It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OhOh Looks like Some Terrorist Funding Might be Coming from The Democrats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ActBlue is the great big Democrat funding funnel that takes donations and re-distributes to other Democrat orgs.

ActBlue has handled Billion$ since 2004 !!

Looks like somebody has uncovered some possible evidence that some of that redistributed luscious scrumptious cash might have trickled into the hands of anti-American terrorist organizations !!!

Now the U.S. Attorney General and U.S. Treasury Secretary are "on notice" to investigate !!!

Fun to see how they squirm to "prove" no crimes have been committed and every Democrat is innocent as the new fallen snow !!

Here comes the official lies to cover up the scandals !!

#dirtydemocratmoney

LINK--> ActBlue wiki

LINK--> Meet ActBlue Express Lane

Republican Tennessee Rep. Tim Burchett sent a letter Thursday to Attorney General Merrick Garland and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen asking them to investigate whether funds raised by the left-wing fundraising platform ActBlue could have trickled down into the pockets of designated terror groups.

“We just discovered it … and we investigated,” Burchett explained to the Daily Caller in an interview about his letter. “You don’t just call on the Department of Justice and Treasury to investigate everything. This is a major, major deal. This is a major fundraising organization, ActBlue.”

The congressman’s letter called upon Yellen and Garland to look into a possibility that money raised by ActBlue could have trickled down into the hands of groups such as Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

“If this is true, then there are Americans that are fundraising and raising money for terrorist organizations that want to destroy Israel,” Burchett said. The congressman added that he “strongly” believed “Israel has a right to exist and to protect itself from enemies in the Middle East, whether they are state or non-state actors.”

LINK--> Congressman Asks Attorney General, Secretary of Treasury To Investigate Funds Raised By Left-Wing Charity Platform, Citing Terror Concerns

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe I should start calling it the " Democrat spider web trap " instead of the " Chinese spider web trap ", but actually we now know thanks to your post it is BOTH.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ActBlue is the great big Democrat funding funnel that takes donations and re-distributes to other Democrat orgs.
Looks like somebody has uncovered some possible evidence that some of that redistributed luscious scrumptious cash might have trickled into the hands of anti-American terrorist organizations !!!

What's your worry, you're still here...sadly!

edit on 14-3-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

What's your worry, you're still here...sadly!
🤩🤣🤩

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

More misdirection.
Why is protecting Israel more important than the U.S. Constitution and Americans? How much of that money went to BLM and Antifa?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Spoiler alert

Nothing is going to happen. The ActBlue finance scheme goes on.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

🤣🤣But?🤣🤣

🤣🤣Whatabout !!🤣🤣

🤣🤣Sick in the Head Mental Case Response🤣🤣

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Not quite sure what your sick fantasies about Trump have to do with the Democratic party...

Seems that you are a #BlueAnon member from your post.

So anything you want to contribute about ActBlue?

Or are you under a NDA to not talk about them at this point?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I agree...you should see a doctor...maybe several...I think it's the cornflakes what does it!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Are you saying that if ActBlue is funding terrorists, that's OK? Because that's what it looks like.

I don't care for Trump, not even a little bit, but he's not connected to ActBlue. The topic is what ActBlue is doing. Right?

What's your take on this if it is true?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

More misdirection.
Why is protecting Israel more important than the U.S. Constitution and Americans? How much of that money went to BLM and Antifa?

You want to kill a group that funds crooks? You work to squash them in the legal ways you have. As much as ANTIFA and BLM deserve to be designated as terror groups right up there with the KKK, they aren't ... yet, but you know as well as I do that the Democrats won't put them on the list anytime soon. So you go with the next best thing - the groups that are designated as terror groups and squash ActBlue that way if you can.

Of course, it'll just be like ACORN. The cockroaches will scurry away and reorganize under a different name somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We don't have much time left no matter how you look at it, and GOP looking to protect Israel is nothing more than a smokescreen for their cowardice to stand up to the terrorists in our own country.

A snake eating it's own tail perpetually spinning in a circle while things just get worse. They can all go to hell.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Jebus Christ.....

Cmon man.....

I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

After the 6th of January, I don't waste my time thinking about Trump....Donald who?

3 months in and you still derail threads with "but Trump" bull crap. What is so desperately wrong in someone's life that they still worry about someone who is no longer in office?

3 years from now you will still be defending Democrats with your "but Trump" nonsense....because that is really all you got.

Sad... take a vacay or something....Trump stress, especially, for someone who isn't even American, now that he is out of office is bad for your health.

Weak sauce at best..

If ActBlue is funding shady groups...then that needs to be looked into.

edit on 14-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

🤣🤣But?🤣🤣

🤣🤣Whatabout !!🤣🤣

Deflection! Deflection! Deflection!

No xuesponse needed.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They don't need to prove anything.

They just get the MSM to repeat the words "unsubstantiated claims" a million times and everyone is innocent.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It's not that I disagree with everything you post, I sometimes star your posts.

However, after seeing your general disposition I have to say that this is you:

Think for yourself. Don't be a sheep.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

🤣🤣But?🤣🤣

🤣🤣Whatabout !!🤣🤣

They didn't re-elect him.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not quite sure what your sick fantasies about Trump have to do with the Democratic party...

Seems that you are a #BlueAnon member from your post.

So anything you want to contribute about ActBlue?

Or are you under a NDA to not talk about them at this point?

ActBlue could have some funding diverted to terrorist organizations. But at this stage, there is nothing concrete that would indicate that. It is just an allegation by an opposition party member.

And you guys are discussing it like it is a proven fact.

I will wait for the results of the investigation, because it is a serious charge, if true.

Thing is, we have had years of allegations that go absolutely nowhere.

Headlines that say "BOOM!", and "The Smoking Gun!", and "This is it!". And then... crickets - nothingburger - silence as the allegations are dropped and the accusers slide out the edge of the doorways with heads downcast.

Some people have figured out the modus operandi now.

edit on 14/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Are you saying that if ActBlue is funding terrorists, that's OK? Because that's what it looks like.

No it doesn't.

There is no way either you or I could know if ActBlue is funding terrorists until we are told of the outcome of any investigations.

If they are, throw the book at them! But also, don't turn a blind eye to those who have committed the same crimes.

I don't care for Trump, not even a little bit, but he's not connected to ActBlue. The topic is what ActBlue is doing. Right?

What's your take on this if it is true?

If it is true, as I said in my previous post, get 'em!

You must have missed that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join