to our charge.

We aren't better than anyone, we are reminded to be better than ourselves. We do use the rough ashlar and the perfect ashlar to teach a valuable lesson. I think I'm free to share that with you, so I will. We look at the rough ashlar (rough quarry stone, imperfect and not yet worked by the master) and see ourselves in that, yet we seek to become the perfect ashlar, a finely sculpted work of art, once we transition to the house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Being humble, charitable, kind, ambitious, and good are the tenets of Freemasonry and what we all try to emulate. Try being the operative word. If you meet masons who think that because they wear a ring, or go to meetings are somehow better than anyone else, they missed the mark by a good bit.

I can't help but think your interest in the esoteric nature of Masonry is confusing you greatly as to what makes a man a mason. That is a shame.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That said SOME masons in the past have been responsible for some very good work's, humanitarianism, helping the poor, building hospitals and the majority today are just in it for the beer, or wine if they are into that sort of thing and of course the occasional contortionist stripper which gets the old fella's blood to pump at a slightly less sedate pace and gives there pace makers a work out.

You make it sound much more exciting than reality. Perhaps you are describing a lodge in the NY area or something. (I hear they are into all that stuff) but where I meet, there is no beer, no booze, and no contortionists. (we make you sign your name in the snow without hands, so most weemen can't make it past the door)

I can't help but think how much you would likely enjoy it, if you knew the truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nah over here in Blighty they are mostly old fellow's and I suspect doing anything other than watching such a limber young lady would finish most of them.

Though I do believe this was in the states and they certainly seem rivetted to me (i think someone put that backing track to it, it was probably Mozart of Chopin or something 'racy' like that).

Sorry could not resist.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well I am an Nth degree Mason and this is all unfactual. The truth is that the ultimate truth is, there is no truth. nobody knows nuthin.

Then we die.

I know this cuz I read something on the internet once.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Got mine from book's and some acquaintances back in the 80's and early 90's but what do I know, nothing, still have to admit that girl is a new one on me since I thought that lady's (in general - well they are accepting female members over here in England these days - ah-hm) were usually not allowed in your lodges, then again there are so many variant's on your sect that maybe in a few of them they are, did you know that the Black and White Checkerboard pattern used on British police hat band's and the old Star were inspired by the Masonic Floor and Star Symbol common to most of your lodges and that it was officially an excommunicable offence (one of the Leo's) for a catholic to become a mason yet many still did and yet claimed to be Catholics despite being officially excommunicated, this led to many of your Lodges especially in predominantly Reformist dominant country's outlawing Catholics in there own Tit for Tat while at the same time still unofficially having many catholic members - I suppose the get of jail card there was that those catholic's had excommunicated themselves so were officially not catholic's any longer, also Orthodoxy has a serious problem with members being involved in the Masons but that has not stopped there being masonic lodges in Greece and in Russia etc so Arguably given traditional Christianity NOT liking it one tiny bit - well you get my point.

And what about Snakes and Ladders.

That one big game of tiddly wink's.

Personally My opinion is as long as you are informed of other attitudes and beliefs and the religious ramifications of your choice then you have made your choice and it is yours to live with and face the outcome of.

As I said many mason's have FACTUALLY been decent men and good to those around them, many lodges in the past acted far more Christian than some big religious establishment's and organized religion that were supposed to be Christian by helping the poor, setting up school's etc, so it really is a bit of a mixed bag and one hand calling the other sometimes, we disagree on a lot and there are religious reasons for the ban that has been on and off over the century's more than once.

And as for the Masons many variations there have been Anarchist members, Left Wing Revolutionary's and plenty of Evil men as well so I just see you as a cross section of society, albeit an invited and select cross section whom have to pass odd cultic ritual initiation ceremony's and wash one another's back on occasion, fine if you have a business but these day's as I say there are other and currently more beneficial group's that offer that such as the Rotarian's and being a member of them you make all the same contacts and faster that you need as a small to medium sized business owner, other than that I really don't see the attraction of sitting in a big draughty room with a bunch of stuffy old farts in this day and age, especially since the age of the smoking parlour is long past.

And just to remind you of Good Success, may be worth your while though there is controversy as the prophecy was only to be revealed at a much later date.

Personally I believe it, the link between power and the masons goes right back to the REAL beginning of your cult which was NOT in ancient egypt let alone Solomonic Judaea but actually sometime between the 9th and 11th century's in part of what is today Germany, your organization began as a Guild, a Stone Mason's Guild and specifically builders of the Cathedral's in that period, they become notable when they gained the patronage of a German prince and that made them fashionable for high ranking nobles to join and pretty soon they spread far and wide.

Probably helped along by members of the Hansiatic league for a time as well in that spread, later esoteric knowledge and ideas infiltrated and corrupted your Guild into what it is today, a society with Secrets some of which may be from it's true origin's and others are Adopted secrets and versions of gnosis taken from other cults that infiltrated or chose to become incorporated into your guild eventually morphing it into the freemasons of today.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Got mine from book's and some acquaintances back in the 80's and early 90's but what do I know, nothing, still have to admit that girl is a new one on me since I thought that lady's (in general - well they are accepting female members over here in England these days - ah-hm) were usually not allowed in your lodges...

People are allowed in the lodge building, we frequently rent them out for revenue purposes, but only Masons are allowed in Lodge which is where business and ritual are conducted.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Bull#. My uncle and foster dad was mason. He didn't talk about it ever except to announce where he goes (lodge). It was very obvious at his funeral too.

He was a humble man and did lot's of charity events, was always ready to reach out a helping hand. I think viewpoints like yours is the real poison. He was also an advocator of free information but that is a bit contradicting to the secrecy he held about the topic.

Ja, now I know why.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I know that the local Chambers of Commerce in my Town Ormskirk has met on occasion in this town's rather humble Lodge which is placed right on top of a restaurant and it has been rented out once or twice and like I say many masonic groups are far from bad, it's the religious differences between ideas' and belief's that is my only sticking point and otherwise I do not judge you for your belief's, in fact I would argue that for much of the 19th century the mason's were a force for Good and by the twentieth century there were far darker (Genuinely dark) secret sect's that had revealed themselves (Well in fact far earlier than that the old Hellfire club which is the direct ancestor of many cults such as the Skull and Bones and the Bullingdon Club etc and were ACTUAL Satan worshipers and pagans despite there claims otherwise trying to obfuscate behind the lies that they were only into the Eleusinian Mysteries which they were but only in that it allowed them to cover up the darker reason for there orgies etc and there supposed human sacrifice which later become mock but was supposedly on occasion all too real).
And by Comparison the difference between mason and Non Mason Christians became purely shades of grey, still in the religious domain that is a huge difference.

If you have read that prophecy and if you accept it as real which many of us do then you will have to also accept that at times many of your lodges if NOT all were infiltrated and used by anarchists with agenda's very different to those your own lodge has today, did they work as masons or was the lodge just a convenient secretive meeting place for them to organize and make plan's, take your pick on that one but in general many such Anarchists did not need a lodge they would happily meet in sweaty boarding houses - but what if there was a large movement that infiltrated and used your network?.

You do have vast collections of otherwise lost or banned knowledge as well, the Nazi's also persecuted you during WW2 and in the run up to it, they seized and looted your lodges and other private library's with so many works then lost to history that had otherwise been preserved sometimes for hundreds of years that it was almost like another burning of the library of Alexandria but on a less localized scale.

The counter argument would be that Evil and Good have also used the Church which they have, as long as men of good conscience hold sway all is fine, but when the men of less scrupulous and more devious nature take hold, well.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You can believe what you want, I'm no longer interested in trying to educate people on this topic.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

i don't think you recognize the issue i have, it is the context in which every aspect of every ritual is given, which is in terms of the Sethian counter narrative, not the practise in and of itself that developed in Mesopotamia and Egypt, the manifestation of the Sethian vision is in direct opposition to the original founders of civilization, that is why i think you are silly and unworthy of respect, because you will always produce the equal and opposite result to that which you intend, which is to say that you personally are destroying civilization.

I didn't even say they were the Illuminati, though the likes of the Asiatic Brothers had that Anti-nomian Frankist background, i generally consider those the more honest with regards to their intentions however.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I haven't said that Masons are bad people, that they cannot be good and well intentioned individuals, all i'm concerned with is that given the basis of their tradition they will inevitably produce Clown World, for some reason though they always seem to think they knows best, and that is the problem.

edit on 16-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can believe what you want, I'm no longer interested in trying to educate people on this topic.

That is exactly what I said.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Are women allowed? I once asked if I can take a peak at their mans club and he said, I quote:

"Not in this century!".

And what is the youngest members age? It's a bit fascinating to me, what drives one to the idea "I go check out that mason thing". I would understand if you do not answer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join