It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women sure they know what they're doing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Okay this could have gone in a number of forums but i think at the end of the day i just need to vent about what i think is at the end of the day a dangerous precedent.

Firstly i fully understand that the protection of women at the hands of unstable men should be a no brainer and an unarguable stance by law makers and communities worldwide.

However it really seems that things are getting way out of proportion and the scales of balance are being tossed aside to accommodate to many what ifs.

Just the other day we had a thread on for example Jenny Jones' SO CALLED tounge in check calls for a male 6pm curfew then in Australia today I'm reading of womens marches featuring Britney Higgins speaking about her alleged rape at the hands of the Australian Attorney General Christian Porter, a man who was a police prosecutor for many years prosecuting many such cases.

The dangerous precedent I'm alluding to is of course that all men are being held accountable for the actions of the scumbag small percentage that actually do perpetrate these disgusting crimes. I see a movement here that largely kicked of with the me too movement not to long ago and that ball is gathering a amount of momentum that i think is not proportional to what is likely to be going on in actual fact.

I by no means are passing judgment on these womens claims, that is for the system to sort out but quite easily these claims and their possible outcomes could breed a generation of misogynistic attitudes accomplishing exactly the types of attitudes from males that these women are fighting to overcome from a small percentage of males onto the majority of males worldwide.

There are a terrible amount of unfortunate males out there who have innocently been accused by over emotional scorned females, these males have lost everything if not near everything due to falsified claims and a system who is borderline acting without proof, it already is a womens world as any women can walk into a police station and make claims that are all to readily acted apon without due investigation and presumption of innocence.

Ladies - please think twice how far you want to take these movements and in which directions - your fight is with the actual scumbags who pray on you and not the vast majority of your addoring opposing sex who innocently seem to be fair and square in the cross hairs at the moment.
You may just find it very very difficult to find partners soon enough as most males just can't find the risk of a women turning feral and making claims against his character a worthwhile gamble, potentially the damage if innocent is unbearable.

Very sensitive issue i know and very hard to find common ground between womens rights v males rights v political influence v police interactions v many other agencies inputs. Your issues are majorically with the system and the burden of proof but understand that burden of proof is there for VERY VERY GOOD REASONS and should never be compromised.

Where oh where has common respect and decency gone between individuals and accountability for ones actions, are we really a species of moral deficiencies that just cannot be sorted?????

Seems more and more every day we are doomed......get it together people just get it together.

Tragic times everywhere i look and in every direction....

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Where were these women demanding justice when they buried the report on the grooming gangs? Thousands of young women were raped and worse by these dirtbags, and yet people who did protest it were called Nazi's and white supremacists. Only difference this time was it was a cop who kidnapped, raped and murdered a woman. Did they call for just the police to have a curfew? NOPE! All men now are guilty.

This whole charade is being socially engineered and pushed by the puppets on the idiot box and social media. It is a cancer on civilized society and it needs to end. When the pendulum comes swinging back towards normal, these people who support this neanderthal way of thinking will wish they were never born.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I'm reading of womens marches featuring Britney Higgins speaking about her alleged rape at the hands of the Australian Attorney General Christian Porter, a man who was a police prosecutor for many years prosecuting many such cases.

She never alleged Christian Porter as the assailant. The person who did allege Porter committed suicide. Read carefully below before responding.
www.sbs.com.au...

Ms Higgins alleges she was raped by a male colleague in a government minister's officeinside Parliament House in March 2019.

Since Ms Higgins spoke out last month, several more allegations have surfaced against Australian politicians and political staffers.

This includes an allegation involving the rape of a women in 1988 by a current cabinet minister - made public after an anonymous letter was referred to the Australian Federal Police.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There is a reason the MGTOW movement has gained so much momentum the last few years.

The positives of women have been outweighed by the negatives.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Countless similar examples to.

This bandwagon their jumping on has great intentions of course but extremly poor misdirected execution, i saw on ABC news that an of shoot of the march started getting a bit rambunctious and low and behold the police started ASSAULTING THEM BY THEIR COMPLAINT STANDARDS to push them back????????

So in the act of protesting against violence against women they were both being violent and thus being treated in return violently by the MALE AND FEMALE police.......

Its very confusing, sickening and downright hard to know where to go from here.
edit on 15-3-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

There are many articles exposing how there is a general attitude that Politicians are getting away with coverups in Australia at the moment. Careers destroyed etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

False accusations are not that common, miscarriages of justice regarding such things are even rarer.

False allegations can be prosecutable.

But that's in the realm of officialdom and I know for a fine fact that this is not the issue with 99% of women. The issue is a fairly simple one, Men's inability to see a problem with how many men generally act. How far is too far?

Ever caught a filthy # taking pics of women? Mirrors on a stick kinda stuff... Ever smacked that wolf whistle out of a buddies mouth? Ever shared a nude picture?

The degrading of women, making them feel uncomfortable and unsafe starts somewhere. A good portion of us men are gentlemen of leisure, when it suits us and about 95% of us are not above being a pig... All it takes is the right company.

That's where the problem is.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes she definitely has alleged it was him. There are plenty of articles stating it.

But either way thats not what this is about......is it.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I thought women wanted to be equal to men. Isn’t that what the law says in the US?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

False accusations are not that common, miscarriages of justice regarding such things are even rarer.

I think you'll find countless men who would staunchly beg to differ unfortunately, if only someone would partake in some sort of study.
edit on 15-3-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Men and women both are too embarrassed to come forward, all the tori Amos,' the Jon davis,' the Rob flynns' the Corey Taylors' they turned to music to share their anguish.

And despite all that agony, they came up with some kickass music, I give them my thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Yes but it's not the coming forward - do it by all means....just dont punish men as a whole or assassinate the characters of men as a whole for the actions of a small percentage.

After all call a good moraled women a wh@re and see what the reaction is.

These double standards that are being projected are the real issues.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If only you cared as much about the women being bullied and battered and brutalized... but what's a few broken bones and tortured deaths among the women as long as we don't hurt the menz feelz? Right???

(Insert "but I do care..." here)

So how then do we address the increasing brutality and violence against women by men?

Because your entire premise seems to be "Not all men do it, so shut the hell up about the ones who do so you don't hurt our feelings."

Women have been complaining for some time that the police are not properly investigating and charging men for their crimes against women. At the same time, police have been harassing and targeting women for words as "hate crimes" against men who identify as women. Authorities are trying to force men who self-ID as women into women's single-sex spaces where they are most vulnerable. A "Hate Crime" bill recently passed that outright refused to include hate crimes against women. Women are doing everything they can. And again and again, women's LEGITIMATE concerns and complaints are dismissed and ignored as "Not all men so just shut the hell up about the bad ones..."

Unless the women are mourning the brutal death at the hands of a police officer and that same police department starts beating and bullying them for daring to mourn a death at the hands of one of their own... a department that did not even investigate that same murderous officer for previous sexual crimes... a department that protected a MURDERER!!!

There is a problem. A BIG problem. If you don't like how it's being handled, then how should it be handled?

edit on 15-3-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Did they go to court?
Was a conviction upheld?

Extremely rare. In the UK we've been having a terrible track record on rape convictions. The studies are out there if you wish to look.

Turn off the MSM.

Anyways I noticed you missed the rest of my post... I advice turning off the soap box, ya know the one that's sexualised everything and gave you a false outlook on how women wish to be treated.

Just culture innit?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Because your entire premise seems to be "Not all men do it, so shut the hell up about the ones who do so you don't hurt our feelings."

Considering rape allegations were often written off as 'hysteria' up until the 1970's/80's, which translates basically to 'your feelz', it's odd to see people who weren't sexually victimized complaining about their feelz when nothing has even happened to them.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If only you cared as much about the women being bullied and battered and brutalized... but what's a few broken bones and tortured deaths among the women as long as we don't hurt the menz feelz? Right???

(Insert "but I do care..." here)

So how then do we address the increasing brutality and violence against women by men?

Women have been complaining for some time that the police are not properly investigating and charging men for their crimes against women. At the same time, police have been harassing and targeting women for words as "hate crimes" against men who identify as women. Authorities are trying to force men who self-ID as women into women's single-sex spaces where they are most vulnerable. A "Hate Crime" bill recently passed that outright refused to include hate crimes against women. Women are doing everything they can. And again and again, women's LEGITIMATE concerns and complaints are dismissed and ignored as "Not all men so just shut the hell up about the bad ones..."

Unless the women are mourning the brutal death at the hands of a police officer and that same police department starts beating and bullying them for daring to mourn a death at the hands of one of their own... a department that did not even investigate that same murderous officer for previous sexual crimes... a department that protected a MURDERER!!!

There is a problem. A BIG problem. If you don't like how it's being handled, then how should it be handled?

See i knew it wouldn't take long for that emotional outrage and misdirected rage at the notion that not all men are guilty pigs who should be banished to rear its ugly head but thanks for proving just how easily some females are to hang anyone who dares to not bow down to the movement unconditionally which by the way is not even what im about.

Understandable to a degree if your a victim or close to one but end of day give me a break i haven't taken a personal stance or at least tried very hard to articulate the point without doing so.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The "Pussyhat Project" has reached these shores , radical feminists with an anti-male agenda are trying to force political change and judging by what I see around me are succeeding , government is keen to acquiesce to show they care about issues for fear of losing votes , freedom of speech is being curtailed as no one is allowed to offend anyone anymore.

Definitions of racism and sexism are being broadened and anything that upsets someone is pounced upon to show how bad anyone who doesn't agree with the popular narrative is , not a fan of his but look how Piers Morgan was treated when he voiced his opinion on the Meghan Markle interview live on air but when Naga Munchetty made remarks about Donald Trump that was deemed acceptable and no action was taken.

Tragic times everywhere i look and in every direction....

Agreed , we are headed for a dark place and it's feminist activists who are taking us there , the internet will become even more sanitized and free speech will only be free as long as it follows their rules.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Did they go to court?
Was a conviction upheld?

Extremely rare. In the UK we've been having a terrible track record on rape convictions. The studies are out there if you wish to look.

Turn off the MSM.

Anyways I noticed you missed the rest of my post... I advice turning off the soap box, ya know the one that's sexualised everything and gave you a false outlook on how women wish to be treated.

Just culture innit?

Just get a grip....for your own sanity, you are overly emotionally overstrung and incapable of lateral analysis of the topic......Clearly.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Pluck the eyeballs out of all men?

I genuinely feel your hate and it's justified. As I asked in my first post how many men truly find issue with things like a wolf whistle. I've met 1 man in my life who has, he pulled the wool from my naive little eyes and I thank him for giving me the moral fortitude to call out scummy male behaviour.

Personally I learned to be disgusted by such actions by my own father, whom when he was out of ear shot of his wife was and still is an absolute filthy pig, even worse when he was with his brother. And yes he committed adultery on more than one occasion.

But that's all joyous manly man ways right?

I say that's where it starts, normalising the way women are treated.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yeah.

You do you, blame women.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join