It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Taking The Vax---PERIOD!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Sounds a lot like some are more equal that others. . . .

Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches
Had bellies with stars.
The Plain-Belly Sneetches
Had none upon thars.
Those stars weren't so big. They were really so small
You might think such a thing wouldn't matter at all.
But, because they had stars, all the Star-Belly Sneetches
Would brag, "We're the best kind of Sneetch on the beaches."
With their snoots in the air, they would sniff and they'd snort
“We'll have nothing to do with the Plain-Belly sort!"
And whenever they met some, when they were out walking,
They'd hike right on past them without even talking.
When the Star-Belly children went out to play ball,
Could a Plain-Belly get in the game...? Not at all.
You could only play if your bellies had stars
And the Plain-Belly children had none upon thars.
When the Star-Belly Sneetches had frankfurter roasts
Or picnics or parties or marshmallow toasts,
They never invited the Plain-Belly Sneetches.
They left them out cold, in the dark of the beaches.
They kept them away. Never let them come near.
And that's how they treated them year after year

These Vaxophiles really are starting to sound like Star Belly Sneetches, aren't they?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: Soulece

So I am still free to travel and shop, correct?

Or must I mask forever?

Only tin foil hats wearing people think we will wear masks forever.

This isnt the case.

It's a freedom issue, a rights issue and a medical issue.

I'm a biomedical engineer. I've been at ground zero of this since the start. I know entire teams of respiratory therapists who refuse the vaccine. I know doctors and nurses who also refuse the vaccine.

I refuse to sacrifice my freedoms for ginned up fears brought on by the media and politicians.

And before you go on about 500,000 American deaths, I'd question the numbers because most rational people already are.

Muh freedumbz!

If your only reply is to mock freedom, individual liberties, something our very nation was founded on, then you are no American.

I am going to go walk into a store without wearing any clothes. I better not be arrested because MAH FREEDUMBZ

Again, mocking freedom.

lolz

Keep digging that hole.

Well that is essentially what you're saying. Its my freedom to be naked. Am I allowed to do this?

How does being naked, which is a natural state, relate to the right over your own body to refuse a vaccination?

Because its a freedom. You're saying you arent getting a vaccine because its your freedom. Its a silly logic that people use because they want to be the new age snowflakes.

And if you dont get it, you will have unfortunate things happen like maybe you wont be able to travel.

There's a price to pay for freedom. Nobody is forcing you to take it. But things will not be allowed, maybe, if you don't. I repeat, there is a price to freedom.

No.

There's only a cost to freedom that anti-freedom individuals are trying to impose.

Because we care about others. If you have covid and you get anywhere near my family, I dont care about your freedoms. You get the **** from us or I will make it happen. And that's that. Freedom only goes so far. You have the right to refuse a vaccine. I will never say you have to take it. However, its a foolish way to think, but its your life. And you can be refused service for your choice. Be willing to accept that because that will be your future.

So you believe that your freedom is more important than mine.

hmmf.

When you can infect people and get people killed, yes.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

*shrugs*

So fear is your justification for others to have fewer freedoms.

At last, we come to the crux of the matter.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Truth!

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like the horsecrap excuse that was used to treat Ryan White like an outcast when the poor kid got the AIDS from a blood transfusion in the mid 80s. They knew about as much about the HIV back then as science knows about COVID right now, so it makes sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So I am still free to travel and shop, correct?

Or must I mask forever?

Only tin foil hats wearing people think we will wear masks forever.

This isnt the case.

It's a freedom issue, a rights issue and a medical issue.

I'm a biomedical engineer. I've been at ground zero of this since the start. I know entire teams of respiratory therapists who refuse the vaccine. I know doctors and nurses who also refuse the vaccine.

I refuse to sacrifice my freedoms for ginned up fears brought on by the media and politicians.

And before you go on about 500,000 American deaths, I'd question the numbers because most rational people already are.

Muh freedumbz!

If your only reply is to mock freedom, individual liberties, something our very nation was founded on, then you are no American.

I am going to go walk into a store without wearing any clothes. I better not be arrested because MAH FREEDUMBZ

Again, mocking freedom.

lolz

Keep digging that hole.

Well that is essentially what you're saying. Its my freedom to be naked. Am I allowed to do this?

How does being naked, which is a natural state, relate to the right over your own body to refuse a vaccination?

Because its a freedom. You're saying you arent getting a vaccine because its your freedom. Its a silly logic that people use because they want to be the new age snowflakes.

And if you dont get it, you will have unfortunate things happen like maybe you wont be able to travel.

There's a price to pay for freedom. Nobody is forcing you to take it. But things will not be allowed, maybe, if you don't. I repeat, there is a price to freedom.

No.

There's only a cost to freedom that anti-freedom individuals are trying to impose.

Because we care about others. If you have covid and you get anywhere near my family, I dont care about your freedoms. You get the **** from us or I will make it happen. And that's that. Freedom only goes so far. You have the right to refuse a vaccine. I will never say you have to take it. However, its a foolish way to think, but its your life. And you can be refused service for your choice. Be willing to accept that because that will be your future.

So you believe that your freedom is more important than mine.

hmmf.

Well...of course. If you're "filth"...you're bound to be less equal.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have news for you. Coronavirus is likely not the last virus that will ever exist. There can and will be other new viruses that can infect you, and you can pass it to other people including your own family, and put everyone at risk.

There are even old viruses around today which can take your life, and they don't have a vaccine or any treatment available.

That means you are now a threat to everyone around you.

You should bury yourself alive 6ft underground and never come out. That is the only way to be safe. Otherwise you are a threat to everyone.

Do as I say or I will banish you from society.

edit on 17-3-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I will not take it, not this year,
I will not take it, out of fear,
They can keep their silly jab,
As the bailout pays the tab,
I just dont trust their silly lab,
I hope my words do not offend,
I know my heart, I will not bend,
You can Keep your jeers and your scorn,
You can modify my peers like corn,
I say I do not want to die,
But I don't accept your wanton lies,
Go on Wag the dog and tail,
I still refuse your fairy tales,

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Respectfully,
~meathead

Brilliant.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Can you show me on the doll, that has been called a commemorative of the little girl that got sick and died from a school administering vaccine against the parent’s wishes, where I should give you a special shot that cures more than Covid...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, but the real question is was it worth the hit to my Forthcoming social credit score?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

I have news for you. Coronavirus is likely not the last virus that will ever exist. There can and will be other new viruses that can infect you, and you can pass it to other people including your own family, and put everyone at risk.

There are even old viruses around today which can take your life, and they don't have a vaccine or any treatment available.

That means you are now a threat to everyone around you.

You should bury yourself alive 6ft underground and never come out. That is the only way to be safe. Otherwise you are a threat to everyone.

Do as I say or I will banish you from society.

EDIT: You know what, fun talk lads. I'm calling it here. Good luck on what happens to those who dont take the vaccine.

edit on 17-3-2021 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, but the real question is was it worth the hit to my Forthcoming social credit score?

Respectfully,
~meathead

Always.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Respectfully,
~meathead

Great.
You're just like Dr. Seuss...except you're not a filthy racist who needs to be cancelled.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I honestly meant to reply to burdman..

I'm sorry I dragged you into the gulag with me..

My apologies..

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and nobody is going to MAKE me take it...ESPECIALLY my own, now, totally f'd up, communist-overrun, government.

People...you know it's only a matter of time before this administration attempts to make taking the vaccine, MANDATORY.

Therefore, I emphatically state that I will NEVER take the China Virus vaccine.
Ain't gonna happen.
They'll have to kill me first.

I don't trust it...people are dying from the vax and, frankly, I don't trust anything genetically-engineered by globalist billionaires, in secret labs inside extinct volcanos, designing crap to mess with human DNA.

That's what cancer does...and, I think I'm on pretty solid ground here, when I say that most people agree cancer is a bad thing.
PLUS...globalists like Bill Gates and today's Democrat politicians are waaay too enthusiastic about eugenics and population reduction.

Suppose we discover, in a few years, people getting the vax become sterile, get cancer, dementia like Joe, grow a third nipple...or start mindlessly voting Democrat.
It's very possible.
That is not a chance I'm willing to take.

Go for it, if you want...but it must never be made MANDATORY (My Body-My Choice...Isn't THAT what the Left keeps saying?).
Don't make anyone else become a guinea pig for Mr. Bill Gates-Hitler or Dr. Anthony Fauci-Mengele.
I don't trust either of those a-holes...and neither should you.

I like my DNA just the way it is...Thank you very much.

...and if, at some point in the future, I'm constantly being accosted by fertile young women holding paper cups and hand lotion, seeking the last pure, genetically-unmanipulated sperm on earth in order to procreate...then so be it.

I'm sure my wife will understand that it is all for the good of mankind.

Are you uneducated or.....

It sounds like you're the uneducated one

Watch it while you can- everyone knows YouTube is the enemy of truth

aaaaaand its gone

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

What's wrong? You don't want to bury yourself alive 6ft underground? You don't care about people?

You are putting people in danger if you don't bury yourself! Freedom only goes so far. Don't be a new age snowflake and become anti-bury-yourself-alive.

And if you don't bury yourself, you will have unfortunate things happen like maybe you won't be able to travel.

There's a price to pay for freedom. Nobody is forcing you to bury yourself alive. But things will not be allowed, maybe, if you don't. I repeat, there is a price to freedom.

Muh freedumbz!
edit on 17-3-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

What's wrong? You don't want to bury yourself alive 6ft underground? You don't care about people?

You are putting people in danger if you don't bury yourself! Freedom only goes so far. Don't be a new age snowflake and become anti-bury-yourself-alive.

And if you don't bury yourself, you will have unfortunate things happen like maybe you won't be able to travel.

There's a price to pay for freedom. Nobody is forcing you to bury yourself alive. But things will not be allowed, maybe, if you don't. I repeat, there is a price to freedom.

Muh freedumbz!

Bury myself? Youd rather get people sick and refuse to get the vaccine because "my freedoms"? There is no hope. It will always be "but MY freedoms. MY liberties." Get over your selfish mentality of "I've broken free, man! Im no longer part of the system. I am a free thinker!"
I honestly pitty people with your mentality.
You care more about your "freedoms" than others lives. Dont twist this on me that I dont care about others.
Get a grip.
You guys are the new "woke" culture. Congratulations.
edit on 18-3-2021 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Have you been watching Stargate SG-1 and the Aschen episodes too much?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join