It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official United States Climate Czar Says Money Might Be Thrown Up for Grabs Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The U.S. Climate Czar (ex Secretary of State John Kerry) gets "interviewed" and strongly suggests the U.S. can't just "walk back in" and expect to cooperate with the Climate Change Areeement recently re-entered by Joe Biden's Executive Order(z).

Looks like some big dough is needed to get people back in the happy clan.

He made a statement the U.S.'s 4 year "absence" was an "inexcusable absence" roflmao

So how many billions will this cost and who gets rich ?

ONLY 9 Years left People !!! The World is Ending !!!

So who believes this long term habitual liar mental case John Kerry ?

Climate czar John Kerry said Thursday that the U.S. has “to make up for an inexcusable absence” on climate change during an interview with France 24.

“We need obviously to make up for an inexcusable absence by the United States for the last four years even as a lot of our mayors and governors continue to live by the Paris agreement,” Kerry, the U.S. special envoy for climate, said during an interview with France 24.

“Needless to say, we don’t think we can just walk back in and say ‘hey.’ We gotta earn our spurs, we gotta do things, but we’re here because we need to work together,” Kerry said during the interview. “It is critical that Europe and U.K. now join together to be on the same page. We have to harmonize our efforts.”

LINK--> Kerry Says US Has ‘To Make Up For An Inexcusable Absence’ On Climate Change

It's Lurch !! 🤣

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The US government is going to throw more money at a problem that man does not control and money can not fix?

I guess this money comes from the same place all the electricity for the electric cars comes from.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kerry should be in jail for his extracurricular activity while Trump was POTUS and he sure as hell shouldn't be back in position to harm the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Kerry, ie Lurch should be in prison for violating the Logan ActPERIOD

Maybe Trump should go behind the back of the sitting admin and just watch how fast they lock him up for doing exactly what Kerry did.
edit on 15-3-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Herman Munster swift boating our country into oblivion again.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is not billions, my friend this is going to cost the tax payer about 2 to 3 trillion dollars, soo bend over America we need to pay the pass dues with interest.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

At what point does such a huge amount of debt but not just the USA but other countries just get forgiven as it is too big to ever pay back, and will continue to grow forever?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

At what point does such a huge amount of debt but not just the USA but other countries just get forgiven as it is too big to ever pay back, and will continue to grow forever?

That's what Germany did.
Hitler said we ain't going to pay.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Forgiven isn't a word in these psychopaths vocabulary.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So how many billions will this cost and who gets rich ?

Wouldn’t be so bad if it was only in the billions.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My lord, Kerry even looks the e-vile part in that vid thumbnail

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I guess we really won't own anything in the near future.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

You forgot the part you will be happy...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

You forgot the part you will be happy...

For a reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like globalism to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't know if you can find a better example of a brain-dead, useless, career politician. This waste of oxygen will blather on for days in a pathetic attempt to make himself look intelligent. He has reached the pinnacle of self-unawareness.
He's a f'ing cartoon, like something out of South Park.

One of the few times I agreed with John McCain:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Oh , it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature".
Chiffon commercial.
Lightning bolt on its way

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is not billions, my friend this is going to cost the tax payer about 2 to 3 trillion dollars, soo bend over America we need to pay the pass dues with interest.

Gotta love it, throw money at it to fix it, worked well for AIDS and cancer.. oh wait. If there's no mention of China when talking about global climate change you know its just a money racket and they couldn't give less of a sh!t about the climate.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The U.N. Says America Is Already Cutting So Much Carbon It Doesn’t Need The Paris Climate Accord

Seems joining the Paris Accord isn't the right thing to do.
edit on 18-3-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join